Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has doubts now she'll still go ahead with it. It would be embarrassing after all the plunged into happiness with my soulmate crap

Reactions: 24
Anyone else living for #12DaysOfJoel it’s so cringe but Also so entertaining seeing him pout and grumble then unwrap an unworthy gift. I’m here for it. It’s so entertaining. He’s hashtagged it too, what a narcissist. Them two well matched!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If it was such a secret she wouldn't be wearing the ring. You can't expect to have a public IG account and not have people notice and comment. Carrie has been in the game for a long time. She's not dumb. She wanted to people to notice and fawn over it.

So what if the Daily Fail posts an article about your engagement? It's obviously a slow news day then, isn't it. It was either a secret, or it wasn't! If the people closest to you know about it, why not let the unwashed masses know as well? I don't get what the issue is.

Also when Joel does that white person smile where his lips disappear... absolute fanny shriveller. You're welcome to him Carrie, no one else wants him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Gotta say that clip on Scott’s story of Carrie singing ‘Leaning on a Lamppost’ was cute and funny. Nice to see some lighthearted fun content of her instead of passive aggressive q&a’s or nauseating relationship posts!

Reactions: 17
Joel knew exactly what he was doing when he leaked the engagement. He's insecure and jealous of Carries close friendship with Scott, and that she's went to Disney with her family again without him. How dare she have fun with anyone else(!) 🙄 hope she knows she's signing up for a lifetime of jealously and guilt trips

Reactions: 32
Just catching up. I thought the extradited engagement was going to be the biggest 🤨 moment. But the videos of him opening the gifts she's gotten him (to essentially appease him for being away)? YIKES. Agree with all that's been said about him being very performatively 'I'm-clearly-upset-but-I'm-FINE-thanksforasking' about it all in Day 2. Thought he'd maybe. But day one is just as unpleasant!

Not only is Joel clearly not impressed about her gift of "comfort food" (because he's like "obviously I'm not going to use until she's back" as if he resents the wording), but he straight-up READS OUT the whole card - including the part where she explains exactly where she's stashed money in case the gift card doesn't work. Broadcast on the internet for anybody to see, when she's very evidently out of the country and he has a job that literally advertises explicit times he's not going to be home either! 🤯 Absolutely beggars belief. It's horrifically easy to find anyone's address, but especially with their full name and Carrie detailing her travel routes, etc 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 39
1666832193977.jpeg

Ok so what do we reckon is that in the remaining days?

Anyone else triggered by number 12. Clearly ran out of ideas and grabbed a candle from the gifted stash in her ‘free tit room’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t be surprised if they drank their way around the world in Epcot- I know she’s done it before, I just can’t remember who with 😂
the first time in a while i can finally say good for her lol! hopefully scott unleashes some drunken truths under the influence 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't believe that she spent the lead up to her 30th birthday buying presents for HIM to open while she's on holiday, I feel bad for her, he must have made her feel so guilty for going without him for her to feel like she had to do a bug gesture like that, she shouldn't have been worrying about getting him so many presents when it was her big birthday. I also felt like he was having a real paddy on his reel, and that he is trying to make her feel bad while she is away on hols with Scott. I bet he is messaging her all the time too to make
This!! He’s so childish and codependent he made sure that the birthday she’s been going up all year was hijacked. Same with her Disney trip. She doesn’t deserve that.

She shouldn’t have to worry about how inferior he’s feeling to her family/friends while she should be enjoying her holiday. It’s obvious he has the most fragile ego. It’s not her fault he can’t compose himself for a week and a half.

Reactions: 13
So Miss Boundaries but is an over-sharer has now met Mr Going to share everything, that’s gonna be interesting for the future

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My God he gives me the willys. There’s something so, so off about him. I was going to have a go at him for being upset about her being away for 12 days but given how short their relationship has been, 12 days is probably a good percentage of how long they’ve actually been together.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.