Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being plunged into happiness with the love of your life, your universe, the best ever person ever, and going on the best holiday ever with them having just spent a week apart…. And all you do is sit on your phones curating stories, reels and grid posts for your instagram followers, and tagging the hotel and travel manager in the hope of getting freebies. FFS put your phones away for five minutes, enjoy each other’s company and stop begging for free tit that you can easily afford.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
well now they're tagging the hotel in their posts, lol so much for that. want a fun fact? the hotel was infamous locally for leaking sewage into the bay, allegedly this has since been dealt with but the locals are not entirely convinced 😬
Didn't she once had some crazy fan posting her home address online? Why is she deliberately disclosing where she is? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can't she just enjoy her holiday?

Reactions: 13
So it came up on my Facebook memories that 10 years ago today my husband and I went on our first holiday together (Rhodes 2012) , we were 21 & 23 and it was our first relationship and our first holiday with a significant other … and I know social media has changed but from what I can see we did one post of a picture of the two of us and a picture of the sea and I captioned it “having a lovely sunny time in Rhodes” , and then some song lyrics ….

Just puts into perspective how immature Joe(l) is . Posting strange things , making huge declarations … it’s such strange behaviour & nobody I know has been this full on this quickly !

Reactions: 16
I honestly can't imagine wanting freebies so badly that you will post your exact location in a foreign country - when you've had a history with a stalker too. This is clearly freebie grubbing and not because they love the hotel given they just started staying there (and also could shout out the hotel after they leave).
I'm not a "public figure" and I would never share my hotel on social media. Not only we do know their hotel, we know the room they're in (from Joel's video of the view). Absolute dimwits

Reactions: 16
Why can't these celebs/influencers go on holiday and post saved snaps and stories once they are back home, for their safety? Why are they obsessed with snapping and storying their whole holiday in realtime?!
I'm guessing they really hope they're recognized by others around them. Or they hope for some freebies for their free advertising. 🤢🤢

Real celebrities care about their privacy, only these wannabe nobodies post everything because they're desperate for attention.

Next she's gonna post (and lie) about how someone recognized her in Croatia and how they were inspired by her to become a writer or something. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I got suggested the video of carrie shoveling food into her mouth on my insta so i reported it under the made me feel uncomfortable tab 😅
As you should!

not both of them tagging the hotel in their gross posts 🫠 didn’t carrie literally have a stalker? has she learnt nothing? wilfully ignorant or just that stupid? 😐
Oh well. She’ll learn that if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is there anything more patronising than someone who is average size preaching about bikini bodies? pack it in

Reactions: 24
Now I may not have looked hard enough, but I couldn’t find ‘the world’s greatest author’s’ new book anywhere in Waterstones Edinburgh

The "reminder" in the caption of her bikini post to "find yourself someone who finds you so sexy that they keep taking photos even after you're doing posing" is so cringy and creepy. Again, it's like they're actively trying to make Joel come across as scary as possible, I don't get it. I actually kind of appreciate how my boyfriend doesn't take pictures of me in my bikini against my will because that's so sexy to him, but thanks for the suggestion, Carrie. It is like what a stalker would think is complimentary ("I only took those pictures of you through your window because I think you're so beautiful!"). I can't.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a published author who wrote a book about cakes, yet can’t spell “desserts”.

Also those stories were uncomfortable to watch. Enjoy your damn holiday and your “deserts” in the moment. It was clearly a funny moment for the two of them, the world didn’t need to see it.

ETA - just realised he clearly filmed this yet it’s on Carrie’s stories. Did she think “quick, send me that video so I can post it and show how quirky I am”?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Literally feels like watching a new mom recording their baby eating a meal. "Did you eat these desserts all by yourself? 😌 You're so cute! Look at you...I'm so proud of you. Awww is Carrie being shy??" yeah deffo the vibes I want coming from my boyfriend, thanks.

Also am I crazy but does that just seem like an average amount of desserts for a vacation meal out...the thing she ate wasn't even big, it was in a tiny little glass?? There's not even that many desserts there?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As someone who has a similar body type to Carrie I appreciate seeing her be so confident in a bikini, because I really struggle with my size sometimes
But I would be fuming if my boyfriend kept taking pics of me when I'm not looking. And her "candid" shot looks very posed to me

All this content from their holiday so far is exactly what I was expecting but no less eye-rolling.

Reactions: 17
Those desserts are really tiny, this reminds me of those people that eat nothing and then they brag about feeling like their belly will explode. 🫤
It's all part of her narrative of being a woman that is all about stuffing her face and not caring what others think, and body positivity and so on. It sounds just fake and forced coming from her. I could have seen that post being genuine with a big selection of desserts in front of her.

Also I can't with her orange hair and sunglasses, it's like she tries so hard to pick whatever doesn't suit her. 🫢

As someone who has a similar body type to Carrie I appreciate seeing her be so confident in a bikini, because I really struggle with my size sometimes
Everyone is either so preoccupied with their own appearance in a bikini or they're just so focused on having a good time that they don't even notice or care what others look like. Don't worry, be happy. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Slowly making her way through the princesses. First Rapunzel, now Ariel, probably been Belle at some point. Who next?

Reactions: 10
This thread’s been so busy we haven’t had many title suggestions unless I’ve missed them- it’s flying by!

Reactions: 3
Slowly making her way through the princesses. First Rapunzel, now Ariel, probably been Belle at some point. Who next?
She was Merida for a second when years ago a fan sent her a photoshopped pic of her with red hair. I bet Merida isn’t popular/Disney-princess-y enough for her to make that connection now. Plus, Merida doesn’t have a prince, does she?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.