Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me his coughing is a big give away...Coughing, clearing the throat frequently, or any other gesture of covering the mouth can indicate that a person is trying to hide something...What are you hiding Joel? That you have the DM number saved up in your phone?! 😂😂😂 He is so insincere!
I think he called the DM and leaked the story because he couldn't handle Carrie wanting to wait while she's out having fun with Scott..and in Disney without him again. He feels like he should be on the Fletcher family holiday

Reactions: 14
David Hunter is the NICEST human being.
I’ve met him once at stage door and he seemed so sweet. And saw him a whole bunch in kinky boots, once and waitress. I just think he’s such a pure human being. And the way he and his wife talk on instagram is so wholesome. Nothing like Carrie and Joel. I’d love to know truly what he thinks about his friend getting engaged this quickly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The 12 days of Joel videos are fascinatingly weird. Joel huffs and puffs and he has a huge frown on his face. The way he thumps the table and flings the envelope/paper down is like a little performance for the camera. Why so sad and mad??

I think the envelope thing is a nice thing to do for your partner but it’s performative stuff. It’s the motions of an early, surface level relationship. That stuff isn’t realistic or indicative of a deep, loving, lasting relationship.

What Joel is doing with taking a video of each gift and READING INTIMATE LETTERS out loud is soooo symbolic of their whole relationship. These huge gestures are not being done for each other, but for the world to see. He’s not sharing each letter for any other reason than “Look at us! Look at me! Poor me all alone! Look at our incredible and perfect relationship!”. It’s awful. It’s shallow. It’s pretence. Truthfully, it’s hard to watch!

Reactions: 51
Also, I’ve lost the comment now but a few people mentioned that she wouldn’t get a divorce because she’s a fletcher and Tom wouldn’t allow it because it would reflect poorly on him. Is this something that’s been confirmed by Tom or Carrie? Or just a tattle assumption? Genuinely curious.
I don't think that's something the Fletcher's have ever said but divorce isn't very on-brand for them.

Reactions: 5
LUNCH BREAK and now up to date but now it's page 21 ....

I watched Day 2 of JOELMUS and ffs.

Ick factor galore.

Grown man acting like a toddler. Actually toddlers would act more mature....

Also shocking about the disregard for SA and kudos for that person emailing his agency.

I suggest you follow it up.

I’ve met him once at stage door and he seemed so sweet. And saw him a whole bunch in kinky boots, once and waitress. I just think he’s such a pure human being. And the way he and his wife talk on instagram is so wholesome. Nothing like Carrie and Joel. I’d love to know truly what he thinks about his friend getting engaged this quickly!!
I can also vouch he's very lovely - met him through work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that she spent the lead up to her 30th birthday buying presents for HIM to open while she's on holiday, I feel bad for her, he must have made her feel so guilty for going without him for her to feel like she had to do a bug gesture like that, she shouldn't have been worrying about getting him so many presents when it was her big birthday. I also felt like he was having a real paddy on his reel, and that he is trying to make her feel bad while she is away on hols with Scott. I bet he is messaging her all the time too to make

Reactions: 50
Fellow survivor here too 🙋🏼‍♀️ That tirade of abuse from Joel was absolutely vile. He managed to pull out every straight white 30+ man response towards SA in the book, and it’s so uneducated and disrespectful. He is an absolute #NotAllMen type of guy isn’t he. If I ever saw my partner say something even remotely like that, I’d be out of there like a shot. Massive props to the girl who sent the incredibly polite and thoughtful message and who continued to retain that mentality throughout the abuse he was hurling at her, you are a far stronger woman than I am. I would be mortified to commit to someone like that if I were Carrie. I hope she respects herself more than it seems in choosing him for a partner.

• Heart
If it was my friend’s 5 minute fiancé I would be taking the time to discuss with her how unhealthy making statements like ‘I don’t do well away from her’ is after such a short period of time in the relationship and only one day of being apart. This is something a 95 year old man says when his wife of 70 years passed away and he doesn’t know how to live without her after so long.

That being said, I did have a friend who only wanted to be married to a doctor as a life goal so jumped into a relationship with a med student a few years younger than her, moved him into her flat (that she owned), made him propose and started planing their wedding (lots of things booked/paid for). Then less than a year before the actual wedding he broke up with her while they were on holiday and he flew home early to the arms of his overbearing mother. I see a similar thing happening for Carrie - though for her well-being I hope it doesn’t.

