Carrie Hope Fletcher #36 She's clearly a wreck but shouting from the rooftops that she's found her Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a selfish way to propose. Overtaking her ‘big’ birthday (that’s a big deal to her) and then just before she’s about to jet off on holiday with her mate he gives her something she has to wear on her finger to remind her she’s left him behind ***JUST*** after they’ve got engaged. What a dick
I completely agree. As much as I find her cringe, it’s still her birthday that obviously. meant so much to her. If he actually proposed yesterday is such a dick move.

Now if (when) the relationship ends badly she’ll have her birthday ruined with that memory.

Reactions: 20
I completely agree. As much as I find her cringe, it’s still her birthday that obviously. meant so much to her. If he actually proposed yesterday is such a dick move.

Now if (when) the relationship ends badly she’ll have her birthday ruined with that memory.
Exactly my dad proposed to my mum on her birthday and they got married a year later on her birthday, but got divorced when I was 14 and he moved to another country with his new girlfriend and I haven't seen him or even heard from him in 15 years but my mum has never been able to celebrate her birthday since.
I am just hoping she isn't stupid enough to get married to a creep but who am I kidding this is Carrie off course she is because not being married at 31 she could never get over the embarrassment and shock

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Isn't it kinda weird that she didn't make a post about turning 30? All that build up to it and she didn't post anything except people wishing her a happy birthday. Maybe she is waiting to come back from her trip to make the post with all the highlights?

Reactions: 19
Also Team Not Engaged.

For two people who spend their entire lives on social media, living for the approval of others, it would KILL them to keep quiet this long.
The strategic balloon, the weird waving the ‘engagement ring’ hand dance on the moving walkway. There’s no spontaneity in this ‘relationship’ No ‘mistakes’ for ‘fans’ to discover the news. Every reel, photo, comment will be planned microscopically. They’ve read here and think they’ll have a laugh at our expense.

Can’t say that Joe(l) isn’t just playing along while secretly seething it hasn’t happened yet, but it’s been 5 months folks! I’ve had a pasta bake in my freezer longer than that.

See also: the pressure Joel would be under for the ultimate unrivalled themed romantic proposal in a perfectly dressed ruined, possibly haunted old theatre, going old school Phantom serenading her with an acoustic version of Mr Cellophane with a rose stuck up his arse.

See also: the suspect timing. After getting engaged wouldn’t you want to bask in the glow of romance with your beloved, plunged into even deeper happiness? Spend the weekend snapping and recording every moment of your unbridled joy for your ‘fans’ Instead she’s off (again) with her family and mate? To a location she’s been to with EVERY man EXCEPT Joel. Even though he’s probably the biggest Disney fan out of them all?

Doesn’t add up.

Not convinced. At all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they are engaged I can see them getting married very quickly, they’ll have a 3 month engagement and she’ll try and get pregnant immediately. I can see them getting married before even being together for a year. Talk about unhinged. Then what happens when reality sinks in and she’s stuck in something she can’t get out of and she’s unhappy and unfulfilled? If they are engaged she’s even more stupid than I thought.

Reactions: 16
If they are engaged I can see them getting married very quickly, they’ll have a 3 month engagement and she’ll try and get pregnant immediately. I can see them getting married before even being together for a year. Talk about unhinged. Then what happens when reality sinks in and she’s stuck in something she can’t get out of and she’s unhappy and unfulfilled? If they are engaged she’s even more stupid than I thought.
Also i have a feeling if she does get married in this high speed car crash we're all watching and she ends up with a crotch goblin, she'll get hardly any roles. She'll only be wheeled out as a stunt cast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new Dear Autumn is up. Her birthday was the most overwhelming day of her life and she spent it crying the happiest of tears apparently. She turned 30, closed a show and went to Disney with her best friend (and got engaged but she can’t mention that until Take a Break comes out).

I’m starting to wonder what is wrong with me as I have not once spent a whole day crying the happiest of tears. I don’t think I’ve never been as happy as Carrie.

