Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say thank you to the users on here for sharing your experiences regarding the SA post and Joel's response. You're all wonderful, strong humans ❤

Joel can go duck himself.

I totally agree, I didn't expect my post to have so many replies from all of you incredibly strong and honest people sharing your experiences, what a powerful thing to come out of his disgusting behaviour. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is the tiniest thing to notice, but I just went back through Carrie’s IG posts about taking photos of her ring everywhere… she always calls it “the ring” and never “my ring” like I get that it was bought for her, but the whole point of a proposal is that it’s *given* to you, I’m engaged and I say like “oh got to make sure my ring is safe” and other people say “show us the ring”, I get maybe she was still getting her head around the fact it had happened but it fits in with the fact she she’s literally barley mentioned being happy to be engaged to *Joel* she’s only mentioning the very facts of what he’s done, nothing else
Yep I think she only cares about being ENGAGED. She wants to be A wife. She doesn’t care who’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So weird/controlling that he couldn't last one day without her so he ran to the DM to make everything about them again, and hijacked carries holiday

Reactions: 2
They won't even be able to take a dump alone for many many years. 😂😂😂 SOOOOO ACCURATE!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I've been living with kids for the last 7 years. Not my own but it's eye opening.
Someone's going to have to take one for the team. buy, read and Summerise for us because we can't all fund her Disney lifestyle
Gonna borrow it from the library, like I did with the only one of her books I read.

Reactions: 2
The latest 12 days of Joel is actually incredibly disturbing. Imagine Carrie trying to do anything in the future without Joel if this is how he acts when she goes to Disney without him. It’s astounding that family haven’t had a word with her about how concerning this is.
Also, A+ for David Hunter’s comment 😂
Did David's comment get deleted? I can't find it

That is the thing I don't think they will because like the rest of the Fletcher family you have to be married and have children to be successful in life, at least that is their way of thinking and it doesn't matter who provides you with that. Marriage and children are the only way you will get anywhere in life if you go by the Fletcher motto
Sorry but how do you know? 🤔 Just because someone has kids doesn't mean they think everyone else should to be successful.

Reactions: 4
If anyone is a Scrubs fan this reminds me of when Elliot gets engaged to Keith and Dr Cox tells her

"Do you really want to marry Keith? Or do you just want to get married?"

I think Carrie needs a Dr Cox in her life to give her some tough love

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The comment was something along the lines of that he hopes as the days go on Joel will become worse from the flu jab and he’s missing Carrie so much that on the last day, he’ll end up as a pile of blubbering phlegm trying to open a Rolex!🙈
For those asking this is basically what David’s comment said, it was funny, lighthearted and bang on the money! Which obviously in Joel world means it got a hard delete…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think that everything she’s said about how it was announced is true. Just not the whole truth. This isn’t the way she wanted to announce it - true, there wasn’t someone filming there filming everything so that she could briefly wave a ring around while she was at Disney with NotJoel. In fact she wanted people to guess, she wanted the speculation so that when she returned there could be a big reveal with ‘haha look it was in plain sight for ages and you didn’t know. She didn’t think the daily mail would be interested - true. Why would she? She’s a nobody, she doesn’t warrant being even in the gutter press like the DM. But is she annoyed about it? Hell no, she’s delighted she’s ‘famous’ enough to be there.
She is loving all of the attention, and can’t wait to come home and bask in it some more. At least we haven’t got the promised deluge of Disney videos, poor Scott.
YES. THIS. I've been dying to post this but have needed to catch up first 😂
She definitely wanted to 'hint' for ages so that when the announcement came she could show off how clever she was for dropping it in this whole time, and everyone would be so clueless! Except nothing escapes tattlers and we found out immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That is the thing I don't think they will because like the rest of the Fletcher family you have to be married and have children to be successful in life, at least that is their way of thinking and it doesn't matter who provides you with that. Marriage and children are the only way you will get anywhere in life if you go by the Fletcher motto
No one in their family has ever said this

Reactions: 5
This is not even the first time they were apart 😭😭😭
She had already went to WDW without him before 😭😭😭
He is just a codependent walking 🚩
and he’s been on a stag do!

I wonder if he actually wanted to propose in Disney on that holiday but couldn’t muscle scott

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some sleuthing leads me to think Carrie and Joel bought a custom ring, giving a lead time of about 2-3 weeks (perhaps others who've done the process can correct me!) from this website: https://www.roseheartjewels.co.uk/shop/metal/gold/blue-sapphire-with-diamonds/ - that they've both just followed on Instagram this week. The ring style is the same, looks like she got an extra diamond on either side and changed the stone to Emerald... Guestimating it would be around the 5-6k mark??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some sleuthing leads me to think Carrie and Joel bought a custom ring, giving a lead time of about 2-3 weeks (perhaps others who've done the process can correct me!) from this website: https://www.roseheartjewels.co.uk/shop/metal/gold/blue-sapphire-with-diamonds/ - that they've both just followed on Instagram this week. The ring style is the same, looks like she got an extra diamond on either side and changed the stone to Emerald... Guestimating it would be around the 5-6k mark??
That is a lot of money for someone you just started shagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God I can't stop thinking about those comments from Joel. Those are the things of things that you *can't* inherently know about someone until you've been with them for a length of time, as they don't typically find a way to present themselves outright. This is the kind of thing people are talking about when they say they're moving too fast, there's things you just CAN'T know about someone while you're simply enjoying the honeymoon phase.

It's not exactly like you can turn to your partner and ask "hey, do you have any internalized misogyny? How do you feel about people coming forward about SA?" but those responses from him...especially the level of anger you can feel emanating from his responses just scream red flag. That coupled with how guilty he's trying to make Carrie feel for being on holiday right now and complaining that he doesn't do well without her...YEESH.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'd actually really enjoy watching them on one of those "do you know your partner" couples quizz TV shows so we can see just how little they actually know about one another lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.