Carrie Hope Fletcher #32 Girl got dumped, thread got bumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are plenty of men I fancy who aren't completely conventionally attractive but are still unobtainable for me for various reasons, but it doesn't stop me having feelings for them😅 so doubt this is why. Like another poster said, sometimes people can be so attractive that they're actually boring to look at
Oh same. I think I’m attracted to them because there’s something I can’t place about them? Like it’ll never happen for most of them and one in a million chance for the other ones but it’s still fun to look at them 😅

Pretty sure Carrie is the one making it a competition lol
And yes, it is classy to post subtle and tasteful photos to debut a new partner, rather than graphic TW needed makeout videos and asscrack shots and oversharing the exact date you got together and the date you had your first shag. I think the reason people are calling him classy is because in comparison to Joel and Carrie, he is the pinnacle of elegance. Without the comparison, Oliver really is just being a normal human
I just don't understand the classy tag 🤷🏼‍♀️ so he doesn't say much, post much, reveal much. It just....'is'. I suppose the reason I find it unpleasant is because it leans into the idea that suppressing emotions is more accepted and 'polite' and, thus, better. I don't think the level of emotion Carrie displays is wise or necessary by any means, but by calling Oli classy it automatically labels her as classless. Which she isn't - it's just different.

Oh, and I still don't understand the issue with the naked picture. It's 2022, it's a bum. I don't really see the issue myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
C'mon, someone posting videos of making out with their partner and photos of their asscrack is not classless? 😂😂

Can I sincerely ask what is classless if this isn't?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh, and I still don't understand the issue with the naked picture. It's 2022, it's a bum. I don't really see the issue myself 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't think most people have an issue with what the actual picture is, it's about the fact that it's more 'extreme' (I couldn't think of a better word) for her and basically seems like a big eff you to Oli dumping her. I think that if she was single and went to a nudist beach with a mate she'd still do it. But I reckon she's doing it because of Oli. Which makes me feel even worse for Joel IF that was the reason behind the picture. Imagine getting your new bf to take a naked photo of you to rub it in your ex's face. Screams immature - and definitely not 'over it'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
From what I gleaned from other posts, it's because obviously Carrie is a "public figure" and so her account isn't just for her personal friends; she has underage followers who might choose to "follow the trend" for lack of better wording.

There was also something to do with how this could affect her career, in that employers would see it and be put off/would think that she doesn't fit their image?

Personally, I'm not offended by arsegate, but with all the issues surrounding nudes/semi-nudes on the internet, I just wouldn't even go there 🤷‍♀️

Interesting choice of sign, Carrie???

[Source: latest Instagram post, last picture]

Edit: (If this shares on my last post again, I'll scream 😐)

Edit: currently screaming 😐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Interesting choice of sign, Carrie???

[Source: latest Instagram post, last picture]

Edit: (If this shares on my last post again, I'll scream 😐)

Edit: currently screaming 😐
From what I gather, if you are the most recent post and haven't waited too long between posting again, it just adds it on to your latest post.

At least she's being self aware for once :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I gather, if you are the most recent post and haven't waited too long between posting again, it just adds it on to your latest post.

At least she's being self aware for once :censored:
Sorry for the fast reply, but thanks for the information! Just having a mare, don't mind me 😌

Reactions: 1
C'mon, someone posting videos of making out with their partner and photos of their asscrack is not classless? 😂😂

Can I sincerely ask what is classless if this isn't?
I'm not saying it's wise or sensible or necessary - but I suppose what I am (clearly failing) to articulate is that Carrie's content is no more classless than Oli's is classy. Videos of you kissing your boyfriend - bit weird, bit TMI, but it's not classy or classless. I guess it depends how you define it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Get your arse out and walk down the street and see what happens.

People seem to think rules of common decency don't apply online. But its the same really, you're forcing others to see things that they don't necessarily want to see. You're shoving your arse in someone's face whether it be in public or online. It's not what your online account is known for so your followers won't expect, and in many cases, don't want that. Same with the speedos.

Also airing everything in public is classless. Ranting, snarky and passive aggressive comments are tacky and say more about you than anyone else. No one is saying don't talk about it, but talk to friends, family or a professional. People in your circle who can help. Don't just put everything out there for everyone to hear to gain attention or throw shade.

This is even more relevant for Carrie who has complained numerous times about setting boundaries, but she can't stick to it herself.

I guess moneys running low
What a bleeping joke

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn't want to see the crack of her arse, it was foisted on me by my IG feed 😨

Also LOL at her advertising zoom lessons. Time to get a day job Carrie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did he gift it to her so early? Isn't it like two months away?
To guilt her about going to WDW with Scott?
I mean in the eternal competition of WHO LOVES DISNEY MORE I’m sure Scott is the one in this throuple who could do without it - if it wasn’t free.

Thoughts?
My thoughts.
It wasn’t too long ago where Carrie herself said that she didn’t think she was qualified to teach anyone - hence her never doing the type of workshops Joel does or Jodie Steele does for example
I think she’s right.
Just because you are on stage doesn’t make you a good ‘teacher’ of any kind.
Joel has training and continues to train to improve his craft and has the experience as a triple threat and dance teacher (his mum owns a performing arts school and he already teaches there and Jodie has her own dance school) to pass technique along.
I think it’s interesting Carrie is thinking of offering this at this stage of her shrinking west end career. Obviously needs the money and Joel had probably suggested it as an easy way to make cash
I strongly suggest she leaves it to the professionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How is she going to fill a thirty minute ‘acting through song’ slot with her range of emotions A through to B?
This is how I imagine it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey Carrie. In order to offer acting through song classes, you need to actually know how to act. How is she so ignorant to her own ability? Or lack thereof?

Reactions: 22
D8B1E1BC-B378-47E0-97C0-CD3BC489C195.jpeg

Wowowow, a public ‘I love you’ from Oliver!! And he didn’t have to make his girlfriend hide their ‘relationship’ for a year before letting her post anything, Carrie must be fuming 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I guess moneys running low
She can't even commit to returning fan mail or filming one minute cameos. How on earth is she going to run classes? Sure her singing trumps her acting, but she barely has voice lessons or acting lessons - let alone having the ability to teach people singing or acting.

It would be something like
Step 1. Be a naturally gifted singer
Step 2. Perfect an expression that can be used in a multitude of scenarios
Step 3. Have a famous brother and become a youtuber Promote your talents!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.