Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thsnks for sharing I was cheated onby my fiance of 5 years and I completely get this! Still mourning the loss and not even thinking about a new relationship for a long time! You have to heal before you can start again otherwise you’re just burying everything and it’ll come out all at once!
Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry that happened to you. Sending you love and healing.❤

Reactions: 2
She’s posted a picture on Rock and Rollercoaster literally sat next to her VIP tour guide, so I’ve no idea why she’d even need Genie+ anyway 😂
Because the plaid is for Tom and kids not for her and she was at the park without Tom. she probably was pissed she had to paid for a ticket (which she didn’t, she waited for Tom to go so she could get the vip experience so her post is even more fake)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You guys talking about your weather when in my city in Mexico it has been around 35-45C since May 😭😭😭😭
Tom keeps tagging the parks in his stories so I’m pretty sure the trip is free and they haven’t disclosed it all.

edit:
View attachment 1416720

she really went: how to say is a gifted trip without saying it’s a gifted trip. A Disney plad is so effing expensive and it seems that when she is by herself she doesn’t have any Tom and Gi perks and the poor Carrie had to PAY or stay in line, how undisney from her (the virtual queue is a thing since 2019-2020 when they opened rise of the resistang is not something new)
she deleted the story!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just occurred to me that if this trip has been in the pipeline for a while, then maybe Tom and Gi invited Carrie after Oli broke up with her to cheer her up.

They’re probably a little bemused that by the time of the trip, she was already “plunged into happiness” with Joel.

Reactions: 16
Carries post irks me because all it sounds like is “yes I know I’m rich and get free stuff but MY family has LOVED Disney for AGES, so really we deserve all this”

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Just came to say exactly the same thing. The thought of having the grand reunion shoved in our faces and that great big tongue 🤮

• Sick

I like to imagine this is what happened any time Oliver might have suggested they go away together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I like to imagine this is what happened any time Oliver might have suggested they go away together.
“I was thinking we could see the world and experience different cultures” “like at EPCOT”. Hahaha that sums it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Carries post irks me because all it sounds like is “yes I know I’m rich and get free stuff but MY family has LOVED Disney for AGES, so really we deserve all this”
It's easy to be entitled when you never gained anything based on skills or merit so you just think you deserve everything without ever questioning if you are deserving to begin with. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Carrie’s going home today, I wonder how proud Joel will be?
I bet he's moved *all* his tit into her place, and covered the bed in an inch of rose petals and towels folded into heart shapes 🤣

Probably got half the West End lined up to do a mega flash mob to welcome her home in the airport arrivals area!

1657884009251.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I remember when I went on holiday for a week at 16 and was away from a guy I’d been dating about two weeks and I kept liking “long distance” stuff on Facebook and I can guarantee Carrie and Joel’s reunion will be more dramatic than me showing up to surprise this guy with a magnet and fake Gucci wallet I bought off one of the street sellers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly, I remember when I went on holiday for a week at 16 and was away from a guy I’d been dating about two weeks and I kept liking “long distance” stuff on Facebook and I can guarantee Carrie and Joel’s reunion will be more dramatic than me showing up to surprise this guy with a magnet and fake Gucci wallet I bought off one of the street sellers.
I am deceased!!! 💀💀💀

• Haha
“I was thinking we could see the world and experience different cultures” “like at EPCOT”. Hahaha that sums it up.
It's really telling that since Oliver left her he's spent his holidays in Amsterdam and Italy! If someone adamantly wanted to spend any holiday with me in Disney World, let alone all of them, that would be a dealbreaker for me. I've been to Disney as a child and it's nice (for children), but I don't think the cost of going there would ever be worth more than seeing a new country, going to the beach, going hiking etc. Carrie and Joel really are a better fit in that they're both Disney adults

Reactions: 18
It's really telling that since Oliver left her he's spent his holidays in Amsterdam and Italy! If someone adamantly wanted to spend any holiday with me in Disney World, let alone all of them, that would be a dealbreaker for me. I've been to Disney as a child and it's nice (for children), but I don't think the cost of going there would ever be worth more than seeing a new country, going to the beach, going hiking etc. Carrie and Joel really are a better fit in that they're both Disney adults
Agreed, I don't really understand why he'd stay with her for that long when he seemed bored in Disney World and wanted to travel to other places, and she wanted to go there once a year. He must've seen they weren't that compatible.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, this is not Tom's thread, but I think it's such a shame that the Fletchers keep referring to Buddy this way. They've done this before, where they "complain"/make fun of online that their son is boisterous and has "mood swings" etc. He's a child, people are different, and it certainly shouldn't be plastered over the internet that they find him difficult to parent or whatever they're implying.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.