Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding that recent vlog: Is she honestly saying she now 'lives in the moment' rather than vlogs everything?! Because her insta during Croatia was the antithesis of living in the bleeping moment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I honestly think it’s sad that a grown ass adult is this obsessed with going to the same place over and over. I get that everyone has their own wants and needs for a holiday. And when I went to Disneyworld when I was 16, I loved it. I would probably go a second or third time still. But 20+ times? That’s sickening. There’s a whole world out there to explore. I literally cannot imagine wanting to go to the same place over and over and over. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it jarring / kinda funny how certain YouTubers (like her, in the latest video) still vlog in that 2014-style. Just feels like that era of YouTube has long since faded away now.

Reactions: 15
I find it jarring / kinda funny how certain YouTubers (like her, in the latest video) still vlog in that 2014-style. Just feels like that era of YouTube has long since faded away now.
Youtube to me has evolved. The personal blogging face/personal diary to camera type thing is now more Instagram and tiktok. Youtube now is much more like a another streaming service, creator's put much more effort in and videos are informative and/or movie quality visuals and editing

Reactions: 10
I do appreciate she isn't yelling her bollocks off in the new vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"the wonderful Joel Montague bought me a dress" sounding exactly like "the wonderful Oliver Ormson stocked my fridge with Coke Zero"
I'll never get why she cannot just say my boyfriend, like any normal person would do. We don't need the name, let alone the full name.

I would be very curious to see how often she'd go to Disney if she'd have to pay everything out of her own pocket. Don't think she ever has, first it was her family and then it was promotional trips AFAIK.
I still find it pathetic how an adult can be so obsessed with it, just grow up already.

I've never been and have no interest and don't get the hype, even if I love some of the Disney classics (Cinderella, Snow White, The little mermaid, The sword in the stone, The jungle book etc). If I ever decided to do a US trip I'd much more wanna go somewhere like Utah and see some of its amazing national parks. She is really dull for being so young (no Crabbie, being nearly 30 doesn't mean you're old).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her stories about the audition got me thinking, would it not be painfully awkward going to an audition knowing that if the panel happened to look you up on social media they would immediately find a photo of your buttcrack and videos of you snogging your boyfriend??
I do wonder do casting directors and producers and etc have a nosy at there casts social media, and that, obviously I know Disney definitely do it for there casts for west end and broadway and that, like I can’t believe she gotten all these parts and still posts all the tit with her boyfriend same goes to Joel bloody hell

Ok very random but does anyone know the Tiktok that triggered Carrie to delete her account? Where someone insinuated she hates her coworkers or whatever? I tried really hard to find it in old threads and couldn't

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok very random but does anyone know the Tiktok that triggered Carrie to delete her account? Where someone insinuated she hates her coworkers or whatever? I tried really hard to find it in old threads and couldn't
I think it was a fan who was talking about her bad experience meeting Carrie. Then Carrie turned on her, started bleating on about mental health. But then more fans were turning on Carrie, saying how she's rude to not only fans but other actors who she deemed 'beneath her'. She went off on one talking about 'don't believe everything you hear'. It was just messy. Blocking people left and right, deleting comments in real time. She couldn't take the backlash of the way she dealt with the situation so just deleted it.

She took absolutely no responsibility and tried to change the narrative that everyone was out to get her when she did absolutely nothing wrong to anybody.

Edit to add: Carrie wasn't even tagged in the original tiktok from the fan

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok great thank you!! I'm guessing the original Tiktok got taken down?

I'm pretty sure it was this?
And then obviously Carrie's flying monkeys went for the girl (hence the comments being off) but Carrie didn't try to stop them at all. She just sat back and watched her fans trying to destroy this poor girl. It all went down on thread #5

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This was her story right before the score one so I think it’s the play she’s learning…unless she’s switching between the two which would be the weirdest way to learn the material

View attachment 1453073
ahh ty!! i don't follow her on IG so this is my only hope for updates haha

interesting then that she's got the score as well unless there's any talking over or interaction with it?

Reactions: 1
New three title suggestion. Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 the asscrack pair are Crabbie and Goyle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the weird ode she wrote to Jamie Muscato (when she was dating Oliver) about how he "wipes her face" or whatever? Has she ever done anything similar for Goyle, or is it just "look how he adores me"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Playing catch up with this thread, but I just had a look through Joel’s Instagram and came across this post of when he went to see Heathers. No mention of Carrie, nor has she liked it. But if they’ve known and followed each other for years would you not think they would have liked each other’s posts more often? 🤔

655EFAC6-F214-47C9-8798-7E18258B034F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember the weird ode she wrote to Jamie Muscato (when she was dating Oliver) about how he "wipes her face" or whatever? Has she ever done anything similar for Goyle, or is it just "look how he adores me"
Oh god that was next level weird. Imagine if Ollie had wrote an ode to another woman. She’d have went off on one.
Then again Carrie is one of the biggest pick me’s about so it doesn’t surprise me she wanted to write an ode about how a man pays attention to her

Playing catch up with this thread, but I just had a look through Joel’s Instagram and came across this post of when he went to see Heathers. No mention of Carrie, nor has she liked it. But if they’ve known and followed each other for years would you not think they would have liked each other’s posts more often? 🤔

View attachment 1454824
And no mention of “My old colleague/friend Carrie is in it”

Reactions: 12
I've just watched her latest vlog - personally I thought it was really boring and a strange video!

Mainly though I can't get past her hair... the colour is dreadful

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just watched her latest vlog - personally I thought it was really boring and a strange video!

Mainly though I can't get past her hair... the colour is dreadful
My favourite bit was when she tried to convince us all that someone had thought she was a natural ginger. No one is going to think that colour is natural- it’s the colour of wotsits.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What probably happened - “I like your hair colour” then Carrie made up the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.