Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the company is simply terrible, so that's not a joke for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can't these celebs/influencers go on holiday and post saved snaps and stories once they are back home, for their safety? Why are they obsessed with snapping and storying their whole holiday in realtime?!

Reactions: 20
Listening to Les Miz and I just know if Joe(l) had also done the production in the past, then they’d be making all the Cosette and Marius references - ‘a heart full of love’ unlike anyone has ever known.

Pardon me if it’s obvious but what’s up with Joe(l) ? Is Joe / Joseph his real name and he’s had to change it for acting purposes

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised they used a travel agent 🤨🤔

Pardon me if it’s obvious but what’s up with Joe(l) ? Is Joe / Joseph his real name and he’s had to change it for acting purposes
A reference to Joe from You who is a creepy, obsessive stalker. I believe a Tattler here started it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lam Neeson
Not only has he posted their location, he’s also included a sign with the name of their exact hotel and, since it looks like he filmed it from a balcony or window, it would be easy enough to figure out their exact room. This guy needs a crash course in the internet, he could very easily compromise their safety. Also wouldn’t put it past some mega fans to book themselves into the room next door…

Liam Neeson at the ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how a person can deem one day as the “best holiday ever”. He really is a massive bleeping creep!

Reactions: 13
Don't bookshops advise against this as it can ruin any potential resales? Or something like that cos it's considered damaged and would have to be sent back
As a former bookseller I can say that no, not really. Whether a book has been signed by the author or not has no bearing on its resale value.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the contest of that video she posted of Buzz? was it during a mcfly concert or something? I'm baffled
If you click through to the video in the caption Tom stated his boys wanted to go out and perform at the concert last night and the crowd supported them.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how a person can deem one day as the “best holiday ever”. He really is a massive bleeping creep!
Was thinking the same, he could be hit by a car tomorrow....or worse dumped by Carrie by the end 😄 Such a loser!
Probably his first holiday with a woman apart from his mum hence why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you click through to the video in the caption Tom stated his boys wanted to go out and perform at the concert last night and the crowd supported them.
call me miserable but I'd be so annoyed if I paid to go and see a band and then the band members brought their kids out on stage lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
call me miserable but I'd be so annoyed if I paid to go and see a band and then the band members brought their kids out on stage lmao
Just stroking the kids egos and shows that they will never be interviewing for normal jobs like was mentioned previously in regards to their names. They will be thrust into some sort of ‘fame’ by their parents or aunts connections

Would have been cuter if they just came on stage and sang him happy birthday

Reactions: 17
I did not need to see Joel latest reel with the camera going vomit inducingly close to his crotch... :sick:

Also the other latest post "Always MY Ariel" is what I took it as, very possessive and creepy..

Reactions: 11
I’m in absolute shock he’s done that!
Relationship-wise, Joe(l) acts like a teenager who has a girlfriend for the first time. Social media-wise, he acts like 50 year-old who sees absolutely no danger in oversharing when having a public account...

Reactions: 17
It's the #waterbaby for me :sick: I don't know why it makes me feel so icky, it just does.

Reactions: 9
I was confused when Tom referred to his sons playing on stage as a birthday gift for him... like, it's more like a huge gift to his sons, because they love music and they play instruments, and get to play on a huge stage at like, 5 and 8 years old, or whatever age they are. That's privilege.

Also, why is Carrie always hiding her face with her hands when Joel films/takes a photo "after she's done posing"? Just be natural, she's supposed to be a Youtuber and actor who is used to a camera.

Reactions: 6
I’m still not over ‘first of many amazing holidays’ - how the actual f do you know?!
You’ve been together less time than most people deal with foot warts..

He really turns my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.