Carrie Hope Fletcher #32 Girl got dumped, thread got bumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

34:49ish. Tbf Pete did say first that Oli was the first "attractive" guy she has kissed for her work, (but he was put on the spot about how he feels with Carrie kissing other guys). But she then proceeded to say "he is a very very attractive guy". Like, it was unnecessary (imo) to kinda rub it in like that. There was no need.
How awkward🙈🥴 I couldn’t help but cringe watching this, Carrie was just rude to Pete at times, wasn’t she?!

Reactions: 9
Welcome to the latest installment in the Adventures of Miss Hope Fletcher and Mr Speedo 2022! Thanks to @YTZeleb23 for the new title!

Previous thread

Title credit (most popular post)

A bit of a recap......

Well, to be honest, not that much happened.

- After the Croatia holiday craziness, Carrie and Joel have been almost muted in comparison. Not buttcracks in sight, thank G*d! But no worries, Joel is still #soproud
- Carrie got new professional headshots that.... aren't great. So we all turned into beauty gurus and gave Carrie loads of helpful tips on how to do her hair and make-up :) (also, fire that photographer)
- post-Croatia blues set in and Carrie posted a series of posts/stories alluding to her break-up once again. Despite being with the Best Man Ever and Plunged Into Happiness, she's seemingly not over Oliver. As predicted by, well, everyone
- the Treason concert seems to have gone well
- two new vlogs are out, in case you want to see Carrie the YouTuber again. The "Week in my life" one isn't too bad.

Please add, I seem to have forgotten a lot, no?
Joel gave her the ugliest £200 couch bag as an early birthday present and she is going to wdw after her birthday with one of her many soulmates, Scott. Can’t wait to see what hotel she stays to see if it’s gifted or they are actually paying (gasp!) for it.

Reactions: 11
Joel gave her the ugliest £200 couch bag as an early birthday present and she is going to wdw after her birthday with one of her many soulmates, Scott. Can’t wait to see what hotel she stays to see if it’s gifted or they are actually paying (gasp!) for it.
Why did he gift it to her so early? Isn't it like two months away?

Reactions: 4
That’s like a “unobtainable” thing I think. Subconsciously You feel like you’d never have a chance so what’s the point, but you never know. Look at old joely.
There are plenty of men I fancy who aren't completely conventionally attractive but are still unobtainable for me for various reasons, but it doesn't stop me having feelings for them😅 so doubt this is why. Like another poster said, sometimes people can be so attractive that they're actually boring to look at

Reactions: 9
That’s like a “unobtainable” thing I think. Subconsciously You feel like you’d never have a chance so what’s the point, but you never know. Look at old joely.

I think she looks like a Oompa Loompa with a massive forehead. She’s not ghastly or ugly just abit average, she reminds me of a more plain version of… someone I’ve completely forgotten the name of. She was in a photo with Carrie at an awards show earlier in the year, but I can’t find the photo now. I think her sister was on love island…

Speaking of love island… is alessia’s sister kady McDermott?
A new member slagging Alessia off? Is that you Carrie?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of love island… is alessia’s sister kady McDermott?
This sent me into a snoop because they do look very similar - I think it's those white walker eyes! But no she does not seem to be a relation, or at least not a close one.

I personally think she's absolutely stunning and my heart hurt imagining if she was my partners new bae... all of your comments honestly kinda cheered me up! I suppose she is not entirely memorable, she could just be any influencer really. Maybe that is why she blends in so well as a dancer in bttf - she is clearly very talented but you can kind of copy and paste girls like that.

Could you imagine chf tryna be synchronised and blend in an ensemble number lol

Reactions: 2
I liked Oliver's post, I feel the difference between his and any Carrie/Joel post is that everything Carrie or Joel post feels as though it is intended for *somebody*? Whereas Oliver's feel like a normal life update?
I think Alessia is very pretty, large forehead but I am also part of the Slap-Head gang so I can hardly talk 🤣 stunning figure too!
Oliver has always been very handsome in my opinion, though I do find the pouting unappealing.

