Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe we have just got the wrong end of the stick, and the balloon was to celebrate how much Joel’s Instagram engagement has gone up in the last 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Lilu22

VIP Member
Someone on Instagram said that they’ve known each other for years so this has been a long time coming… Mate, I’ve known my Postie for years, doesn’t mean I’m going to propose and shag him now

• Haha
Reactions: 91

jayne2240

VIP Member
Why would she announce this at 1pm on a Tuesday?! So so selfish, it’s the worst time for tattle interaction. 7pm would’ve been so much better, better yet 7/8pm on a Saturday. We could’ve broke the site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for Scott. This was such a big highly anticipated trip for him and Carrie, something they’ve been planning since they first became friends. And Scott has been a rock and shoulder to cry on for Carrie all year. Seems like this trip should’ve been about them having fun and celebrating their friendship.

Now it’s turned into the Joel show. He’s such a selfish prick. My guess is Carrie wanted to hold off on announcing until she got back so she and Scott could just chill and enjoy themselves. Instead she’ll be stuck on her phone 24/7 reacting to everyone’s congratulations and best wishes on her announcement. She’s been totally pulled out of the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

larin_ree

Why's she acting as if they didn't put a fucking engagement balloon on their stories, it wasn't extreme detective work

• Haha
Reactions: 82

aofiem98

Can’t wait for “Carrie Hope Fletcher #54: Divorcing Joel what a scene but who will get custody of daughter Moonbeam?”

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Mark81

VIP Member
It's quite ironic that they Are copying what Olivers character does with Anna in Frozen 😆
00b535b842c0e056cb47ca752c0bb167.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Neycroo

Chatty Member
9 months ago she was so in love with Oliver, wanted to marry him etc. Now engaged to this Poundland King Joel who has more red flags than the Chinese Communist party.
It's almost like when you lose a bid on eBay and quickly buy some other shit just to make yourself feel better. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

chickaletta

It’s gonna be like the Friends episode with Ross and Emily getting married. Carrie is gonna pull a Ross and say “I take thee Oliver” instead of Joel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #37: She’s engaged to Montague, more doomed than Juliet, Oliver are you jealous yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Right lads I’ve just caught up on 917262728192727181 pages since finishing work, I need to go out a walk to get the rest of my steps in so could yous aw calm the fuck down for about half an hour so I don’t have to catch up on too much? I’d be so proud xo

• Haha
Reactions: 67