Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how much he is guilt-tripping her for going on holiday with her mate, he will be absolutely insufferable if they break up. Carrie may have met her match there.
Told you these two are a match made in crazy cuckoo land heaven 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The thing with Carrie is life hasn't got her yet. She hasn't faced any really challenges or losses. Everything has been handed to her. Her parents and brother are healthy. She hasn't had to face losing a close loved one, or be a carer, her career has been handed to her and only recently has there been signs that may have been changing. She hasn't had to face financial challenges either.

She is enormously privileged, spoilt and sheltered in a bubble.

This also means that Joel and Carrie as a couple haven't faced any challenges. It's when times are tough that you really know how you work as a team and what eachother are made of
Not that I wish it upon anybody, but I would love to see them try and survive another covid lockdown. I think that once she has come down from the engagement high and actually has to start spending time with him, she'll start to regret it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it weird that as soon as Carrie started dating Joel, he not only followed Carries entire family including her gran, but he also followed all the members of mcfly

Imagine your new boyfriend following your brother's colleagues/friends who he's never met or spoken to
Desperate to fit in much?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 Joel is such a joke...I bet he is just a secret hardcore McFly fan who is only dating Carrie to become friends with them eventually 🤣🤣🤣 Carrie here is an idea for your next book maybe?! 😂

Reactions: 2
Guys, I got blocked by Joel!! I commented and said that he needs to grow up and next thing I know I’m blocked. What a pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, I got blocked by Joel!! I commented and said that he needs to grow up and next thing I know I’m blocked. What a pussy.
He sure does have a lot of time in his hands when he isn't selling his engagement "story" to the DM this one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carrie Hope Fletcher #38 Shes gone to Disney, not to war. Joel stop crying on the kitchen floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Just an assumption. Tom's never said anything like that. Neither have the rest of the family
It is an assumption, maybe a bit exaggerated but on the other hand being in a family where everyone marries young and stays married can put a lot of pressure on you. I know a woman whose husband became violent early in their marriage and she decided not to leave, partly because everyone in her family had a long marriage and she thought it would look bad if she were the only divorced one, didn't want to "let them down" (her words), thought at 30 she was getting too old to find anyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It is an assumption, maybe a bit exaggerated but on the other hand being in a family where everyone marries young and stays married can put a lot of pressure on you. I know a woman whose husband became violent early in their marriage and she decided not to leave, partly because everyone in her family had a long marriage and she thought it would look bad if she were the only divorced one, didn't want to "let them down" (her words), thought at 30 she was getting too old to find anyone else
Yeah but I don't think tom proposed to Giovanna just because his parents married when they were young and he felt the need to do the same

Reactions: 9
Yeah but I don't think tom proposed to Giovanna just because his parents married when they were young and he felt the need to do the same
No, that's true. I do think Carrie puts a lot of pressure on herself to get married so she can be like Tom and Gi, but that's just it - your relationship is yours, not someone else's. Even if she had married someone she met at school, it wouldn't be the same, and she and Joel are just too cringe to be the Insta "couple goals" like Tom & Gi

Reactions: 9
HE had one job to do and he even messed that up! HE showed the engagement balloon pic, HE wanted to show it. HE couldn't wait until she got back to announce it. HE is getting all the clicks opening the gifts. HE IS IDIOTIC....HE IS 35! Would love to be a fly on the wall when they meet up again, who is going to blame who? HE will blame HER for wearing the ring! Truly believe the whole sordid scenario was preplanned for optimum media engagement and future #ad #weddinggifts

Reactions: 29
HE had one job to do and he even messed that up! HE showed the engagement balloon pic, HE wanted to show it. HE couldn't wait until she got back to announce it. HE is getting all the clicks opening the gifts. HE IS IDIOTIC....HE IS 35! Would love to be a fly on the wall when they meet up again, who is going to blame who? HE will blame HER for wearing the ring! Truly believe the whole sordid scenario was preplanned for optimum media engagement and future #ad #weddinggifts
No way he will be blaming her because there is only one thing Joel is about Carrie and this is being PROUD of her 😂 #SoProud
Also deep down he knows that he is the one who sold their engagement "story" to the DM #NotSoProud 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the tiniest thing to notice, but I just went back through Carrie’s IG posts about taking photos of her ring everywhere… she always calls it “the ring” and never “my ring” like I get that it was bought for her, but the whole point of a proposal is that it’s *given* to you, I’m engaged and I say like “oh got to make sure my ring is safe” and other people say “show us the ring”, I get maybe she was still getting her head around the fact it had happened but it fits in with the fact she she’s literally barley mentioned being happy to be engaged to *Joel* she’s only mentioning the very facts of what he’s done, nothing else

Reactions: 10
Spent a lot of time catching up on the new thread! OMG what a pathetic man Joel is - he needs to get a grip 😂😂 those 12 Days of Joel videos!! Hahaha he is so co dependent it’s scary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I woke up (am on the west coast of the US) this morning, made my tea, logged on to the computer to work, and then thought "I wonder how many pages long the new CHF thread is this morning-let's just check and if it's five I can probably catch up before starting properly" - twenty two???? In less than 24 hours?? I last checked this at like five west coast time! I'll have to make another cup of tea to catch up at lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This. I was assaulted. I tried to drop the charges and was told I’d be ordered to appear in court anyway and it would make the jury doubt my integrity. He was found guilty and got… a suspended sentence.

Regardless of that I had one of his friends stalk me online for about two years after. Police “couldn’t” do anything.

If anything happened to me again I wouldn’t report it. And attitudes like his are why.
I was sexually abuse by my stepdad for 16 years. Finally reported it a few years ago and had a truly awful experience with the police who eventually dropped the charges. If anything similar happens to me in the future I won’t bother reporting it either. Awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I just want to say thank you to the users on here for sharing your experiences regarding the SA post and Joel's response. You're all wonderful, strong humans ❤

Joel can go duck himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.