Reactions: 5
Joel pulling out the whole ‘innocent until proven guilty’ shtick is so infuriating and only ONLY gets pulled out with regards to SA cases. Nobody ever says ‘I was robbed’ and is then told they’re just making ‘allegations’ and how harmful it is to the ‘alleged robber.’ And exactly what fcking evidence could one possibly put forward to ‘prove’ they were r****!? Absolute twit of a man. One of the most disgusting things in his response was the fact that not only did he not have the decency to asterisk out the words that the original messenger had, he also put them in all caps. How disgustingly disrespectful. I hope Carrie never dares to speak up on feminist issues again if she’s going to marry this absolute head misogynist 😡

• Heart
Also, I’ve lost the comment now but a few people mentioned that she wouldn’t get a divorce because she’s a fletcher and Tom wouldn’t allow it because it would reflect poorly on him. Is this something that’s been confirmed by Tom or Carrie? Or just a tattle assumption? Genuinely curious.
Just an assumption. Tom's never said anything like that. Neither have the rest of the family

Reactions: 2
Not sure there's an issue Carrie is passionate enough about to get into any kind of heated debate with a loved one over.

I know she posts about various issues a lot, but I don't think she'd pull Joel up about anything in person because 1) she wouldn't want to jeopardize her 'perfect' relationship and 2) there'd be nobody around to applaud her for it.

If he's that upfront about who he is with a stranger, can he really hide it that well from someone who knows him?

Reactions: 9
Carrie should be worried about how Joel will react when they argue or break up. He's got all the signs of a crazy ex

Reactions: 25
Fellow survivor here too 🙋🏼‍♀️ That tirade of abuse from Joel was absolutely vile. He managed to pull out every straight white 30+ man response towards SA in the book, and it’s so uneducated and disrespectful. He is an absolute #NotAllMen type of guy isn’t he. If I ever saw my partner say something even remotely like that, I’d be out of there like a shot. Massive props to the girl who sent the incredibly polite and thoughtful message and who continued to retain that mentality throughout the abuse he was hurling at her, you are a far stronger woman than I am. I would be mortified to commit to someone like that if I were Carrie. I hope she respects herself more than it seems in choosing him for a partner.

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words. 💪 Half of me wanted to remind Joel that Ronaldo doesn't give a f that your sticking up for him mate 😂 but yeah, if my partner ever replied to a (ex)-fan or even another person like that I'd be gone like a shot

Reactions: 15
He's a 35 year old man, but has the maturity of a ten year old. If he can't function properly without her, that's a massive red flag. He's just angy he didn't get invited to yet another Disney trip, so he has to make it all about him instead of letting her enjoy the trip with Scott.

As much as I find Carrie's Disney trips excessive and cringe, she still has the right to enjoy them without having his voice in the back of her head 24/7. He's childish, possessive, immature, and needs lots of therapy to help him cope when she isn't glued to his side. How are none of the Fletchers commenting on his irrational behavior?

What is he gonna do if she gets another gig like Les Mis Dubai where she's away for a whole month?
Sorry I think you are being harsh on...10 years old here. I know a lots of kids aged between 2 and 6 years who are A LOT MORE mature than Joel the wet wipe Montague 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So when someone tried to steal Carries phone and she posted about being mugged, should we all just assume she was lying because it's "innocent until proven guilty"?? duck off Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Carrie should be worried about how Joel will react when they argue or break up. He's got all the signs of a crazy ex
Given how much he is guilt-tripping her for going on holiday with her mate, he will be absolutely insufferable if they break up. Carrie may have met her match there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Joel pulling out the whole ‘innocent until proven guilty’ shtick is so infuriating and only ONLY gets pulled out with regards to SA cases. Nobody ever says ‘I was robbed’ and is then told they’re just making ‘allegations’ and how harmful it is to the ‘alleged robber.’ And exactly what fcking evidence could one possibly put forward to ‘prove’ they were r****!? Absolute twit of a man. One of the most disgusting things in his response was the fact that not only did he not have the decency to asterisk out the words that the original messenger had, he also put them in all caps. How disgustingly disrespectful. I hope Carrie never dares to speak up on feminist issues again if she’s going to marry this absolute head misogynist 😡

I purposely * the words and he absolutely couldn't have cared about it. This became so much more than a footballer comment, he outed himself as a SA apologist and admitted to supporting the accused. Ugh!! If she does, I'll be straight in her DM's

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it weird that as soon as Carrie started dating Joel, he not only followed Carries entire family including her gran, but he also followed all the members of mcfly

Imagine your new boyfriend following your brother's colleagues/friends who he's never met or spoken to

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.