Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
He'll be the kind of person to send a message and then keep refreshing and obsessively checking his phone til it says "read" and overthinks until he gets a reply, and then wonders what she was doing in the meantime.

Reactions: 4

Heidi88

VIP Member
If a friend or a sibling/relative of mine started seeing someone and then all this was being shared online I would seriously worry for them. I would love to know what her family thinks of all this.

Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA
I couldnt find him earlier. I can only find him through Carrie's page.

Reactions: 4

jeßßamae

I don't know. I think the story today was quite alarming. But then again she could just be fishing for compliments
I believe that is all it was, I took it as her audition went poorly and she saw that as an opportunity to explain herself? I did also wonder if it was meant for her private account, and maybe she is more open and sincere there.
But of course like with everything on here, all we can do is speculate and will likely never truly know 💗

Reactions: 3

Sanctified

VIP Member
I do agree - but could you imagine how insufferable she would be? Imagine telling her you'd had a busy or stressful day - she'd be all "Well try standing on a stage in front of X number of people" or "Try writing a novel and starring in a show and launching an album". She'd be like one of those irritating parents who seem to think they "own" tiredness etc 🙄
I can't see it working with a "normal" person.
But even with another actor, depending on what level they are/where they're performing - it would still be the same thing right? Like if she dated someone in an ensemble, she'd be comparing her leading lady roles being 'so difficult and more demanding' or something ridiculous (as well as writing bad fanfictions, YT, albums etc). Maybe she did the right thing by dating someone who is obviously trying to make her the centre of the universe. Goyle probably agrees with everything Crabbie says. Whether it's true, insulting to him etc. In his eyes, Crabbie can do no wrong.

Hurrem

VIP Member
Also, there definitely is a cultural difference between countries. UK/US: all nudity seems to be seen as only sexual/only scandalous ("harmful to kids").
I never said it was sexual or scandalous, it's just really really far from being classy and tasteful so I had to point that out. But yeah, agree to disagree. Luckily, it's not our buttcrack. 😂😂

Why does she always feel the need to make everything about her?
Because it's the only way for her to stay relevant. 🫢

bcfc999

Chatty Member
It makes me cringe sooooo hard how obvious it is that he's 1000% more into her than she is him 😭😭

i don’t think this is true - she’s spoken about how not buying a car helped her to afford the deposit on her flat so it sounds like she bought it herself and is paying a mortgage. Let’s not forget she lived at her parents while working full time for a few years, she would probably be able to afford it herself.
Tom did give her his old mini when she passed her driving test but never used it and he took it back so maybe that’s where the confusion is

emerald

VIP Member
I'm not an expert but surely there's a bit of wiggle room when it comes to stage actors' ages vs character ages. There's more suspension of disbelief and in most seats you can't see the actors' faces up close anyway. If you act "older" or "younger" the character will be perceived as such.

arty123

Chatty Member
I just realised the first is a retweet from Amy Lovatt, she's a UK youtuber who does content about musicals lol. I see she was diplomatic in the responses saying it's about no one in particular but IT IS V OBVIOUS WHERE THE INSPO CAME FROM HERE
Having said that Amy herself has become a bit of an oversharer since she started her new relationship! Pot, kettle, black?!!! 😂 what is wrong with just keeping new partners off the old Insta?

sun_and_stars

I did quite enjoy the new reel until *that* moment...Why on Earth would anybody film themselves snogging the face off their partner in such a manner and post it on the Internet 🤣🤮 Good grief this is cringe 🤣🤮
A simple kissing shot can be sweet and romantic but a video is a bit much for me 🤣🤮
I can’t find this reel anywhere, but honestly, by the looks of it, I’m slightly relieved

onmygroan

I could just see Crabbie frantically scrubbing her social media of Goyle if Jamie Muscato ever wanted to date her, for example
Which is why it’s a good thing he’s in a private relationship with a person who won’t even name drop him when she’s mentioning her boyfriend.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I sadly don't remember who I saw in Waitress on Broadway (this was in October 2018) but the actress who played the lead looked super young and yet was completely believable in the role? Because she had the dramatic acting skills required (plus the voice) for this role? I think Carrie knows she couldn't pull off the role acting-wise, which why she came up with the "too young" thing. She wasn't then and isn't now.

instashun

VIP Member
I think signing books is fine if you're a well established/well respected author. Personally I don't think she's at that level. I know some of you might disagree but her books are mediocre and we all know she didn't get a book deal because of her writing
It’s a youtuber thing both of the sugg’s used to do it and Alfie Deyes and gang, I don’t really get the big deal, it’s in the cover page so doesn’t spoil the book and if you are buying books from YouTubers it’s because you are a fan of theirs not really for the literature anyway 😂