Carrie Hope Fletcher #32 Girl got dumped, thread got bumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the latest installment in the Adventures of Miss Hope Fletcher and Mr Speedo 2022! Thanks to @YTZeleb23 for the new title!

Previous thread

Title credit (most popular post)

A bit of a recap......

Well, to be honest, not that much happened.

- After the Croatia holiday craziness, Carrie and Joel have been almost muted in comparison. Not buttcracks in sight, thank G*d! But no worries, Joel is still #soproud
- Carrie got new professional headshots that.... aren't great. So we all turned into beauty gurus and gave Carrie loads of helpful tips on how to do her hair and make-up :) (also, fire that photographer)
- post-Croatia blues set in and Carrie posted a series of posts/stories alluding to her break-up once again. Despite being with the Best Man Ever and Plunged Into Happiness, she's seemingly not over Oliver. As predicted by, well, everyone
- the Treason concert seems to have gone well
- two new vlogs are out, in case you want to see Carrie the YouTuber again. The "Week in my life" one isn't too bad.

Please add, I seem to have forgotten a lot, no?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Waiting for Carrie to post about Joel being the best man in world in 3…2….1….
B3C3022C-44CE-4ABC-8714-D8F10C7F52FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He really is besotted with her, I don’t remember him ever posting pictures of just Carrie alone on any of his social media pages. Only the two of them together and 99% of the time for events or work related things, never casual candids.

I think for any woman it would feel a bit funny for their ex of several years to move on with someone who’s their total opposite in every conceivable way. For someone with Carrie’s mindset it must be actual torture. No wonder she bangs on about the break up every opportunity she gets.

Attachments

Reactions: 44
Welcome to the latest installment in the Adventures of Miss Hope Fletcher and Mr Speedo 2022! Thanks to @YTZeleb23 for the new title!

Previous thread

Title credit (most popular post)

A bit of a recap......

Well, to be honest, not that much happened.

- After the Croatia holiday craziness, Carrie and Joel have been almost muted in comparison. Not buttcracks in sight, thank G*d! But no worries, Joel is still #soproud
- Carrie got new professional headshots that.... aren't great. So we all turned into beauty gurus and gave Carrie loads of helpful tips on how to do her hair and make-up :) (also, fire that photographer)
- post-Croatia blues set in and Carrie posted a series of posts/stories alluding to her break-up once again. Despite being with the Best Man Ever and Plunged Into Happiness, she's seemingly not over Oliver. As predicted by, well, everyone
- the Treason concert seems to have gone well
- two new vlogs are out, in case you want to see Carrie the YouTuber again. The "Week in my life" one isn't too bad.

Please add, I seem to have forgotten a lot, no?
I’d argue we were both beauty gurus and professional stylists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really is besotted with her, I don’t remember him ever posting pictures of just Carrie alone on any of his social media pages. Only the two of them together and 99% of the time for events or work related things, never casual candids.

I think for any woman it would feel a bit funny for their ex of several years to move on with someone who’s their total opposite in every conceivable way. For someone with Carrie’s mindset it must be actual torture. No wonder she bangs on about the break up every opportunity she gets.
Interesting that Carrie has done the exact same thing, and goes on and on how Joel is the best man ever, how she finally feel she can be herself, how different things are...and yet it all feels so much more performative than what Oliver's been posting.

Reactions: 24

It’s got to sting. They do look great together though.

Reactions: 13

Oh totally, you know it must absolutely destroy Carrie, and I get it. I’ve been there, it’s absolutely devastating and heartbreaking, and Carrie hasn’t healed from it. She can say she’s happy all she wants but deep down you know it’s still eating her alive. It has to sting, but their better off with other people and if Carrie would actually give herself time to heal and be single and work on herself she might actually see that and be able to heal from the breakup, but we all know how she is.🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
This is a bit mean as it's not a thread about her but I feel like Alessia would look better with less makeup, she seems to be naturally really pretty but piles the foundation on a little too heavily imo- but to each their own

Reactions: 11
I don’t actually think Alessia is that pretty, she’s defo cute but I feel like even she’s punching, like I think Oliver would suit a tall, statuesque super model vibe. He is so fit.

Someone mentioned a video or something of Carrie saying how good looking he was to Pete but I can’t find it, could some one link it please?

Seems like carries been quiet recently, i defo agree another q&a is on the way, however I reckon ccc will be a lot harder work to rehearse than previous shows, I bet she’s knackered actually having to work hard to show emotions.

Reactions: 9
I don’t actually think Alessia is that pretty, she’s defo cute but I feel like even she’s punching, like I think Oliver would suit a tall, statuesque super model vibe. He is so fit.

Someone mentioned a video or something of Carrie saying how good looking he was to Pete but I can’t find it, could some one link it please?

Seems like carries been quiet recently, i defo agree another q&a is on the way, however I reckon ccc will be a lot harder work to rehearse than previous shows, I bet she’s knackered actually having to work hard to show emotions.
I feel like Oliver for me falls into that category of men who are so objectively good looking that they just don't do anything for me. I look at him and I see a conventionally handsome face/body but it's almost too perfect so doesn't really capture my attention. No idea if this makes sense or if anyone else can relate 😂
I personally think Alessia is the more attractive one

Reactions: 62
I think Alessia and Oliver are both so conventionally handsome/pretty that they aren't interesting or particularly attractive as a result 🙈 I like a more "interesting looking" person personally. I guess they are more suited to each other than Oliver and Carrie are because of that, though.

I feel like Oliver for me falls into that category of men who are so objectively good looking that they just don't do anything for me. I look at him and I see a conventionally handsome face/body but it's almost too perfect so doesn't really capture my attention. No idea if this makes sense or if anyone else can relate 😂
Snap, haha

Reactions: 17
That’s like a “unobtainable” thing I think. Subconsciously You feel like you’d never have a chance so what’s the point, but you never know. Look at old joely.

I think she looks like a Oompa Loompa with a massive forehead. She’s not ghastly or ugly just abit average, she reminds me of a more plain version of… someone I’ve completely forgotten the name of. She was in a photo with Carrie at an awards show earlier in the year, but I can’t find the photo now. I think her sister was on love island…

Speaking of love island… is alessia’s sister kady McDermott?

Reactions: 4
Bet Carrie's reading all of this fuming that her thread on tattle has been taken over by discussion of Oliver and Alessia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

34:49ish. Tbf Pete did say first that Oli was the first "attractive" guy she has kissed for her work, (but he was put on the spot about how he feels with Carrie kissing other guys). But she then proceeded to say "he is a very very attractive guy". Like, it was unnecessary (imo) to kinda rub it in like that. There was no need.

Considering they started out as duck buddies, with Carrie not subtly implying that something was going on and shoving the camera in his face 24/7, it doesn't surprise me. He was also trying to establish his career. I reckon if they kept it completely private and she respected him enough to not vlog him all the time, things could be different.

Also, this Alessia girl is a lot more normal (ie - not semi famous). So he can actually use social media like a normal guy in a normal relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.