Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only has he posted their location, he’s also included a sign with the name of their exact hotel and, since it looks like he filmed it from a balcony or window, it would be easy enough to figure out their exact room. This guy needs a crash course in the internet, he could very easily compromise their safety. Also wouldn’t put it past some mega fans to book themselves into the room next door…
Carrie's super-fan is probably booking a plane ticket as we speak
Part of me wants them to keep their holiday off the internet but then we'd have no content and have to start talking about the weather or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not only has he posted their location, he’s also included a sign with the name of their exact hotel and, since it looks like he filmed it from a balcony or window, it would be easy enough to figure out their exact room. This guy needs a crash course in the internet, he could very easily compromise their safety. Also wouldn’t put it past some mega fans to book themselves into the room next door…
I’m in absolute shock he’s done that!

Reactions: 11
Yeah the location was a bad idea but from the background sounds I think the video is from the dining area

Reactions: 1
The Disney narrative has begun.

You aren’t Disney characters Joel, you are actual human being adults

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her latest post is the closest I’ve seen her to having a genuine smile when she’s with Joel.

Reactions: 5
What do you mean "always", you met like three months ago 🤮
You took the words out of my mouth, now I’m scared we’ll get a ‘kiss the girl’ montage of the two.
Also sorry Joe(l), but you’re no Prince Eric

Reactions: 15
not both of them tagging the hotel in their gross posts 🫠 didn’t carrie literally have a stalker? has she learnt nothing? wilfully ignorant or just that stupid? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s so desperate. I could understand someone actually famous doing it, but any parent who goes to buy it for their kid is just going to think someone’s scribbled in it or something. At least it’s a distraction from Joel breathing down her neck and planning the next 10 years of Fletcher family holidays with him included.
Yeah if I wanted a author signed book I’d go to a book signing?
Totally meaningless after the fact.
Don’t scribble in books Carrie you’re not famous enough

Reactions: 1
it’s all for the FREEBIES.
Look hotel in Croatia we’re famous!
Shower us in all the free stuff
What a cynical way to exist

Her caption in her latest grid post annoys me. I know it's just an example of the typical English sense of humour to be like "I am having an awful time. Working with blabla is terrible" when it's obvious they mean the opposite, but it just irks me. It's dull. It's not common "humour" in my country. Joel does it a lot, and Carrie quite often does it, too. They're rubbing off on each other 🙄

Reactions: 12
The justifications in her latest stories are making me smile.
Look everyone (tattle) for thinking I forgot my own brothers birthday I DID text but didn’t put anything online so here’s a post just to convince you all I care about him
See also
This is NOT a Gifted trip. Or sponsored.

Carrie - no one asked.

Reactions: 16
well now they're tagging the hotel in their posts, lol so much for that. want a fun fact? the hotel was infamous locally for leaking sewage into the bay, allegedly this has since been dealt with but the locals are not entirely convinced 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
not both of them tagging the hotel in their gross posts 🫠 didn’t carrie literally have a stalker? has she learnt nothing? wilfully ignorant or just that stupid? 😐
Her desire for free gifted stuff far outweighs any safety fears

well now they're tagging the hotel in their posts, lol so much for that. want a fun fact? the hotel was infamous locally for leaking sewage into the bay, allegedly this has since been dealt with but the locals are not entirely convinced 😬
It’s the one near Lapad isn’t it? My Noni warned me about that when I was there last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I didn’t even consider that he was naming the hotel in order to get freebies 🤦‍♀️ Of course that’s what it is!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s the one near Lapad isn’t it? My Noni warned me about that when I was there last 😂
no, they are staying on the island Kalamota (or Koločep, both names are used) near Dubrovnik, however a similar issue did happen do a hotel in Lapad bay 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.