Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Joel is abroad for Bradley Jaden's wedding.
Kind of glad Carrie isn't with him, can you imagine the kind of posts we'd be subjected to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kind of glad Carrie isn't with him, can you imagine the kind of posts we'd be subjected to
They would sprint to the altar, hip bump away the actual couple, and start making out for IG reels

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He looks like a tit kisser. He has no lips and in that recent video he posted of them, Carrie looks uncomfortable and he's just pressing his mouth against hers instead of kissing...almost like he has no experience and is winging it
Just to say ‘no lips’ don’t make you a tit kisser as my husbands are like that and he’s an excellent kisser! To me Joel is a tit kisser as I think it’s his first girlfriend and he hasn’t had much practice in his 30 odd years!

Reactions: 6
Just to say ‘no lips’ don’t make you a tit kisser as my husbands are like that and he’s an excellent kisser! To me Joel is a tit kisser as I think it’s his first girlfriend and he hasn’t had much practice in his 30 odd years!
True. Unlike your husband, Joel hasn't had a previous relationship let alone kissed a girl before Carrie

Reactions: 8
Carrie just seems afraid to be human. It's OK to have a bad audition or an off-performance (e.g. WEL), people will understand. You don't need to passive-aggressively broadcast it to your followers or make excuses.
Also Joel's constant fawning over her isn't just OTT, it could be making her feel like she can't be anything less than perfect. I don't buy that he makes her feel like she can be herself.
She doesn't feel afraid to be human and she had a bad audition and wants attention and for people to be like 'oh my gosh Carrie I'm sorry you are amazing and we all love you"
She just wants people to give her loads of compliments she needs compliments to live just like Tinkerbell needs applause to live

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

566E9D5E-73DF-420B-B551-720542DF02A6.png

Reactions: 2
I feel like Carrie’s coming across a tad desperate with the Hello Fresh and Cameos.
My first thought on that Hello Fresh #ad is, feck me, how much redundant packaging and single use plastic is in their kits. At least if you just go and actually shop for the ingredients, not only can you get better quality stuff but some of it will be useful in more recipes so no need to fill the bin and the oceans up with plastic after 30 seconds.

Second thought on the Hello Fresh #ad is, where is the #ad tag, I thought they were supposed to be up front about this. If Repost Boy has duplicated it, can we shop him to ASA as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True. Unlike your husband, Joel hasn't had a previous relationship let alone kissed a girl before Carrie
I don't think Joel has had any sexual experience besides maybe when everyone was a teen and experimenting and had lower standards. Nothing wrong with being inexperienced, but no need for him to now act like he's some kind of sex god because someone will sleep with him. He's reminding me of Carrie when she started casually shagging Oliver and constantly mentioning that she's a sex goddess who has the sexy sex, if anyone remembers that era

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My first thought on that Hello Fresh #ad is, feck me, how much redundant packaging and single use plastic is in their kits. At least if you just go and actually shop for the ingredients, not only can you get better quality stuff but some of it will be useful in more recipes so no need to fill the bin and the oceans up with plastic after 30 seconds.

Second thought on the Hello Fresh #ad is, where is the #ad tag, I thought they were supposed to be up front about this. If Repost Boy has duplicated it, can we shop him to ASA as well?
She put #ad at the end of her caption. Joel can't get reported for it. It's not his post

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has settled for him. Is being single really that bad Carrie? Come on lass.

Reactions: 17
Carrie shoving people out of the way to get to the bouquet 🤣. Girl would 100% wear white to someone else’s wedding or try make it about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that she isn't there? Not only as her Repost Simp's +1. but surely she knows Bradley Jaden in her own right from Les Mis?

Maybe she's busy with work (?) or maybe the first couple of days are boys only and she's going tomorrow or something.

Interesting that she isn't there? Not only as her Repost Simp's +1. but surely she knows Bradley Jaden in her own right from Les Mis?

Maybe she's busy with work (?) or maybe the first couple of days are boys only and she's going tomorrow or something.
It looks like she has started rehearsals for Caucasian Chalk Circle (or maybe at least learning the score), which is why she can't go?
And let's face it she pretty much spent the whole of July on holiday 😂

Carrie has a score for the play she doing but I thought she said she wasn’t playing the singer’s part? I know there’s music in Brecht plays but I thought it was just one character rather than everybody singing in this play? Maybe she’s not stepping as far away from singing as we thought

View attachment 1452847
I love how someone who has publicly prided herself on not learning how to read sheet music uploads this. Stop kidding yourself girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re comments on Ollie being awkward and not wanting her to film during the Addams era, I have to disagree. I really disliked him when she was first showing him off so much because it felt like he wanted to be on camera so much! Though that dislike was also all tied in to her dumping Pete because she clearly fancied Oliver so much and the vlogs felt like being in school with two friends who wouldn't just get a room and kiss already. I think there are times he didn't know what to do or say in her vlogs but for the most part, I thought he was using her for the fame and for the boost to his own accounts whereas now with Frozen, he's definitely earned a bit more of that on his own and has also learned about professionalism (not from Carrie).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.