Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my ex broke up with him me I was so upset and I can remember my mum asking me if I was upset about the loss of him or the relationship. I denied it at the time but looking back on it, it wasn’t being in a relationship anymore which upset me more. I grew up after that! I took time to like and respect myself and feel confident to be happy being on my own.

Is it just me or does this engagement remind anyone of when loads of people got engaged at 18? I knew so many people who got engaged and I used to question why. Those engagements only lasted two minutes. They were immature just like this is!

I’m not going to judge on Joel’s character but I was emotionally abused by an ex and I see so many warning signs in these videos

Reactions: 17
Still pretending like it wasn't him or Debbie that ran, RAN to the Daily Mail to get the story published :rolleyes:

Hey ho mate, hey ho.

It’s alarming how out of breath he is just sitting down.

Also, why is his stomach pulsing like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have so much to say about this but everyone has articulated it so much better than me.
Joel is a bleeping weirdo wet fart of a man. Such incel vibes. It’s not even the speed their relationship has gone at, it’s the performative nature of it all and those nauseating videos. How can he be 35 and crying on an Instagram feel about a Disney Lego set?!
How can they possibly be ready to get married when they can’t even cope with the “challenge” of being apart for not even a fortnight?!

The part where he said “you don’t understand” like nobody else has ever missed their partner 😂😂 righty ho!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Anyone see this comment? How ironic! Given the way Joel is behaving right now it will be very interesting to see the dynamics during the panto rehearsals/actual run, which will be starting in only a couple of weeks time as Carrie starts panto 27th Nov and finishes 8th Jan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has anyone on here seen Don’t Worry Darling? You damn well know Joel would have Carrie in the Victory project…
I’m posting for the first time because this link is what I’ve been thinking about all day. If he could, he clearly would. Unfortunately in her current state, I think Carrie might have similar views to Olivia Wilde’s character.

Also to the poster who shared her messages with Joel about Ronaldo. I’m so so sorry. That was a vile way to speak to you, when you openly and honestly told him how it made you feel.

If my partner said anything like that to me or anyone, I would leave him instantly.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's been said already but there was a user earlier this week saying that Carrie would pull a "see you don't see everything in our lives, we keep stuff private" about the engagement and that's exactly what she did!

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time posting!

My friend and I watched Joel's day 2 gift video. Lawd, when he started to tear up. But as my friend said "Of course it must be hard for him to have her gone 12 days. That's 1/10 of their whole relationship 😂"

Also her whole post about how Daily Mail posted about the engagement, and she tried to play it off like she's some regular, humble human, confused as to why they care about her personal life. Sis. Stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I have so much to say about this but everyone has articulated it so much better than me.
Joel is a bleeping weirdo wet fart of a man. Such incel vibes. It’s not even the speed their relationship has gone at, it’s the performative nature of it all and those nauseating videos. How can he be 35 and crying on an Instagram feel about a Disney Lego set?!
How can they possibly be ready to get married when they can’t even cope with the “challenge” of being apart for not even a fortnight?!

The part where he said “you don’t understand” like nobody else has ever missed their partner 😂😂 righty ho!!
Honestly the way he goes on you’d think Carrie had gone to Iraq for 12 months not Orlando for 2 weeks😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay I bought a better lego set for my brothers birthday last year. This is just sad
Hyped for when he opens more tat, and it turns out to be a bunch of tit she found in a dash around Tesco.

Pack of 20 "thanks" cards, check.
Deliveroo voucher, check.
Crappy tiny Lego box, check.

Place your bets on what's next. A blu-ray of a film to keep him company? A box of sweets? A picture frame to put an engagement photo in? You know, the kind of tit down the gifts aisle at the supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hyped for when he opens more tat, and it turns out to be a bunch of tit she found in a dash around Tesco.

Place your bets on what's next. A blu-ray of a film to keep him company? A box of sweets? A picture frame to put an engagement photo in? You know, the kind of tit down the gifts aisle at the supermarket.
I feel like it's just going to be a bunch of random stocking-fillers... Cadburys chocolate, Lynx bodywash, pair of socks...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

The last one being a positive pregnancy test

At this rate I would not be shocked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Bit off topic but Oliver and his new girlfriend are a very attractive couple. Funny that they seem to have been together similar amounts of time but they have only posted a handful of photos together.

The whole engagement is bizarre. Seems so odd to propose just before she’s gone away for so long.

Reactions: 18
I do wonder what will happen when Carrie & Joel face actual hardships - grief, financial decisions, illness etc.
The honeymoon period can't last forever

Reactions: 16
Sorry but how do you know? 🤔 Just because someone has kids doesn't mean they think everyone else should to be successful.
I know that but it's the Fletcher way that is what I am saying and it's the way Carrie thinks. I am a therapist and if you read between things and look at what she has said in the past it's how she sees things

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.