Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Right Joel, we know you’re reading this but would you stop sharing that obscene picture of you as George?! We know you’re #proud that you’re in the show and that the photos have been released but you aren’t helping yourself at all. Not that you were before!
Imagine looking up to see this during the middle of sex

9C2D73CC-07FA-46D4-BAAF-D8F2397F856F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Stegosauria

Is anybody else repulsed by cruises? They’re huge, tacky capitalist shrines on water. And not only that, they’re fucking destroying our planet for leisure purposes.

Like I get it, we have to travel and all methods of doing so internationally are pollutant. Mile for mile, the carbon footprint for a cruise ship is worse than flying. A cruise liner such as Queen Mary 2 emits 0.43kg of CO2 per passenger mile, compared with 0.257kg of CO2 per passenger mile for a long-haul flight.

God only knows what those Disney beasts emit, and as someone familiar with business emissions reporting, I’d bet my house on Disney greenwashing the shit out of their emissions reporting.

I just find cruises so unbelievably gross.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

GossipQueenXoXo

Last post had 39 votes. Let's try again 🤣

Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend Is Creepy, Will Do Anything For A Freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Alice_Taylorx

9BF0B3E5-BF7C-4A11-9BA3-FDB37A3B339A.png

She looks so pretty here 😭 I know people can do whatever they want with their own style but I wish she'd ditch the glasses and de-volumounize her hair once in awhile and go for less harsh makeup. She actually looks 29 here! I just flat out don't understand her choices when she has so much natural beauty that she hides behind layers of Granny-inspired looks that make her look 40 when she doesn't actually underneath it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Alice_Taylorx

I'm sorry, are the kids's names actually Buzz and Buddy? Sounds like dogs names to me.
Their full names are Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher, Buddy Bob Fletcher and Max Mario Fletcher. I think I'd be boisterous and unhappy if I was named "Buddy Bob" too, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

switzerland010

Just calling it as I see it, she does look unfit. For someone her age she has let herself go which is why she looks older than her age. She used to be gorgeous years ago (for example in the video someone posted of her taking over Tom's house).

Stating facts is not mean IMHO.
Im sorry but what does ‘she does look unfit’ mean?
Genuinely - you can’t tell how fit a person is based on how they look
And ‘she has let herself go’ screams of fatphobia
I mean heaven forbid a fully grown woman is larger than she was when she was a teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sarah17

I find Joel's stories are coming across as quite rude and passive aggressive now. To say once that you're jealous, I get it, but all of this? He's been with Carrie for literal weeks not even months, of course you won't be invited on a family holiday because you're not part of the family yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I’ve had to unfollow Joel he’s actually doing my head in. There is absolutely no need. Is he prod his girlfriend and her family are away to Walt Disney world on a gifted trip. What a tosser
I can’t believe he’s still reposting her Disney reels with whiny passive aggressive ‘jokes’ about how jealous he is. I’d be so unimpressed if a boyfriend of mine acted like this. It smacks of self absorption on top of the codepency. Like he can’t just let her enjoy her family holiday without making it about him in some way? I bet he’s texting her every five seconds and forcing her to FaceTime for hours every night before bed.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Theatre worker here 👋🏻 from experience where I work, sweets/food/drinks etc wouldn’t be accepted at stage door from fans as it’s classed as unsafe.

We’ve even had local bakeries unexpectedly try and deliver cakes which we’ve also turned away due to not knowing what’s in them. This could be to cover all things such as allergies etc and obviously we don’t know if people have ‘added’ things to these that could put people at risk.

A responsible theatre wouldn’t accept food from strangers and then hand it out to performers.

You wouldn’t accept food from a stranger who approached you on a street so why is this any different?

Reactions: 45

showerbelle

Thank goodness the Fletchers have been gifted a dream holiday during a cost of living crisis. Was concerned they might have to dip into their own pockets for their holiday- phew, not like they can afford it eh. I get how promo works and I know it's related to the podcast G works on, but I don't know about anyone else but it absolutely puts me off lining these companies pockets any further. I'd genuinely find it more interesting and feel more inspired to see a random family be gifted a holiday of a lifetime and see them expirence 'the magic' for the first time and give a realistic down to earth review than the furlough fletchers who have been numerous times and have nothing new to add.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
WTF is the latest story from Joel?! He is begging for free sweets and he’ll tag you in the story?! I mean, is it me or is that really wrong? Put your hand in your pocket and buy your own sweets! You’ve got enough time to nip to the offy when you’re off stage :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43