Side note - the voice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Dead Autumn I’m an unhinged twit who ”loves” swampy Shrek!!!!!! Everybody’s jealous of me, my asscrack and my fake happiness!!!!!!!

Also i have a feeling if she does get married in this high speed car crash we're all watching and she ends up with a crotch goblin, she'll get hardly any roles. She'll only be wheeled out as a stunt cast
She’ll be wheeled out has me weak 💀💀😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
See also: the pressure Joel would be under for the ultimate unrivalled themed romantic proposal in a perfectly dressed ruined, possibly haunted old theatre, going old school Phantom serenading her with an acoustic version of Mr Cellophane with a rose stuck up his arse.
I believe that would be "her" ideal scenario. And Joel usually aggravates her delusions by implying that he'll go along with them. But Joel being Joel never manages to fulfill her expectations. He's incredibly awkward regarding buildups and fails at the execution. So yes, Carrie would have surely desired that perfect, romantic proposal, but she won't receive it from Shrek.

Here’s another reason it’s true. She’s always wearing those ugly rings on all her fingers but the green one is the only ring she’s wearing at the airport
And yes! I have noticed that too- I actually checked her instagram whether her getting rid of those clunky things might have been a recent change in style. But nope, she wore them consistently in every single picture until now (except in her musical/theatre roles). There is no logical reason for her to suddenly put them away, unless she feels the need to showcase/honour Joel's questionable love token.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Joel must be fuming that for some reason he can't post about Carries birthday week. All we had was the tower visit and the restaurant. Remember way before the actual birthday he was filming her on the tube letting her know that he is taking her to Disneyland Paris I believe, then that crappy Disney bag. Now on her actual birthday week, nothing. It must be killing him. And then the fact he can't confirm the engagement and get all the praise and attention from the followers. By the time they do, if it's true, nobody is going to care. Something just very strange. Also no reposts of any of Carries stories yesterday traveling to Disney.

Reactions: 10
Here’s another reason it’s true. She’s always wearing those ugly rings on all her fingers but the green one is the only ring she’s wearing at the airport
That's what makes me incline towards the 'actually engaged' side. It's true that she buys herself a ring everytime to remind her of a specific role, but she always wears them all at once or at least a significant amount of them. I can't remember her wearing just the Wednesday ring, or the Éponine one.
If this new ring was for Grusha I reckon she'd be wearing it with the rest of them, yet she got rid of all those other rings to let this one shine :unsure:

Reactions: 5
THIS. Is comedy gold. I need holy water for my eyes after that imagery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_6378.jpg

Sorry to be OT, but how can you be so bleeping self-obsessed? Dear God. It must hurt that Carrie has left him behind in order to be with her friend and her family again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Too many responses to quote but I disagree with the person that thinks they're having a laugh at our expense and they're not engaged.

Being engaged is Carrie's dream, she wouldn't be taking the piss about this. Honestly she lacks the humour to laugh at herself and not take herself too seriously. This would be a big prank for anyone to play on their fans, let alone her.

I think they are engaged and she is loving the attention and the people talking about her. This thread has exploded and never been more active. She complains about having haterzzz but she secretly loves it because it makes her feel famous and important. Doesn't anyone remember her mentioning this in an interview as if it was such a huge achievement?

The trip to Disney is the cherry on top of the cake because she gets a break from the creepy fiance and all the awkward kisses they'll have to post after they announce it.

The speculation is getting more attention than the announcement will, which is why she is loving the delay. If the wait is killing someone, that's Joel and not her.

Reactions: 18
If they are engaged I imagine Carrie will become one of those people on SM who harp on about if they aren’t proposing after 12 months then they’re waiting to meet their future wife and you’re just a place holder shite. As if you know someone completely after 5 months! I’ve had shoes that I’ve owned for 18 months before wondering why the duck I ever thought they were nice & hoying them in the BHF.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.