Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tom and/or Gi can sit her down while they're in WDW and speak some sense into her. None of this is normal.

Reactions: 6
I made a mistake because I messaged someone and yes maybe I shouldn't have. I am sure there is people who have done a lot worse than that with her and to be quite honest with you.

I messaged her because in worried about her, I've BEEN in a relationship like the one she is on with Joel and it didn't end well so I was hoping to tell her that he creepy and that she needs to get out. Perhaps I did it in the wrong.

I WON'T do that again or if I do message her I won't mention anything about it on Tattle and I just want to stop this now as we both have different views on what I said

Ok no hate ❤

Funny how Carrie was fuming yesterday about the potential leak from the DM (the Hello friends from her stories and the sound of her voice spoke volumes) and today Joel is like "Now that it has been announced *uncomfortable cough* Hey ho what can you do about it"...maybe don't leak your own engagement "story" to the press Joel?! 🤣🤣🤣 Really sounds like the fact they had to announce their engagement sooner doesn't bother him at all...He is behind all of this I am sure of it! 😂🤦😂

Also on day one he was referred in the card from Carrie as My Darling Husband and on day two it was already back to Dearest Joel 🤣🤣🤣 That says a lot about how Carrie really feels about Joel 😂🤦😂

Joel's desperate enough to do that
Probably bought the ring EVEN before he had a girlfriend to propose to 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Are journalists allowed to disclose their sources? 👀
Not really, in a case like this. The whole idea of being a journalist (especially somewhere like the DM) is to sniff out stories. Getting tip offs happens more often than we would think, but it's seen as lazy journalism if their only stories come from tip offs.

Reactions: 2
I hope Tom and/or Gi can sit her down while they're in WDW and speak some sense into her. None of this is normal.
I doubt it as they were both at the boring engagement party "enjoying" themselves...

Several people have said even though they’re now happily married that they wouldn’t have accepted a proposal from their partner after just five months and it just made me think. Correct me if I’m wrong but all of Carrie’s relationships outlasted five months, right, even a year?? I feel like she would have accepted a proposal from any one of them after five months and likely did assume they’d be together forever by that point and yet all of those relationships went south, even Oliver who she was with for five+ years. Why on earth does she think her relationship with Joel is untouchable?? None of this ‘when you know you know’ bullshit because she likely felt the exact same with every single one of her other partners. It’s genuinely alarming.

Reactions: 17
Another lurker here coming out of the woodwork. Watching this unfold has been akin to watching a car crash in slow motion. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Re: her nails, I don't think they were done for at the engagement/birthday party because I don't think she genuinely thought Joel was going to propose THEN (public engagement no less... yikes). But rather than panic and worry that it's too soon - like basically all of us here are doing - she's viewing it as the most romantic thing to have ever happened. After all, how did she get so lucky to have found the "love of her life" AND achieve her dream of being engaged by 30 after starting this year with a breakup? Obviously, it's a meant to be and dream come true.

Carrie will have shared with Joel all about hopes and dreams etc etc and how turning 30 feels like such a big deal, so I think he knew she would say yes regardless. Of course she would, this is straight out of Disney stuff (nevermind that isn't how the real world works). I would like to think that there is some level of unspoken awareness between them about what the relationship really is, but equally I think they're both too caught up in those early, intense feelings. If anything, I think Tattle and any other criticsm is fueling their feelings because we're giving them an "it's us against the world" narrative, which will simply drive them further into each others arms and be less receptive to any other comments. And that includes Tom, who as others have noted, is looking on from the sidelines with concern.

Carrie has decided this is a Disney story so that's what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, the phrasing of the story as 'EXCLUSIVE' STINKS of a tip off. If they had found out the news organically, it wouldn't be an exclusive, and they wouldn't be allowed to call it that. It's clearly a tip off from someone...

Reactions: 8
Still pretending like it wasn't him or Debbie that ran, RAN to the Daily Mail to get the story published :rolleyes:

Hey ho mate, hey ho.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I went on holiday with my sister about 7 months into my relationship. My partner and I missed each other like crazy. Know what we did? Called and texted each other like normal people who are separated for LESS THAN TWO WEEKS
Exactly! Why do they act like their the only ones who have to be away from each other for a week or two?! Their unhinged.

Reactions: 12
That is the thing I don't think they will because like the rest of the Fletcher family you have to be married and have children to be successful in life, at least that is their way of thinking and it doesn't matter who provides you with that. Marriage and children are the only way you will get anywhere in life if you go by the Fletcher motto

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Why do they act like their the only ones who have to be away from each other for a week or two?! Their unhinged.
You'd think that one of them is away on deployment with how they're acting, not on holiday in bleeping disney

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know this is a pain but can someone post the videos that they post from this whole performance? I don't have Instagram but also don't want to miss out on this tit show.

Several people have said even though they’re now happily married that they wouldn’t have accepted a proposal from their partner after just five months and it just made me think. Correct me if I’m wrong but all of Carrie’s relationships outlasted five months, right, even a year?? I feel like she would have accepted a proposal from any one of them after five months and likely did assume they’d be together forever by that point and yet all of those relationships went south, even Oliver who she was with for five+ years. Why on earth does she think her relationship with Joel is untouchable?? None of this ‘when you know you know’ bullshit because she likely felt the exact same with every single one of her other partners. It’s genuinely alarming.
Because she is delusional and live in a fairytale world in her head that is why she thinks her relationship with Joel is going to last forever. She thinks this is her happily ever after but clearly it isn't...Their relationship is so very toxic and they will only end up making eachother feel miserable especially if they end up staying together just for the sake of it as their big egos don't let them divorce if they needed to...

Carrie's loves the idea of being engaged but she clearly doesn't love Joel...Her body language and the words she uses to speak about Joel speaks volume...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.