Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplesandcheese

I don’t actually think Alessia is that pretty, she’s defo cute but I feel like even she’s punching, like I think Oliver would suit a tall, statuesque super model vibe. He is so fit.

Someone mentioned a video or something of Carrie saying how good looking he was to Pete but I can’t find it, could some one link it please?

Seems like carries been quiet recently, i defo agree another q&a is on the way, however I reckon ccc will be a lot harder work to rehearse than previous shows, I bet she’s knackered actually having to work hard to show emotions.
I feel like Oliver for me falls into that category of men who are so objectively good looking that they just don't do anything for me. I look at him and I see a conventionally handsome face/body but it's almost too perfect so doesn't really capture my attention. No idea if this makes sense or if anyone else can relate 😂
I personally think Alessia is the more attractive one

Reactions: 63

Alice_Taylorx

787.PNG

This is exactly how I used to type when I was trying to pretend I didn't send the question to myself when I was 13, just saying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 53

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
D8B1E1BC-B378-47E0-97C0-CD3BC489C195.jpeg

Wowowow, a public ‘I love you’ from Oliver!! And he didn’t have to make his girlfriend hide their ‘relationship’ for a year before letting her post anything, Carrie must be fuming 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Merida

£25 per person and there are 100 people in it - so that’s £2,500 for an hour. Crazy money. I thought her 1-2-1 price was ridiculous (£90/hr)!
If Zoom limit is 100 people per meeting, doesn't that mean 1 person won't be able to join who has paid to?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
He really is besotted with her, I don’t remember him ever posting pictures of just Carrie alone on any of his social media pages. Only the two of them together and 99% of the time for events or work related things, never casual candids.

I think for any woman it would feel a bit funny for their ex of several years to move on with someone who’s their total opposite in every conceivable way. For someone with Carrie’s mindset it must be actual torture. No wonder she bangs on about the break up every opportunity she gets.

Attachments

Reactions: 44

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #33 - Learn Me Me Me Me Me Me Me meeeeee warm ups with Scamarella

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mushkala

Chatty Member
Lol I am CACKLING that she wrote "Joel and I have plans to travel to Florida"
You're going to Disney. Just say you're going to Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cannot believe Carrie sat on a zoom call and sang at the end. How self indulgent. Her ego never fails to absolutely stagger me. She’s a vile, money grabbing, talentless little gremlin. I cringed SO badly watching those clips on her stories. She didn’t even *sound* that good. Embarrassing. I’ve really turned a corner on her from thinking she’s a bit cringey to outright dislike.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve always poked fun at Carrie and had a laugh at her expense, but never felt strong hatred or malice towards her.

This has changed that. I think she is a steaming piece of shit for this. She’s got the acting talents of a plank of wood and has the audacity to con young impressionable people out of their money. I went to drama school so I’m already more qualified than she is and I’d never dream of doing something like this. Teaching is a sacred and crucial profession, not a quick buck. She’s got some bad karma coming her way for this one.

Reactions: 40