Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAVE met her. I've actually met her like 5 times and I really don't care if you think it's too far because in all fairness I believe people have said worse to her.

She needs a kick up the arse to realise that that she is possibly in danger with this creep and if her family and friends won't point it out to her, who will?
But why do you think the kick up the arse is appropriate coming from you? Genuine question. You don't owe her a view, and she doesn't owe you any consideration of it.

She's still a grade a twit but I wouldn't say it to her face.

I agree now that I made a mistake and I just don't want people telling me that anymore. I shouldn't have said things the way I did. I worded stuff wrong but I want to forget I did that now and not have people constantly telling me I was wrong when I know I was
Ah sorry only just seen this. X

Reactions: 6
Has she ever actually said anything nice about Joel and why she loves him other than basic generic statements.
I always think this too. Whenever she mentions Joel she says she loves him because he makes her happy, he takes good care of her etc.
It’s never anything solely to do with him.
I could list a hundred reasons why i love my boyfriend before i got to things that were about me.

Reactions: 11
This has probably already been spoke about on here (I'm pages behind after being in work) but that most recent "unboxing" video just gave me the chills... Like bad chills... Theres something so "cereal killer" ish about Joel, like there is no soul behind those eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 12 days of Joel is screaming codependent and childish. At no point did he seem happy for Carrie that she was on holiday, it’s just moping and saying phrases like ‘im not good without her’. I’d be worried if my partner said that about me, admitting you can’t function or be your best self without me there, no thank you.

Also taking away the premise of the conversation of those screenshotted messages, the way he keeps rambling and rambling on like his response to anyone seems to be to block people or write massive passive aggressive paragraphs. No inbetween.
He's a 35 year old man, but has the maturity of a ten year old. If he can't function properly without her, that's a massive red flag. He's just angy he didn't get invited to yet another Disney trip, so he has to make it all about him instead of letting her enjoy the trip with Scott.

As much as I find Carrie's Disney trips excessive and cringe, she still has the right to enjoy them without having his voice in the back of her head 24/7. He's childish, possessive, immature, and needs lots of therapy to help him cope when she isn't glued to his side. How are none of the Fletchers commenting on his irrational behavior?

What is he gonna do if she gets another gig like Les Mis Dubai where she's away for a whole month?

Reactions: 28
I’m so torn because part of me feels like I am Carrie– or at least I have been. I’ve gone through a devastating breakup only to rebound with the “safe” option. We didn’t last and while I don’t regret it, I recognize that it wasn’t “real”. I also have been head over heels, all in, run away with me kind of love very quickly in my last relationship. Again, didn’t last and it was hardly serious in the end.

I’m the same age as her and feel as though we have grown up together. I really hope that my friends would step in (and they have in the past!) when things get really out of control and borderline delusional. I can’t imagine honestly being engaged right now. Carrie seems as maternal as I am and the thought of her having a child seems unreal. I don’t think she’s prepared for that actual reality when she’s too busy ticking off boxes and still acting really childlike. I say this as someone who feels the same.

Anyway, bets on a New Year’s Eve wedding?? 😂😂

Reactions: 12
He really is doing all he can to make her feel bad for going away for a little while, isn't he... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
He's a 35 year old man, but has the maturity of a ten year old. If he can't function properly without her, that's a massive red flag. He's just angy he didn't get invited to yet another Disney trip, so he has to make it all about him instead of letting her enjoy the trip with Scott.

As much as I find Carrie's Disney trips excessive and cringe, she still has the right to enjoy them without having his voice in the back of her head 24/7. He's childish, possessive, immature, and needs lots of therapy to help him cope when she isn't glued to his side. How are none of the Fletchers commenting on his irrational behavior?

What is he gonna do if she gets another gig like Les Mis Dubai where she's away for a whole month?
She’s not going to be accepting a gig for a month away in the future, precisely because of how this man child is behaving now.

Last edited:
His behaviour is sooo weird and childish like Carries his mum leaving for a night 😭

• Haha
The latest 12 days of Joel is actually incredibly disturbing. Imagine Carrie trying to do anything in the future without Joel if this is how he acts when she goes to Disney without him. It’s astounding that family haven’t had a word with her about how concerning this is.
Also, A+ for David Hunter’s comment 😂
What was David hunter’s comment? They seemed really good friends from waitress and David comes across as so genuinely lovely that I can’t imagine his reaction at all to this car crash!!!

Reactions: 5
The thing with Carrie is life hasn't got her yet. She hasn't faced any really challenges or losses. Everything has been handed to her. Her parents and brother are healthy. She hasn't had to face losing a close loved one, or be a carer, her career has been handed to her and only recently has there been signs that may have been changing. She hasn't had to face financial challenges either.

She is enormously privileged, spoilt and sheltered in a bubble.

This also means that Joel and Carrie as a couple haven't faced any challenges. It's when times are tough that you really know how you work as a team and what eachother are made of

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s not going to be accepting a gig for a month away in the future, precisely because of how this man child is behaving now.
And he's doing himself no favours either. Imagine looking up King George in Hamilton only to see him crying over Lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

He'll persuade her that it wouldn't be good, career wise for her to go. Anyway she'll be pregnant by Christmas so he'll persuade her to stay at home and make yummy mummy videos as though she's the only woman to have a baby!

Reactions: 5
Finally caught up. Phew today is moving fast.

Those messages on sa were quite the read. I assume Carrie doesn’t know about his opinions here given she likes to portray herself as the ultimate insta-feminist. But those conversations are so important. I’ve been with my partner 8 years. Last year we bought a house together and it was a huge deal because he’s slightly less left wing than me (not a Tory by any stretch) and I had to make a call on if actually those uncomfortable debates were something I could live with for the foreseeable future. I doubt they have broached any of the “tricky” topics and have learnt when they need to cool off and when they need to compromise or bend to the others view point.

they act like they’re the same person and constantly celebrate their similarities but there’s bound to be challenges there and I don’t think they know how to approach those yet.

I really hope I’m wrong and that there’s been some messiness in the last 5 months that was kept offline so they’ve grown as acouple together in that short time!!!

Reactions: 16
Also, I’ve lost the comment now but a few people mentioned that she wouldn’t get a divorce because she’s a fletcher and Tom wouldn’t allow it because it would reflect poorly on him. Is this something that’s been confirmed by Tom or Carrie? Or just a tattle assumption? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.