Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mushkala

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the weird ode she wrote to Jamie Muscato (when she was dating Oliver) about how he "wipes her face" or whatever? Has she ever done anything similar for Goyle, or is it just "look how he adores me"

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Ellen

Chatty Member
The Craig David video is a bit weird and Joel’s replies to comments are bad. Theres
Something about the way they kiss doesn’t sit right. It’s like a gay man kisssing as part of a role or something.

I think the thing is for people who have watched Carrie for years it feels uneasy seeing her in a sexual context. I get that she’s grownup and evolved and nothing against that. Each boyfriend, change of hair and theatre role seems to change how she presents onsocial media.
It’s like she’s trying so many things to figure herself out. Nothing wrong with it. But she does seem to be more relaxed with Joel.

when she was in Cinderella and was with Oliver she came address very angry/diva.
I agree. Yes she’s growing up but she uses her instagram as an extension of her profession. She’s not a member of Geordie Shore or Love Island where that type of content is the norm! yes obviously you have sex Carrie most people do but they don’t plaster it all over their social media accounts, even those who don’t use social media professionally. Somethings should stay in the bedroom.

Skalle

God I just ran here after watching that reel....honestly, who wants to watch someone else kiss, especially those two 🤮

Katiemay19

Yeah, Carrie is not a victim. I agree with others that Joel's behavior is weird, but I still don't think we need to worry for her safety or anything. Sometimes I think that Carrie's boyfriends spark some wild speculation that seems to be held as fact. Like, how many years did people say that Oliver was gay and used Carrie for free accommodation (we still don't know if that's true) and to further his career (not sure why anyone would cast someone just because they date Carrie Nope Fletcher). Now Joel is this sinister guy who has filmed a sex tape that he will use to blackmail her, when it is more likely that he's just a weirdo, who posts in an embarrassing way on social media because 1) he's in a relationship for the first time and 2) his gf told him all about how she didn't feel like herself and supported enough in her last relationship. So now he's over-compensating.
Like, I'm all for making fun of this guy's posts, oversharing, snapping at fans and reposting of reposts. But I don't think he's out to harm Carrie.
I reckon he’s more likely to have lots of photos of her sleeping rather than a sex tape.
Still weird but I agree, I don’t think he’s dangerous (hopefully)

salatblader

VIP Member
I wonder if her bad luck when it comes to auditions lately/lower confidence might lead to her taking some acting classes... I hope so.
Then again, having booked that play might have convinced her that her acting is good enough as it is... Her voice is great, but I'm not sure I'd pay to see her again unless she improved her acting.

teaforbees

What she thinks 'reading sheet music is' is being able to look at a note written on the paper and sing it perfectly in tune, more like perfect pitch. She obviously knows how to read and follow a tune but thinks somehow not having 'perfect pitch' makes her special and unique and working SO much harder than everyone else.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Ng, I’ll enjoy the dramatic reviews from her shit books If she does. I don’t think a bad audition has dented her confidence I think she’s just had to deal with how most actors have it…

mushkala

Chatty Member
I think she definitely loved Oliver, more than he loved her, imo.

You can just tell that she's not over it, that's totally normal considering she was with him for over 5 years.

It's so blantant she's doing this shit to prove a point to Oliver that she's "over him" when this sort of behaviour, suggests the opposite.

I think partly the reason she's jumped straight into this shitshow with Joel is because she's lonely. It's quite obvious she doesn't have a lot of friends.

Like, I came out of a messy break up this time last year and only now I'm expressing interest in seeing someone now.

It's just sad that she can't just be on her own and throw her priorities into building friendships, etc.

I have a year on her, I don't understand the rush for babies and marriage.

She clearly knew this before she and Oliver began dating. I bet she thought she could change his mind hence the "blindsided" comment or perhaps, Oliver wanted to ed it for a lot longer than any of us have released but she dug her heels in because she was so head over heels in love with him.

Just my two cents
Yea like she just seems like she honestly can't handle living alone in her house. It's understandable to enjoy being around other people, but moving a strange creepy man into your house after 2 weeks of dating isn't the solution. Like she could go sleep over at her parents' house a few nights a week until she feels better, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having her over

I’m willing to bet she did. I really don’t think this branching away from musical theatre is intentional, I reckon word got out that she’s a pain in the arse and ALW was only willing to back it up. You hear of actors being blacklisted, does this also happen in the MT world too?
She doesn't have the same stunt cast appeal now as she did before. Cinderella low sales aren't her fault, but now she can't point to her recent performance and say look how many butts we put into chairs because of my name

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Oliver's booking.com answer to the q&a was definitely a dig at Carrie using a travel agent in my opinion.

hn1998

How does one learn to read music? I mean this genuinely as I am interested.

Is it something you could learn online yourself? Given all the free time Carrie had during Covid you would think its the ideal time to do something like that...even with a music teacher online.

Also what is Carrie's reputation like in MT?
I learnt to read music from YouTube videos when I was 16 😊

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Once again, the best she can do to compliment Joel is talk about herself and how he makes HER feel?? Granted, that is such a wonderful and important thing in a relationship but she can’t even say that she enjoys his company or pay him an actual compliment. It’s just… I get to be myself around him, whilst he’s there declaring how gorgeous she is, how much he loves her, how she’s his soulmate etc.

View attachment 1444746
His pose is so cringey for a 35 year old man

Wait so is Joel going on hol again?? He’s at an airport waiting for a flight even though he’s done what, one Ham show since the hellish Croatia trip? How??
Whenever I see pictures of the entire Hamilton company Joel never seems to be in them. How has he started a new job and had so much time off already?
I don’t understand, can you take off so much time when you just started the role? How does that work on West End?
Seems so bizarre…