Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, he gives me major ick.šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
I have had 2 dreams about him this week from reading tattle before bed and Iā€™ve woken up feeling creeped out and disgusted both times , and they werenā€™t even sexy dreams ! Yesterday I dreamt he was trying to make me his girlfriend and I was trying to escape him in a large hotel šŸ¤£ and today that is Carrieā€™s reality !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He acts like a creepy stalking fanboy, like he grew up with watching her vlogs and has a secret shrine to her in his bedroom, and now he won the ultimate girlfriend experience prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have had 2 dreams about him this week from reading tattle before bed and Iā€™ve woken up feeling creeped out and disgusted both times , and they werenā€™t even sexy dreams ! Yesterday I dreamt he was trying to make me his girlfriend and I was trying to escape him in a large hotel šŸ¤£ and today that is Carrieā€™s reality !!!
Just about to go to sleep after a Tattle catch-up, I really hope you havenā€™t put the idea of a Joe(l) nightmare in my headā€¦.!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joel is so unliked in this forum, Carrie might just keep dating him to prove us wrong šŸ¤£ (sweetie, we know you read here, please see all the red flags, is okay to be single)
I remember how well-liked he was when we first found him! All he had to do was act normal and he couldn't do that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Carrie not have the massive ick?!šŸ¤¢ A whole week with just Joel. Sounds like a bleeping nightmare.
This will either make or break their relationship. Whoā€™s taking bets?

8A94CFD6-A39D-46F6-AC49-D8FEAD6D0C30.jpeg

Found under one of the ā€œone of many picsā€ pictures šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember how well-liked he was when we first found him! All he had to do was act normal and he couldn't do that
Exactly! So many of us had a lot of good will towards him at the start. So the disdain weā€™ve all developed canā€™t just be dismissed as us being haterzzzz. I actually see a lot of my past self in Carrie and how desperately she clung to Oliver despite him clearly not returning her feelings in the same way. So even with the break neck speed of it all, if she had actually organically met her soulmate and was finally in a healthy loving reciprocal relationship I wouldā€™ve been very happy for her.

But thatā€™s not what this is imo. Itā€™s forced and creepy and depressing to watch. She hasnā€™t healed from her past experiences at all. Joel is clingy, possessive and needy. And Carrie just comes across as disingenuous and fairly desperate. Theyā€™re enabling each otherā€™s delusions because theyā€™re both cringey theatre kids who have watched one too many saccharine Disney romance filmā€™s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly! So many of us had a lot of good will towards him at the start. So the disdain weā€™ve all developed canā€™t just be dismissed as us being haterzzzz. I actually see a lot of my past self in Carrie and how desperately she clung to Oliver despite him clearly not returning her feelings in the same way. So even with the break neck speed of it if all, if she had actually organically met her soulmate and was finally in a healthy loving reciprocal relationship I wouldā€™ve been very happy for her.

But thatā€™s not what this is imo. Itā€™s forced and creepy and depressing to watch. She hasnā€™t healed from her past experiences at all. Joel is clingy, possessive and needy. And Carrie just comes across as disingenuous and fairly desperate. Theyā€™re enabling each otherā€™s delusions because theyā€™re both cringey theatre kids who have watched one too many saccharine Disney romance filmā€™s.
Yes to all of thisšŸ™Œ

Reactions: 2
I got suggested the video of carrie shoveling food into her mouth on my insta so i reported it under the made me feel uncomfortable tab šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I keep waiting for ā€œall the picturesā€ since Carries 1 photo sheā€™s posted looks like she could just as easily be by herself on holiday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well my fears have somewhat come true, they really are in my area, i won't specify where exactly because i don't think that would be nice. but i will say they are in a somewhat isolated COUPLES ONLY resort (shudder)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
well my fears have somewhat come true, they really are in my area, i won't specify where exactly because i don't think that would be nice. but i will say they are in a somewhat isolated COUPLES ONLY resort (shudder)
Have you seen them in person there?!

Haha fellow croat and lurker, now I know whete you live šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen them in person there?!
The place is kinda obvious to identify if you've been around so I don't think they have seen them. Although I'm kinda surprised because for what i know it's very sensibly priced and not one of the most popular deals so I don't see how they picked it in contrast to their choices for the Disney vacations

Reactions: 1
I see, can you imagine them at the couples only resort though?!šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
yeeeeeah, i'd rather not thanks šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢

Haha fellow croat and lurker, now I know whete you live šŸ¤£
ahahah doxxed myself šŸ„²

The place is kinda obvious to identify if you've been around so I don't think they have seen them. Although I'm kinda surprised because for what i know it's very sensibly priced and not one of the most popular deals so I don't see how they picked it in contrast to their choices for the Disney vacations
i'm more and more afraid it was the couples only aspect of it they were attracted to šŸ™ƒ

not @me trying to be nice and protect their privacy and then joel goes right ahead and posts their location in the biggest possible font size šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
yeeeeeah, i'd rather not thanks šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢

ahahah doxxed myself šŸ„²

i'm more and more afraid it was the couples only aspect of it they were attracted to šŸ™ƒ

not @me trying to be nice and protect their privacy and then joel goes right ahead and posts their location in the biggest possible font size šŸ¤Ŗ
Lol of course... also I understand the couples thing because some people don't like kids running around on their vacation. But yes, I bet they're going to visit Dubrovnik and act like they discovered the place.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not only has he posted their location, heā€™s also included a sign with the name of their exact hotel and, since it looks like he filmed it from a balcony or window, it would be easy enough to figure out their exact room. This guy needs a crash course in the internet, he could very easily compromise their safety. Also wouldnā€™t put it past some mega fans to book themselves into the room next doorā€¦

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.