Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just flicking through What I Know Now to check some of the details. She references a guy she dated for two and a half years but "it fizzled out" and they were still friends - I think that's Charlie. Doesn't mention who did the dumping. There's a chapter where she advises young girls not to rush into relationships and said that she regretted kissing/casually dating guys she didn't like but was too polite to turn down. She said she had gone on to discover there was a huge difference with someone she actually liked. Yet now she's rushing headfirst into marriage with a guy she is not as attracted to as Oliver (and possibly previous boyfriends.) It's just really, really sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Not really adding anything new here with this commentary, but just to say I am in full agreement that Joel was 100% after an invite to the Fletcher-fam holiday - the timing of the proposal just *screams* that. He then goes into a textbook sulk, long distance guilt tripping, use of possessive/ownership style of language, getting the tattoo, the t-shirts for them and the one for him, fucking PHOTOSHOPPING himself into their family holiday picture.....I mean. One or two of these things in 2 weeks would be a bit much. All of them together is just overwhelming, and not in a good way.

I wish, in fact I really hope that her family have had a word, but it's such a risk because it has to come from the person in the relationship. They need to have that moment of realisation themselves, nobody can force you into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

allthemyths

It absolutely turns my stomach how he is digging for earwax for several seconds at the start of the video
I don’t say this lightly – I really don’t – but he is disgusting. Imagine those hands touching you. Imagine being close to that body.

He’s not just different from what Carrie used to know or what’s generally considered attractive (which would be fine, of course) but a giant scruffy man baby. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less attractive person in my entire life.

• Haha
  • Sick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s going anywhere gang. She’s probably loving the attention/speculation because people aren’t being mean about her it’s all focused on him.

If anything I think this thread will spur her on to make the relationship work a la “we proved all the doubters wrong because our relationship is so special”.

• Sad
  • Sick

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
Honestly I'm not surprised Oliver dumped her.

We only see a very small snippet of her sparky and bully like attitude, it makes you wonder what she is really like underneath the social media/theatre glare

I have no doubts he loved her at some point but honestly, her attitude and general personality just absolutely stinks

I can't imagine what she was like to live with and being in an relationship with

I'm actually glad Oliver left and seems very happy with his new girlfriend.

I don't wish unhappiness on anyone but Carrie has an ego the size of the universe and honestly, her attitude is disgusting. Her and Joel are two peas who absolutely deserve each other at this point

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
He looks deranged when he's driving at the beginning.

The more I see of this man, the more he creeps me out. Him chewing his coffee and his little thumbs up in the lift mirror made the ghosts of my surgically removed ovaries shrivel up and die once again!

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Still hardly a gushing defence of the love of your life carrie.

I think he/they thought they were gunna be a social media “couple goals” type phenomenon but she didn’t realise how un-social media-savvy he was until the 12 days of cringemas and now she’s planning her damage control.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Nah..the way she half ran to him at the airport and the look on her face was not someone who is madly in love and who has missed her brand new fiancé!

I’m thinking of a clip of when she went to stay with Oliver when he was working in a theatre somewhere and he filmed her coming around the corner to meet him and she was much more happy and excited than in Joel’s clip!

• Haha

nymeria

We can never be wrong about him anymore, can we? Every single OTT/ridiculous/toxic thing we predicted he'd do, he's done and outdone.

Sanctified

VIP Member
She's a rude, ungrateful (her followers) patronising cunt.
She might want to have a word with her hubby to be then. He's the one oversharing and having more obvious red flags than the Soviet Union.

If they were quiet and it was people speculating on how he is, fine. I get that. But when there is literal proof on SM and questionable behaviour, it's not being a hater. She's such an idiot.

Reactions: 34

Sanctified

VIP Member
The wording of that is horrendous. I proposed to HER and SHE went away (implying how dare she leave me when I just proposed) news flash Joel she had planned this trip before you got together. YOU chose to propose just before she left. He’s a creepy fucker. I’ve just blocked both of them. I don’t need them haunting my for you page.
It's funny cos I initially read it as 'I proposed to her and she ran away and I haven't seen her since' :LOL:

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I have food ordered for 21:30 and my mission for the night is put my son to bed, have the takeaway and catchup on the shit show. Who needs Netflix when this car crash exists? 😂😂

• Haha