I wonder what Carrie's next post will be 🤣 a passive aggressive text post shared to stories about exes flaunting new partners while the dumped party is still heartbroken? A long winded essay detailing all the ways Joel makes her heart (...but nothing else) flutter? Or maybe another God-awful Q&A segment where she can answer a boat load of self-asked questions to spin the narrative back to her being Little Miss Dumped?

Reactions: 17
I feel Oliver and Alessia are pretty but the too pretty I don’t find it attractive? Like I don’t know, they don’t feel approachable type of pretty.

Reactions: 13
I feel Oliver and Alessia are pretty but the too pretty I don’t find it attractive? Like I don’t know, they don’t feel approachable type of pretty.
I don't think Oliver is handsome at all. Honestly, I think his new girl isn't that good looking either. But just my personal taste and obviously unimportant.

Reactions: 16
I always thought Oliver came across as a bit of a dick, I mean Carrie too, they both did in my opinion. That’s why I said if I ever saw them out I would run in the other direction🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

34:49ish. Tbf Pete did say first that Oli was the first "attractive" guy she has kissed for her work, (but he was put on the spot about how he feels with Carrie kissing other guys). But she then proceeded to say "he is a very very attractive guy". Like, it was unnecessary (imo) to kinda rub it in like that. There was no need.

Considering they started out as duck buddies, with Carrie not subtly implying that something was going on and shoving the camera in his face 24/7, it doesn't surprise me. He was also trying to establish his career. I reckon if they kept it completely private and she respected him enough to not vlog him all the time, things could be different.

Also, this Alessia girl is a lot more normal (ie - not semi famous). So he can actually use social media like a normal guy in a normal relationship.

Omg so so awkward it actually makes me feel sick and abit sorry for Pete. Was there a crossover? I reckon so. You can tell she’s got the ick with Pete here.

Reactions: 8
Having definitely been more of a Carrie than I have ever been an Alessia.... I can't even begin to imagine how much it must sting to see Oli behaving this way about his new beau. Even in a new relationship (let's say with someone less irritating than Joel who you actually loved) - there would still be a part of you questioning why they had ever been with you in the first place, when the new girlfriend looks so, so different to you. It would have to knock your confidence - regardless of whether you were with someone new or not. I (personally) don't find Oli or Alessia particularly hot, but I can appreciate they are conventionally attractive. She does give off standard attractive girl vibes; pretty boring as people have always been nice to her as she's pretty.

I do find it a bit jarring the way people say Oli is so classy with his posts though - it's not a competition, and broadly speaking Oli posts duck all. I don't know why it makes him classy, it just means he doesn't use social media so much. Not that Carrie's use of it is right or great - but I don't find Oli's 'classy' by comparison 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Having definitely been more of a Carrie than I have ever been an Alessia.... I can't even begin to imagine how much it must sting to see Oli behaving this way about his new beau. Even in a new relationship (let's say with someone less irritating than Joel who you actually loved) - there would still be a part of you questioning why they had ever been with you in the first place, when the new girlfriend looks so, so different to you. It would have to knock your confidence - regardless of whether you were with someone new or not. I (personally) don't find Oli or Alessia particularly hot, but I can appreciate they are conventionally attractive. She does give off standard attractive girl vibes; pretty boring as people have always been nice to her as she's pretty.

I do find it a bit jarring the way people say Oli is so classy with his posts though - it's not a competition, and broadly speaking Oli posts duck all. I don't know why it makes him classy, it just means he doesn't use social media so much. Not that Carrie's use of it is right or great - but I don't find Oli's 'classy' by comparison 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty sure Carrie is the one making it a competition lol
And yes, it is classy to post subtle and tasteful photos to debut a new partner, rather than graphic TW needed makeout videos and asscrack shots and oversharing the exact date you got together and the date you had your first shag. I think the reason people are calling him classy is because in comparison to Joel and Carrie, he is the pinnacle of elegance. Without the comparison, Oliver really is just being a normal human

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.