Carrie Hope Fletcher #36 She's clearly a wreck but shouting from the rooftops that she's found her Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left a few envelopes for my husband while I took a 28 day holiday with my mom a couple of years ago (we visited 14 countries one of them being London where I watched Carrie preform on Les Mis šŸ˜…) but my god it wasnā€™t everyday and he was with our two small children lol

I really hope they talked about her taking his last name but it seems to me Carrie might want to keep hers? Sheā€™s always seemed pretty attached to ā€œFletcherā€

Everything Joel does from an outside perspective to trap Carrie, yet she is allowing her self to be trapped (probably thinks itā€™s romantic) but holy hell if she ever wakes up, itā€™s going to be a nightmare getting away from Joel.

Reactions: 10
Carrie Hope Fletcher #37: Sheā€™s engaged to Montague, more doomed than Juliet, Oliver are you jealous yet?
The ā€˜90 day fianceā€™ thread title is deffo gonna win (and rightly so as itā€™s brilliant), but this is equally fantastic!! Iā€™m dyingggg. Can we please bring it back for thread 38?! Which we will likely reach before the weekend at this rate lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I want to know is how the hell of Tom and get family okay with this? She is marrying a total creep. I wouldn't allow my sister to marry a creep like that after dating for 5 months.
Her whole family is just weird. I honestly feel bad for her. Now she is stuck in life. She can't get out for the foreseeable future but if she is ignorant enough and her family are thick enough to let her then she can wall in her own pity.

Reactions: 8
Her ex Pete is on tiktok flogging a patreon where he reads erotic poetry in his new deep voiceā€¦ and I thought *that* was going to be the cringest Carrie related story I saw this week
Oh my god the guy who lives in a van is her ex?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.