Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I’ve lost the comment now but a few people mentioned that she wouldn’t get a divorce because she’s a fletcher and Tom wouldn’t allow it because it would reflect poorly on him. Is this something that’s been confirmed by Tom or Carrie? Or just a tattle assumption? Genuinely curious.
No, that's just Tattlers assuming waaay too much. The Fletchers are annoying, but they don't have values about divorce from 1563

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I swear keeping up with this tattle thread is like a full time job at the minute.....and I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She looks so genuinely happy in her Disney posts with Scott. I hope how much she's smiling/laughing wakes her up to the realization that sobbing 24/7 isn't a sign of "deep happiness and pure peace" or whatever.

Reactions: 29
Joel certainly wasn’t going anywhere lmao. If after a year of just living and not revolving her existence around a man, she still felt desperate for a ring and baby, she could’ve dm’ed him then. She was 29 not 39, I doubt her biological clock was ticking that loudly.
Definitely not going anywhere when Carrie herself admitted “sliding into his dms”. So she literally was the one who decided she’d been single long enough.
I think (correct me if I am wrong) that she also said this was after a period of finding it awkward to be on hinge because she was too famous. Which means she’d tried online dating in those 45 seconds she was single.
Girl can’t stand her own company apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definitely not going anywhere when Carrie herself admitted “sliding into his dms”. So she literally was the one who decided she’d been single long enough.
I think (correct me if I am wrong) that she also said this was after a period of finding it awkward to be on hinge because she was too famous. Which means she’d tried online dating in those 45 seconds she was single.
I've always thought that Carrie cast her net out into multiple DM inboxes and Joel was the first and only one to respond. Obviously I can't prove it but that feels like something she would totally do. The other guys probably knew how crazy she is and stayed away but she had a resounding YES from Joel at that point so she didn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, I’ve lost the comment now but a few people mentioned that she wouldn’t get a divorce because she’s a fletcher and Tom wouldn’t allow it because it would reflect poorly on him. Is this something that’s been confirmed by Tom or Carrie? Or just a tattle assumption? Genuinely curious.
It’s just tattlers literally making stuff up based on nothing

I HAVE met her. I've actually met her like 5 times and I really don't care if you think it's too far because in all fairness I believe people have said worse to her.

She needs a kick up the arse to realise that that she is possibly in danger with this creep and if her family and friends won't point it out to her, who will?
You seem way too invested. Having a witch on a forum is one thing, dm’ing people is another

Reactions: 15
She looks so genuinely happy in her Disney posts with Scott. I hope how much she's smiling/laughing wakes her up to the realization that sobbing 24/7 isn't a sign of "deep happiness and pure peace" or whatever.
Ugh this.

(TW:SA) When I was in my late teens I got whirled up into a relationship with a much older narcissist that ultimately SA me. Now obviously I was much younger than Carrie but we were also going quick - suddenly they're living with me but all the bills are in my name, they're talking about wanting children, they can't handle me going out without them, they want me to drop out of school to start a family, they want to cut me off from my family and friends etc ... I had been manipulated enough to think this was all normal, but I'd burst into tears frequently for no apparent reason and brush it off. In reality it was my body trying to tell me to run.

Carrie you know you hear about people's natural instinct kicking in and it being either fight or flight? Crying is a way your body is telling you to take flight (and not just to WDW).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that, she was very vague about it and it was too convenient how she mentioned that to distract people from the fact that she was most likely shagging Oliver when she was still with Pete.
Hey if he's an abuser with anger issues people will forget about my cheating and bullying him in my YouTube videos (that I've since then removed).
I remember vaguely it was something to do with anger and that he’d throw things when he was angry??? I might be wrong though…

Reactions: 2
Yep also she’d never admit she was wrong and had rushed into this

Was trying to see Twitter reactions to the engagement and found this from one of her Hatefuls.

“Extremely famous”? What planet are these people living on? The only people who’ve even heard of Carrie are: people who follow west end news, people who were really into YouTube in 2014, and big mcfly fans. And that’s it. She’s not famous and tbh, I do agree with Joel - I don’t know why the daily mail even wasted its time on such tripe.
Extremely famous like she’s Adele or Taylor Swift 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think that everything she’s said about how it was announced is true. Just not the whole truth. This isn’t the way she wanted to announce it - true, there wasn’t someone filming there filming everything so that she could briefly wave a ring around while she was at Disney with NotJoel. In fact she wanted people to guess, she wanted the speculation so that when she returned there could be a big reveal with ‘haha look it was in plain sight for ages and you didn’t know. She didn’t think the daily mail would be interested - true. Why would she? She’s a nobody, she doesn’t warrant being even in the gutter press like the DM. But is she annoyed about it? Hell no, she’s delighted she’s ‘famous’ enough to be there.
She is loving all of the attention, and can’t wait to come home and bask in it some more. At least we haven’t got the promised deluge of Disney videos, poor Scott.
Bit of a lurker here. I was intrigued by her little announcement. I looked at the ‘ family surprise’ gathering post proposal. I zoomed in on the pumpkin in the background. The date of the proposal said June!!!! I’m very very confused

Reactions: 1
She looks so genuinely happy now that she's back to Disney posts. Nothing is forced, it seems so natural.
Makes a lovely change from the unhinged over the top, arm flailing story telling we have been getting recently

Reactions: 7
Urgh I’ve just realised why she has awful nails and cuticles in the early photos, she was playing a servant woman fleeing a coup and travelling across the continent- it wouldn’t have been in character. The aspect of the role is something Joel had to have known about and if he knew her better would realise that when Carrie is herself she always has her nails done.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if they drank their way around the world in Epcot- I know she’s done it before, I just can’t remember who with 😂
To be fair the drinks in Epcot are STRONG. I had 3 the last time I attempted to drink round the world and had to stop because I was absolutely wasted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.