Carrie Hope Fletcher #36 She's clearly a wreck but shouting from the rooftops that she's found her Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie’s tit show (stage version) finished but the tit show (potential engagement) has just begun…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm #TeamEngagement. With that being said, I'm genuinely intrigued about what kind of wedding they'll plan. I'm torn between a full Disney-fairytale wedding with Carrie wearing a pompous white chiffon dress (God knows how much she craves a Disney love story), and a *SpOoKy* wedding and Carrie dressing like the bleeping Corpse Bride.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She's too cheap to pay for anything. She'll expect a magazine deal like Tom had, and she'll want as much gifted as possible to save herself money

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t want to believe she’s engaged but all signs seem to point in that direction. Despite poking fun at her, I genuinely am concerned for her mental stability if she is engaged to him. And I’m concerned for her safety being tied to someone taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 30
Carrie and Scott on holiday

Meanwhile Joel: stuck on cat sitting duties, going through Carries underwear drawer and desperately refreshing Carrie and Scott's Instagram stories in case he's missed anything

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Carrie and Scott on holiday

Meanwhile Joel: stuck on cat sitting duties, going through Carries underwear drawer and desperately refreshing Carrie and Scott's Instagram stories in case he's missed anything
Probably using the fact she's away to move his stuff into her house. He's going to surprise her when she comes back with a moving in party for himself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh boy here we go

Carrie posts pseudo-intellectual videos to her "book-stagram" Prattle & Pages. It's all pretentious waffle about various uninteresting topics and Carrie speaks like the woman from the M&S adverts.

Debuted as Grusha in CCC. Reviews complimented her singing but mentioned little about her acting. It seems her voice has saved her this time.
She continued to post very little about the show during the run, the quietest she has ever been about a role.

Joel started as the lead in an am-dram version of Shrek and gave us all nightmares with his costume. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

In another Q&A Carrie pretty much laid out her journey home from the Rose Theatre, including the station she uses and possible train times. She seems to have forgotten she used to have problems with stalking.

A few days before Carrie's birthday she and Joel shared videos and posts of them going out to eat, visiting the tower of London and generally being nauseating.
Someone posted a comment that basically said their constant PDA and sharing many intimate moments of their relationship was strange and Carrie retaliated saying if we didn't like it, we didn't have to follow her. She also said she would post even more of her and Joel together 🙄 A totally mature response.
She also seems to think that very few people in the world experiences the kind of love and happiness that she has 🤨

She turned 30 on 22nd October. After going on and on about it, there seemed to be no huge celebration.

HOWEVER what really got the thread going was in a story posted by either Scott or Joel (sorry I can't remember who) a "congratulations on your engagement" balloon was spotted in the background.
She also posted a story looking emotional and said how overwhelmed she was feeling.
A ring has been seen on following stories.
However neither Carrie or Joel have said anything, leaving lots of discussion and speculation.

She has just left for another Disney holiday with Scott and her family. Poor Joel is left behind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is soap just got super addictive, lol. Sorry, don't mean to be flippant. I hope she's ok and not getting herself into something not great that she doesn't want.

Oh boy here we go

Carrie posts pseudo-intellectual videos to her "book-stagram" Prattle & Pages. It's all pretentious waffle about various uninteresting topics and Carrie speaks like the woman from the M&S adverts.

Debuted as Grusha in CCC. Reviews complimented her singing but mentioned little about her acting. It seems her voice has saved her this time.
She continued to post very little about the show during the run, the quietest she has ever been about a role.

Joel started as the lead in an am-dram version of Shrek and gave us all nightmares with his costume. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

In another Q&A Carrie pretty much laid out her journey home from the Rose Theatre, including the station she uses and possible train times. She seems to have forgotten she used to have problems with stalking.

A few days before Carrie's birthday she and Joel shared videos and posts of them going out to eat, visiting the tower of London and generally being nauseating.
Someone posted a comment that basically said their constant PDA and sharing many intimate moments of their relationship was strange and Carrie retaliated saying if we didn't like it, we didn't have to follow her. She also said she would post even more of her and Joel together 🙄 A totally mature response.
She also seems to think that very few people in the world experiences the kind of love and happiness that she has 🤨

She turned 30 on 22nd October. After going on and on about it, there seemed to be no huge celebration.

HOWEVER what really got the thread going was in a story posted by Scott a "congratulations on your engagement" balloon was spotted in the background.
She also posted a story looking emotional and said how overwhelmed she was feeling.
A ring has been seen on following stories.
However neither Carrie or Joel have said anything, leaving lots of discussion and speculation.

She has just left for another Disney holiday with Scott and her family. Poor Joel is left behind.
Great summary. Also: You did mention it, but just to underline the fact that she flipped out at the "haters" being annoyed by her and Joel posting about their relationship constantly - due to only one single person being critical. A whole comment section full of people praising them, and she went nuts over one single comment.

Reactions: 18
I don’t want to believe she’s engaged but all signs seem to point in that direction. Despite poking fun at her, I genuinely am concerned for her mental stability if she is engaged to him. And I’m concerned for her safety being tied to someone taking advantage of her.
Scott's story shows a green (looks like a green) stoned ring on her finger

Reactions: 6
If she was engaged would deffo be that type of ring too! They both can't hold their own piss so for her to wait until after Florida to maybe post something will be killing her

Reactions: 12

Exclusive clip of Joel proposing to Carrie. He even fixed a musical number.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve never, ever seen anyone repost so many of the same video or still of themselves, the way joel does. Fair enough, one or two- but it’s around 20 now! He has a great voice, but in the king videos- he sounds a little off

Reactions: 10

Exclusive clip of Joel proposing to Carrie. He even fixed a musical number.
OMG that song could have been just written for Joel and Carrie! 🤣

It’s interesting seeing clips of Joel performing as the King. I know he’s not in costume and it’s out of context, but he definitely lacks charisma and comedy. I wouldn’t be rushing to book tickets.

Reactions: 5
I mean he probably proposed on her birthday, right? Which is why there was no big shebang about it because she— idk— hasn’t edited the footage for that yet or something? 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.