Carrie Hope Fletcher #31 They kiss, they attack, but most importantly they show buttcrack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time last year the thread would last months! Thanks Oliver for making her more interesting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is the mathematician still around? Can’t remember if it was on here or GG but we had an awesome contributor who used to keep track of how quickly each thread was going. They’d keep track of each thread created so we’d get a rundown on when things were progressing really quickly and when things were going slower. Would be really interesting to see the average thread time since Joel arrived.

Reactions: 15
Is the mathematician still around? Can’t remember if it was on here or GG but we had an awesome contributor who used to keep track of how quickly each thread was going. They’d keep track of each thread created so we’d get a rundown on when things were progressing really quickly and when things were going slower. Would be really interesting to see the average thread time since Joel arrived.
I don't know but she got dumped at the end of thread 15, and we're now on 31

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Extremely random but I wonder if Carrie has sleep apnea. I've been mindlessly rewatching some of her videos and boy howdy I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so bedraggled in the morning. She's mentioned she snores a lot before and never seems to wake up rested, even when she sleeps in.

Reactions: 5
Honestly guys, re: previous thread, as much as it’s not pleasant as Joel to see that grid post about her ex, I never in a million years see him breaking up with all Carrie. He’s too attached. He’ll ignore the red flags as she does.
I don’t think Carrie is going to break up with him either, at least not so soon.
She knows she’ll look ridiculous, it’s only been 3 months and she’s put everything online, declaring their love and talking about their future.

I agree with cringy proposal predictions in October or on Winter holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree that Joel won't break up with her any time soon, I see no reason (from his pov) why. All of her relationships end badly though, so I do wonder why kind of mess this will end up in eventually. But I also think it won't be for another year or two, because Carrie's determination to NOT be single is stronger than all the red flags in her behavior and this relationship.

Also predicting a winter proposal, along with loooong detailed posts from Carrie to a question from herself, as to why a months long relationship doesnt mean that it's too early for an engagement/wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooo, yes, I remember the person on GG who would do statistics on every thread. That was so interesting! Definitely feels like we're going faster than ever now, but I'm not sure. She does post more content now than she has done previously.

Off topic, but her latest grid post with her hair up is so annoying. I mean, she looks good in the photo, but she's just posted it to get compliments. The post has no other point. I just find it a bit self-involved, but a lot of influencers post that kind of thing, so... It's not just a Carrie thing.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don’t think she will be over Oliver for a long time, and will always think of him as the one who got away no matter how happy she is in the future. Just look at the breakup with Pete, she NEVER spoke about it publicly. She didn’t mourn that loss at all, she didn’t ‘log off’, it didn’t affect her performances, and she wasn’t posting things about her breakup 6 months later still. And that’s because she jumped straight into things with Oliver. And yet, with Joel… She’s still hung up on Oliver.

Reactions: 42
Which one of us commented this on Carrie’s Scott post? Because it’s based af lmao.
You'd be surprised how many people don't know tattle life exists at all. There likely are other people who see this stuff and feel disillusioned by Carrie

Reactions: 26
I agree that Joel won't break up with her any time soon, I see no reason (from his pov) why. All of her relationships end badly though, so I do wonder why kind of mess this will end up in eventually. But I also think it won't be for another year or two, because Carrie's determination to NOT be single is stronger than all the red flags in her behavior and this relationship.

Also predicting a winter proposal, along with loooong detailed posts from Carrie to a question from herself, as to why a months long relationship doesnt mean that it's too early for an engagement/wedding.
I can see them being married in a year or two at the rate their going, then I can see it ending in divorce instead of just a breakup because they’ll have already got married. I think eventually Carrie will get annoyed with Joel, I mean who wouldn’t with the way he acts?! Their relationship just seems so unhealthy.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think she will be over Oliver for a long time, and will always think of him as the one who got away no matter how happy she is in the future. Just look at the breakup with Pete, she NEVER spoke about it publicly. She didn’t mourn that loss at all, she didn’t ‘log off’, it didn’t affect her performances, and she wasn’t posting things about her breakup 6 months later still. And that’s because she jumped straight into things with Oliver. And yet, with Joel… She’s still hung up on Oliver.
True... Also, she was the one who dumped Pete, so that's another reason why she didn't mourn that relationship at all. I remember finding it odd at the time that she seemed soo happy and posted videos titled "Spent the week laughing" right after having broken up with someone. Kinda insensitive to Pete's feelings, but she didn't care about that - too busy being happy with Oliver.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.