Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he always on the verge of tears in this present videos? Catch a bleeping grip of yourself, man

• Haha
Reactions: 42
they will only end up making eachother feel miserable especially if they end up staying together just for the sake of it as their big egos don't let them divorce if they needed to...
I really hope this is only as bad as it gets, but I feel like it could end up much worse

Reactions: 1
That is the thing I don't think they will because like the rest of the Fletcher family you have to be married and have children to be successful in life, at least that is their way of thinking and it doesn't matter who provides you with that. Marriage and children are the only way you will get anywhere in life if you go by the Fletcher motto
Yeah but since she's still constantly referenced as Tom's sister before being credited for any of her activities, I just wonder if they'd want to attempt some damage control.

Besides it would surely look better for the Fletcher image to call off the engagement soon rather than go through with it to divorce shortly after.

Reactions: 2
Still pretending like it wasn't him or Debbie that ran, RAN to the Daily Mail to get the story published :rolleyes:

Hey ho mate, hey ho.

Is he actually welling up with tears after she’s been away for two days? Honestly this gets weirder and weirder. I’m still convinced it’s some big long game prank 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know this is a pain but can someone post the videos that they post from this whole performance? I don't have Instagram but also don't want to miss out on this tit show.
If you Google “instagram story viewer” there’s plenty of websites which will let you view their stories without instagram so you can keep up with the shitshow 😂

ETA most will also show their posts and reels as well as stories!

Why is he always on the verge of tears in this present videos? Catch a bleeping grip of yourself, man
Maybe because Carrie has been saying that she has been crying a lot lately and he wants to be just the same as his beloved fiancée... Didn't you not know that these two are a match made in heaven?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This video. I can't, guys, I just can't.

• There are so many things wrong with his behaviour. Toxic, controlling relationship. Been there, done that. We all see the signs, why can't she? What's up with her family, we does nobody talk to her? Was her mother seen at the party?
  • The way he talks about her being away – as if she is terminally ill and about to die. His heavy breathing. Come on, mate, you're in your thirties. What the duck is wrong with you?
  • Even if Carrie were to go on a month-long musical tour around the world, wouldn't Joel have to be beaming all over? Knowing that she will return and indeed marry him?
  • So, so, so many red flags. Yesterday I was entertained, today I'm honestly concerned for her. He pretends to suffer 24/7 in order to make her feel guilty at a distance, just to make sure she notices. Also imagine being Scott, ffs. Having to listen to Joel read Carrie's card aloud, wishing he was there. A nice slap in the face for the supposed best friend.
  • I can't shake off the feeling that there's seriously something off with Joel. Of course he's a massive walking ick, but this is... something else. The sudden obsession with "Mr and Mrs M". Subtly making sure she won't ever travel without him again. I have the weird impression that he has not only planned the engagement, but probably already the wedding and the christening of their five children since day 1. He seems completely obsessive, manipulative and controlling.
Not sure I'll be able to watch this trainwreck any longer. Unfortunately, his attitude really triggers me.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
GOOD MORNING WORLD.

I was 2 pages down and now up to date with 14 pages.

*GRABS POPCORN*

Will catch up on my lunch break and then after work ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still find it strange that Tom and Gi aren't sharing anymore about the engagement or/and their family holiday in WDW...When they are there, they normally post pretty much non stop...

Reactions: 21
The way he’s practically crying after reading about walking down Main Street, I think it’s not the missing her but the missing out on being there with them that’s killing him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This video. I can't, guys, I just can't.

• There are so many things wrong with his behaviour. Toxic, controlling relationship. Been there, done that. We all see the signs, why can't she? What's up with her family, we does nobody talk to her? Was her mother seen at the party?
  • The way he talks about her being away – as if she is terminally ill and about to die. His heavy breathing. Come on, mate, you're in your thirties. What the duck is wrong with you?
  • Even if Carrie were to go on a month-long musical tour around the world, wouldn't Joel have to be beaming all over? Knowing that she will return and indeed marry him?
  • So, so, so many red flags. Yesterday I was entertained, today I'm honestly concerned for her. He pretends to suffer 24/7 in order to make her feel guilty at a distance, just to make sure she notices. Also imagine being Scott, ffs. Having to listen to Joel read Carrie's card aloud, wishing he was there. A nice slap in the face for the supposed best friend.
  • I can't shake off the feeling that there's seriously something off with Joel. Of course he's a massive walking ick, but this is... something else. The sudden obsession with "Mr and Mrs M". Subtly making sure she won't ever travel without him again. I have the weird impression that he has not only planned the engagement, but probably already the wedding and the christening of their five children since day 1. He seems completely obsessive, manipulative and controlling.
Not sure I'll be able to watch this trainwreck any longer. Unfortunately, his attitude really triggers me.
Also why open the presents on Insta? If they're so in love, do it on a private facetime call between the two of them? There's plenty of hours that overlap between the two continents that they're currently in.

