Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually so excited for her next book so we can get the barely disguised full details of what really happened this year. (Or at least the Carriefied version of it)
Someone's going to have to take one for the team. buy, read and Summerise for us because we can't all fund her Disney lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone posted above asking if her mum was at the party, that’s a very good point I’m pretty sure her parents weren’t there, they can’t take her out for a congrats meal until shes back, has Debbie even said anything on Twitter???

I’m going to repeat my post from last thread, I bloody well hope Joel asked her dad, not even for traditional sake, but just to say they’ve met at least once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey everyone,

TW: This post talks about SA and similar topics.

With this whole engagement, this post may get lost in the masses but I came across this forum a while back and considered posting this and now I feel more than ever it's time to.

A while ago Joel posted about his favourite footballer being Ronaldo and I messaged him to explain why I didn't think he was the best role model or potentially why people might find that quite problematic. Regardless of my experience with SA, seeing the footballers face made me pretty uncomfortable and disappointed Joel calling him is favourite. I want to share with you the response I received. I have never EVER been spoken to in such a condescending and rude tone in my life. I was absolutely astounded by the way my kind and consecrate message was turned into an attack. It is evident to me that Joel has no respect for women and hurting people's feelings. I decided to email his agency with the proof of the disgusting was I was spoken to as a fan and I of course heard nothing back. So now I feel like I'd like to make you aware of what this man is truly like. Another warning- there are words and phrases thrown around in here that are very triggering.

Screenshot_20221026-120010.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120013.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120017.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120022.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120025.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120010.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-120013.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 112
I’m going to repeat my post from last thread, I bloody well hope Joel asked her dad, not even for traditional sake, but just to say they’ve met at least once 😂
If he didn't ask her dad I'm sure she will love that. How quirky and non traditional she is, not like the other girls 🤪

• Haha
Someone posted above asking if her mum was at the party, that’s a very good point I’m pretty sure her parents weren’t there, they can’t take her out for a congrats meal until shes back, has Debbie even said anything on Twitter???
Yeah, that was me. Maybe there was/is some sort of grudge going on there? Did someone see the light? I mean, in what world would the mother of the famous CaRrIe HoPe FlEtChEr voluntarily skip her precious daughter’s engagement party?

Reactions: 6
God it’s making me feel unwell, he reminds me so much of my controlling ex. It’s sounds so guilt tripping towards Carrie that he can’t be without her and the crying over the cards. I can’t… I’m sorry none of this sits well with me at all. I went to Cardiff for a few days in 2015 when I was with this ex to see 1D and to visit my friend who lives down there, and he would not leave me alone for all the time I was there! He was messaging me consistently through the shows and decided to call me when I was out for drinks with my friend? No doubt he’s doing tit like that with Carrie too. That sounded so aggressive but with how suffocated and controlled I felt I can’t help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How quirky and non traditional she is, not like the other girls 🤪
I cannot stress enough how concerned I am about this attitude coming up against the people in her life trying to voice genuine issues about their relationship. Rather than actually taking it on board, I really worry that she's just leaning into it more. "I'm not like other girls so why would I have a 'normal' relationship?"

I feel like her family has probably already had numerous "wow this is moving fast, don't you think?" conversations and it's falling on deaf ears. That's why Tom looks so forced in the engagement photos. There's nothing he can do.

For all we know Joel will be in the next plane to Orlando to surprise his bride to be 🤣🤣🤣 How creepy and desperate quirky that would be?!?...Or not as he has probably run out of money now after buying Carrie an expensive engagement ring, dolls, engagement t-shirts and pumpkins, paying for the most boring engagement party ever, a photographer...unless he sold his engagement "story" to the DM to get some money back in and afford that surprise plane ticket?!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 17
“We wanted to keep it to ourselves for a little bit”.
Behave you can’t keep your bowel movements to yourself never mind a pissing engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey everyone,

With this whole engagement, this post may get lost in the masses but I came across this forum a while back and considered posting this and now I feel more than ever it's time to.

A while ago Joel posted about his favourite footballer being Ronaldo and I messaged him to explain why I didn't think he was the best role model or potentially why people might find that quite problematic. Regardless of my experience with SA, seeing the footballers face made me pretty uncomfortable and disappointed Joel calling him is favourite. I want to share with you the response I received. I have never EVER been spoken to in such a condescending and rude tone in my life. I was absolutely astounded by the way my kind and consecrate message was turned into an attack. It is evident to me that Joel has no respect for women and hurting people's feelings. I decided to email his agency with the proof of the disgusting was I was spoken to as a fan and I of course heard nothing back. So now I feel like I'd like to make you aware of what this man is truly like. Another warning- there are words and phrases thrown around in here that are very triggering.

View attachment 1679552View attachment 1679553View attachment 1679554View attachment 1679555View attachment 1679556View attachment 1679552View attachment 1679553
Oh my God. This doesn’t look good for Carrie, believe victims, feminist icon Hope Fletcher

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I said to my daughter before Carrie left I bet Joel's going to fly to Disney and propose ......noticed Tom is wearing his #gifted trainers that he was showing off on Instagram in the engagement photos lifting his foot up click click caaaching......Joel looks on the verge of a nervous breakdown today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone,

View attachment 1679552View attachment 1679553View attachment 1679554View attachment 1679555View attachment 1679556View attachment 1679552View attachment 1679553
kinda team Joel on that all he did was answer a question. If he'd been charged I would understand your reply to him but as its all unknown wether he's guilty or innocent. I dont see anything wrong with Joel's comments.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hey everyone,

There's a bleeping reason SA victims aren't taken seriously. Victims rarely get the justice because it is a 'he said, she said' situation. His attitude is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I miss my boyfriend when we're apart for a week or so but I would never behave how Joel is...it's needy and so unattractive. I'd be told to get a grip 😂

Is he going to guilt-trip her whenever she goes away for long periods of time - i.e. her panto or her tour next year?
Is he going to want to tag along when she goes to see friends?
Will he ever let her do anything alone ever again?

He's a real wet blanket

Hey everyone,

this is absolutely disgusting. how can he defend ronaldo? and how can he say that a RAPE accusation is akin to a “mistake”, as though supporting a celebrity who was rude to someone is the same as supporting a rapist? these replies stink of misogyny (the constant referencing to men get raped too!!!!!! when there was literally no need for it) it reminds me of those “meninists“ that used to try to make out that men are just as oppressed as women in like 2014. i’m disgusted

Reactions: 46
Has Carrie gone to Disney coz Joel is going on like she has gone to war, jesus man get a grip u wet plank

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is he crying reading the card about walking down Main Street in the future. I just cannot deal with this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.