Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she's basing her "feeling sexy" off of male validation lmao
EXACTLY — I thought the first post was fine and then she followed it up with “make sure you’re dating someone who makes you feel sexy.” Okay so if you’re single you wouldn’t feel good about your body then?? 🙄

Reactions: 31
So that settles that then, she's officially dating him because she gets a buzz out of being fawned over, it's not about Joel, Joel could be any male in any universe so long as the male is making her body feel sexy and 'loved'.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why on earth has Joel reposted Tom Fletchers video of the kids going onstage on his insta stories? As though that has anything to do with him? Such BIZARRE behaviour! I bet Tom doesn’t even follow him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So that settles that then, she's officially dating him because she gets a buzz out of being fawned over, it's not about Joel, Joel could be any male in any universe so long as the male is making her body feel sexy and 'loved'.
🎯!!!

I may have missed it, but in their relationship has she ever genuinely praised or complimented anything about HIM specifically? It’s always about how he treats her or how he makes her feel or how well liked he is by their peers. Also he’s constantly calling her beautiful, gorgeous, sexy etc - has she ever returned that energy? She used to fawn over Oliver’s looks all the time…

Reactions: 30
She was Cinderella st the start of the year, then Joel said she is a mouse? from a disney movie but now she has ALWAYS been Ariel???

Also did someone said this hotel is on the cheap side? Well maybe that means Carrie would never be able to afford her 2 weeks wdw vacations if they weren’t gifted 💀

Reactions: 5
Yep. That’s exactly what it’s about, you’re absolutely right. How unfortunate.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth has Joel reposted Tom Fletchers video of the kids going onstage on his insta stories? As though that has anything to do with him? Such BIZARRE behaviour! I bet Tom doesn’t even follow him.

Just checked - Tom does not follow him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can't these celebs/influencers go on holiday and post saved snaps and stories once they are back home, for their safety? Why are they obsessed with snapping and storying their whole holiday in realtime?!
Stacey Solomon does that and although I'm not a huge fan, I really respect the fact she won't endanger her kids or herself in that way at least. A

Literally feels like watching a new mom recording their baby eating a meal. "Did you eat these desserts all by yourself? 😌 You're so cute! Look at you...I'm so proud of you. Awww is Carrie being shy??" yeah deffo the vibes I want coming from my boyfriend, thanks.

Also am I crazy but does that just seem like an average amount of desserts for a vacation meal out...the thing she ate wasn't even big, it was in a tiny little glass?? There's not even that many desserts there?
They look like the desserts you get at a buffet like cosmo to me, so I'm guessing it's very midrange cost. No wonder they're looking for freebies and upgrades if they're slumming it somewhere normal 😂

Literally feels like watching a new mom recording their baby eating a meal. "Did you eat these desserts all by yourself? 😌 You're so cute! Look at you...I'm so proud of you. Awww is Carrie being shy??" yeah deffo the vibes I want coming from my boyfriend, thanks.

Also am I crazy but does that just seem like an average amount of desserts for a vacation meal out...the thing she ate wasn't even big, it was in a tiny little glass?? There's not even that many desserts there?
They look like the desserts you get at a buffet like cosmo to me, so I'm guessing it's very midrange cost. No wonder they're looking for freebies and upgrades if they're slumming it somewhere normal 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Joel could be a turnip as long as that turnip validated her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they really hope they're recognized by others around them. Or they hope for some freebies for their free advertising. 🤢🤢

Real celebrities care about their privacy, only these wannabe nobodies post everything because they're desperate for attention.

Next she's gonna post (and lie) about how someone recognized her in Croatia and how they were inspired by her to become a writer or something. 😂😂
She’s literally only famous in the UK and then only really to people who know west end theatre. Beyond that she’s a nobody

But you don’t understand! That’s just his cOoL fAcE!!1!^ (Also he probably knows he’s still competing with Oliver, so…)
Give up Joe(l)
No one can compete with Blue Steel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This holiday must be so boring if they have the time to post themselves doing duck all on a beach/in the hotel/in a restaurant 20 times between them. What do their days on holiday even look like? Just them both sitting with their phones out recording each other like brain dead imbeciles repeating the same shite over and other

‘oooohh my goddd baby stop!! You’re making me bluuushh you’re so beautiful!!! Do that pose again so I can post three new pictures so I can show all my followers how in looovveee I am!!!!’

• Sick
Reactions: 18
This is just me rehashing what other people have said but like.... I'm genuinely concerned for her safety at this point. Sharing where they are, his possessive vibes, the way he kept taking photos of her body after she had stopped wanting him to... The fact that he looks borderline angry in photos with her... Also if they are so happy together, and he made such a a point of going "finally i have her to myself" when they left initially, why are they not just enjoying each others company instead of staring at instagram all day and sharing every tiny boring detail???

Reactions: 23
I know it’s been said but I honestly cannot believe on a body positivity post she unironically said ‘find yourself someone who thinks you’re sexy’ like… why can’t YOU think you’re sexy, Carrie, why isn’t that enough?? What a bizarre message to send about something that’s supposed to be about self-love and appreciating your own body

Reactions: 30
I know it’s been said but I honestly cannot believe on a body positivity post she unironically said ‘find yourself someone who thinks you’re sexy’ like… why can’t YOU think you’re sexy, Carrie, why isn’t that enough?? What a bizarre message to send about something that’s supposed to be about self-love and appreciating your own body
Such a good point. What a backwards message to share about body positivity! She’s literally tying how she feels about her body directly to a man’s opinion/approval.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.