How is he going to cope when she is staying away doing the panto 2-3 shows a day, and he's required to stay in London doing Hamilton? Will he dramatically quit the show in order to rush to her side?

I think it's all a big act to save themselves from having to spend money buying more followers, and to try to get themselves on zelebrity Love Island or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah but since she's still constantly referenced as Tom's sister before being credited for any of her activities, I just wonder if they'd want to attempt some damage control.

Besides it would surely look better for the Fletcher image to call off the engagement soon rather than go through with it to divorce shortly after.
Divorce for a Fletcher would never happen if she marries him then she won't be able to divorce him it would make the Fletcher name look bad and Tom had a reputation. Imagine the embarrassment if his sister got a divorce

Joel wouldn't post videos like the 12 days of Shrekmas stuff he's posting now before he was with Carrie. What changed in him to make him post so much and especially videos/reels when he hardly ever did that before? It feels like he's using the clout of their relationship and engagement for followers/likes.

Reactions: 20
Divorce for a Fletcher would never happen if she marries him then she won't be able to divorce him it would make the Fletcher name look bad and Tom had a reputation. Imagine the embarrassment if his sister got a divorce
Which just emphasizes the fact that I really hope they're having serious conversations with her. Obviously I hope they're talking to her about it all on a personal level and checking she's ok and not rushing into something just to conform to her self inflicted pressure, but whatever the motive she needs to be sat down and talked to about all this imo

I know this is a bit off topic but I just realised, Tom and Gi’s kids have been to Disneyworld more times in the past four months than I have in my entire 25 years of life 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I know this is a bit off topic but I just realised, Tom and Gi’s kids have been to Disneyworld more times in the past four months than I have in my entire 25 years of life 😂
Easily done when they are always going on #gifted stays to WDW...

Reactions: 5
I'm actually so excited for her next book so we can get the barely disguised full details of what really happened this year. (Or at least the Carriefied version of it)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I were Scott I would be absolutely furious. This holiday was meant to be about their friendship and now Carrie is glued to her phone, starting imaginary fights with Tattlers and appeasing Shrek.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s not the first woman to hit 30 and find the biological clock ticking and has settled for someone who can provide children. I hope she does have lots of babies and they make her happy.
Let's not insult strong independent women that feel maternal and have a kid without needing a man in their lives for validation and so they use a sperm donor. Those are people to be admired.

Carrie is pathetic and needs a man for validation. She has zero maternal instinct and has hardly been around her nephews so I can already see her being one of those moms complaining about kids all the time as if someone forced them to reproduce and they're the first ones struggling.

Flash news: having kids is hard, not a fun game or something to check on the to do list. And certain people shouldn't reproduce without understanding that children are a full time commitment and their lives will never be the same again and their freedom will be gone. They won't even be able to take a dump alone for many many years. 😂😂😂

Also (this bit is not in response to you but too many people to reply to the relevant one) let's not bring abuse into this and hint that Joel is or will he abusive.
He's a desperate bloke that is holding on really tight to his first gf and going as far as he can. If anyone will be abusive in the relationship, that's Carrie (referring to verbal abuse in her case). Since she's already belittled her exes (looking at Pete) so she has a history of that. Probably helps boost her ego. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I were Scott I would be absolutely furious. This holiday was meant to be about their friendship and now Carrie is glued to her phone, starting imaginary fights with Tattlers and appeasing Shrek.
This holiday was meant to be about their friendship and now Carrie is glued to her phone, starting imaginary fights with Tattlers and appeasing Shrek - The Musical 🤣🤣🤣

Let's not insult strong independent women that feel maternal and have a kid without needing a man in their lives for validation and so they use a sperm donor. Those are people to be admired.

Carrie is pathetic and needs a man for validation. She has zero maternal instinct and has hardly been around her nephews so I can already see her being one of those moms complaining about kids all the time as if someone forced them to reproduce and they're the first ones struggling.

Flash news: having kids is hard, not a fun game or something to check on the to do list. And certain people shouldn't reproduce without understanding that children are a full time commitment and their lives will never be the same again and their freedom will be gone. They won't even be able to take a dump alone for many many years. 😂😂😂
They won't even be able to take a dump alone for many many years. 😂😂😂 SOOOOO ACCURATE!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.