Carrie Hope Fletcher #32 Girl got dumped, thread got bumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s usually part of the agreement with agents that you don’t perform in amateur productions…and once you’ve graduated drama school. Most schools don’t allow it even whilst training. Very odd.

Reactions: 7
It’s usually part of the agreement with agents that you don’t perform in amateur productions…and once you’ve graduated drama school. Most schools don’t allow it even whilst training. Very odd.
Just like how pro dancers can’t compete in real competitions. Save for Dance Moms.

Reactions: 2
It’s really unfair for the members of that theatre company that the 2 leads are being played by professionals. The whole point of amateur dramatics is that the company aren’t professionals!

Reactions: 31
It’s his mums company I think

Ooh interesting. I definitely noticed the odd spelling and language on the questions this time, but never on here.
I appreciate you're not going to say the username, but I'd be interested if you'd be happy to indicate a thread you saw them on so I can have a nosey haha.
I imagine that could be the last you see of them if she realises the spelling has been rumbled 🤔

I know you posted suspicions a little while ago too, have they posted since then or did they get scared off?
They have posted only since Jan and no they’re not scared off. Still posting. They usually try and cover every so often by agreeing with a random mild statement about C or J. I think they definitely know I have their measure. Their posts (to me) are very transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

They have posted only since Jan and no they’re not scared off. Still posting. They usually try and cover every so often by agreeing with a random mild statement about C or J. I think they definitely know I have their measure. Their posts (to me) are very transparent.
Yes, it’s his mums company, which I think he co owns now. I agree, there are so many talented people who could play the role, who’ve got “normal” jobs, but love Theatre. That’s the point of amateur dramatic performances. The whole thing is very, very odd.

Reactions: 18
Thanks, I'm going to have a nosey through because I've had a few thoughts but never paid attention to usernames

Reactions: 2
Yes, it’s his mums company, which I think he co owns now. I agree, there are so many talented people who could play the role, who’ve got “normal” jobs, but love Theatre. That’s the point of amateur dramatic performances. The whole thing is very, very odd.
I can't decide if this is nepotism or narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Since Jan? Oof. It makes sense that she'd seek this place out after the breakup. I'm sure she's said somewhere before ( probably the last time she was found out on GG) that she looks for this kind of thing when she's in a bad headspace. Sad she's not grown or learnt to deal with things in a healthier way.

Carrie, the best revenge is living well.

Anyway, I'm off for a snoop on those Jan accounts 👀

Reactions: 4
WHY ISNT CARRIE PLAYING FIONA?!
Because although her and Joel basically make the perfect Shrek and Fiona on paper, you actually have to be able to act to play Fiona. And have a operatic soprano. Basically, she could never be talented enough for this am dram production, even though I’m sure she thinks she’s above it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meh the star of Shrek is Lord Farquad, having to do the whole show on his knees ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So this is from Joel's life events on Facebook! 🤣 Wonder if it was the back of his hand. 🤔 Who in their right mind would put this on Facebook!!
I’m surprised he hasn’t listed the first time him and Crabbie had sex as a major life event….🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.