Carrie Hope Fletcher #36 She's clearly a wreck but shouting from the rooftops that she's found her Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Carrie’s hair and makeup for the wedding will look good, she always looks really nice when she’s been professionally done up. Wow, for a second just thinking about Carrie preparing for her wedding made me feel really sad!

She’s the type who would’ve dreamt about this since she was a little girl. She comes from a family of lots of settled married couples, her parents, grandparents. Then watched her brother marry his childhood sweetheart in his twenties. So singledom for her feels like being a weirdo failure, hence being in one relationship after another since her teens. And she’s so desperate to find that happy ending that she clings to guys and projects fantasies onto them. And it always ends in tears for her.

And finally, when she’d reached her absolute lowest and had her heart broken to pieces, in enters this creepy opportunist. She was stupid enough to seek him out, and spill all her sad woes to him and hand him all the info he needed to leech his way into every facet of her life.

She’s gonna be so excited about being a bride, finally getting the join the rest of her family in ‘smug married couple zone’. This is the ultimate validation she’s been dreaming of most of her life. And that’s going to blind her to the very shady aspects of his character and intentions, until it’s all too late.

Reactions: 39
I swear there was a livestream that Carrie and Scott did and she said she wanted a green engagement ring, I remember the livestream because she told in it her and Pete had broken up and I remember wondering if it was because of Oliver and her. But I swear she also said that about an engagement ring on that livestream and it’s just odd that the ring she has on is green… 😳 Surely their not that unhinged?! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ They haven’t even been together 6 months.

Reactions: 8
It’s such a selfish way to propose. Overtaking her ‘big’ birthday (that’s a big deal to her) and then just before she’s about to jet off on holiday with her mate he gives her something she has to wear on her finger to remind her she’s left him behind ***JUST*** after they’ve got engaged. What a dick

Reactions: 35
I swear there was a livestream that Carrie and Scott did and she said she wanted a green engagement ring, I remember the livestream because she told in it her and Pete had broken up and I remember wondering if it was because of Oliver and her. But I swear she also said that about an engagement ring on that livestream and it’s just odd that the ring she has on is green… 😳 Surely their not that unhinged?! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ They haven’t even been together 6 months.
Joel's a creep if she didn't tell him this beforehand, and he's been watching videos of her to learn new info so he can come across as Mr perfect

Reactions: 13
Here’s another reason it’s true. She’s always wearing those ugly rings on all her fingers but the green one is the only ring she’s wearing at the airport

Reactions: 31
How does she not see how repulsive his actions are?! When you read between the lines he is using her and is manipulative

Reactions: 15
Joel's a creep if she didn't tell him this beforehand, and he's been watching videos of her to learn new info so he can come across as Mr perfect
Their entire relationship seems so toxic. Does her family not see this?!

How does she not see how repulsive his actions are?! When you read between the lines he is using her and is manipulative
Yes! He’s using her just as much if not more than she’s using him as a rebound. It’ll blow up in her face one day…

Reactions: 8
A green engagement ring to always remind her of her true swamp-prince

I'm still not convinced they're actually engaged. I just hope she's somehow not that delusional. But if she is...boy, is she going to be in for a rude awakening after they're married and all the excitement of this entire thing has long, long worn off and she's left to confront her actual feelings for this man.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I pray for our sanity and her safety she isn't engaged but at the same time we know she is. She probably brought the ring herself and told Joel to make a surprise engagement to bed on her birthday

Reactions: 4
It’s such a selfish way to propose. Overtaking her ‘big’ birthday (that’s a big deal to her) and then just before she’s about to jet off on holiday with her mate he gives her something she has to wear on her finger to remind her she’s left him behind ***JUST*** after they’ve got engaged. What a dick
Well put!

Reactions: 2
I remember Carrie saying when her and Oliver were still together that she hoped he would ask her to marry him one day. Now she’s potentially getting married to lovebombing, asscrack showing Shrek. FML Carrie, why? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if he proposed before her birthday so she can say she got engaged at 29/ before 30. If not did he give her the balloon immediately after she said yes? Now I'm picturing him crying, slinking off to stab the balloon had she said no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know this article is old but not Roxanne Pallett from big brother that accused Ryan Thomas (from corrie) of hitting her and causing a tit storm 🙈!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.