Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she wants is something to complain about. Also how long are they there for? Seriously it's been like two weeks already and she is off to Croatia at the end of the month I think. Croatia was probably gifted too. Since she never earns anything from her talent. Although considering she has got no talent that is probably why

Reactions: 8
Yes, this 100%. I wish more Disney adult/ influencers spoke up against Genie+/Lightning Lane, it's a completely unfair and greedy system. Rides that you can only go on if you pay $$ for it, or get lucky to nab a spot in seconds at a certain hour, in what feels like a complete lottery system? While I was working there, so many families traveling didn't even know about this and were blindsided by it, often disappointed they were not allowed to go on the ride they were most looking forward to because they already spent their hard earned money on plane tickets/hotel/food. Glad she made that review, not everything in Disney is perfect.
Yes good for her, I’m surprised she’s not brown nosing Disney hoping that she will get to work for the, like tom.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel she is going a bit overboard with the "look at me spending time with my nephews" etc when she could just be enjoying it

Reactions: 17
Anyone else feel she is going a bit overboard with the "look at me spending time with my nephews" etc when she could just be enjoying it
I definitely find it a bit much. I adore my nephew and take a lot of pride in being a present adult he can play with and confide in without it being his parents.. I gush about him to my friends and have tons of photos of him on my phone, but I would never share them online. I know Gi and Tom are public figures and they share the kids’ faces too, but I just don’t think it’s my place to throw pictures of other people’s kids all over the internet (even if my sister posts pictures of my nephew online too)

edited to add: this photo.. i’d cherish this so much if I had a photo like this with my nephew. But wtf does she share it with 590k followers?? Send it to your friends with all the heart emojies you want

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I agree with her about the Genie thing but it doesn’t come across well to me when she’s been given a full holiday for free! For the people paying for a holiday then paying for extra stuff must be a nightmare to be able to afford it!
Just it coming from Carrie sounds tone deaf to me, when she pays for the holiday she can complain as much as she wants 😂

Reactions: 15
This is slightly unrelated, but latest rumours from Funny Girl (on broadway) have suggested that Beanie Feldstein, the leading lady, was really upset with her understudy posting about performance dates, as the understudy was getting better reviews. It’s possibly the most Carrie energy I’ve ever seen. Bonus points for the nepotism/stunt cast.
I posted something like that on a Reddit thread and I’m surprised I didn’t get downvoted for saying it out loud.

Reactions: 4
I agree with her about the Genie thing but it doesn’t come across well to me when she’s been given a full holiday for free! For the people paying for a holiday then paying for extra stuff must be a nightmare to be able to afford it!
Just it coming from Carrie sounds tone deaf to me, when she pays for the holiday she can complain as much as she wants 😂
tbf we don't know hers was free. she might just be tagging along on Mr & Mrs Fletcher's freebie but paid for her own flights, hotel room (or sneaked in and bunked on their floor), plane tickets, meals etc. Did she actually go on the cruise? If so that might have been the only part she got for free.

She can do one on the "my brother and his wife are so talented that they "work" for Disney" crap though! Bullshit! There are countless ordinary people better at writing and vlogging, they just don't have the following that these two have from their other lives (i.e. as McFly etc).

Reactions: 7
She’s posted a picture on Rock and Rollercoaster literally sat next to her VIP tour guide, so I’ve no idea why she’d even need Genie+ anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s posted a picture on Rock and Rollercoaster literally sat next to her VIP tour guide, so I’ve no idea why she’d even need Genie+ anyway 😂
She’s trying to be faux outraged for the working class people. Remember she is working class too if it wasn’t for her brother

Reactions: 13
Her last post on Instagram made me lol “I’m not bragging I’m just really happy”!! Clearly being reading Tattle whilst having to queue for rides with the commoners.
Her story about the guy from Ohio sounds sweet but what she’s really saying is “he didn’t stop talking about community theatre so I couldn’t gloat about my career”

Reactions: 10
I definitely find it a bit much. I adore my nephew and take a lot of pride in being a present adult he can play with and confide in without it being his parents.. I gush about him to my friends and have tons of photos of him on my phone, but I would never share them online. I know Gi and Tom are public figures and they share the kids’ faces too, but I just don’t think it’s my place to throw pictures of other people’s kids all over the internet (even if my sister posts pictures of my nephew online too)

edited to add: this photo.. i’d cherish this so much if I had a photo like this with my nephew. But wtf does she share it with 590k followers?? Send it to your friends with all the heart emojies you want
But she's not like other aunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s this stuff about your guides in WDw? What do they do?
Plaids are like walking talking fastpasses, they teach you some history about the parks, take you to the front of the line, take you olaces where guest dont get to go

Reactions: 1
What’s this stuff about your guides in WDw? What do they do?
I once saw Neil Patrick Harris at Disney and he was with one of these guides. He had his husband and kids with him. I think celebrities like him it's probably highly suggested they get this service (although he was there filming a Christmas special so it was probably free)
It's a person to take them from place to place and they completely skip the queues. I also think it discourages people from asking for autographs or pictures. I would think it would be so annoying to be bombarded with fans when you're trying to enjoy a holiday especially if you're a celebrity who doesn't post pictures of your kids faces for privacy.

Normal people can get these tour guides as well I think it's about $6k for a day or some stupid money. I only know about it from Disney Food Blog because it's my guilty pleasure to watch their videos on my lunch breaks 😂

Rob Becket went to Disney recently (talked about it on his podcast) and said that no one in America knew who he was but from time to time a British person would recognise him and he'd have to explain to Americans why he was famous.

I'm American but I've lived here for 8 years and I feel like I've never met anyone that would know Tom Fletcher by name?

Reactions: 8
I once saw Neil Patrick Harris at Disney and he was with one of these guides. He had his husband and kids with him. I think celebrities like him it's probably highly suggested they get this service (although he was there filming a Christmas special so it was probably free)
It's a person to take them from place to place and they completely skip the queues. I also think it discourages people from asking for autographs or pictures. I would think it would be so annoying to be bombarded with fans when you're trying to enjoy a holiday especially if you're a celebrity who doesn't post pictures of your kids faces for privacy.

Normal people can get these tour guides as well I think it's about $6k for a day or some stupid money. I only know about it from Disney Food Blog because it's my guilty pleasure to watch their videos on my lunch breaks 😂

Rob Becket went to Disney recently (talked about it on his podcast) and said that no one in America knew who he was but from time to time a British person would recognise him and he'd have to explain to Americans why he was famous.

I'm American but I've lived here for 8 years and I feel like I've never met anyone that would know Tom Fletcher by name?
$6k for a day😧😲

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In the general gist of this conversation about the breakup, I’ve just been dumped in what I can only describe as a humane way. His feelings changed, I didn’t see it coming, I’ve got swollen eyelids from crying etc etc. Whilst I wasn’t with him for as long as Carrie and Oliver had been, let me tell you - the last thing I want to do is to proclaim all over social media that my world has been flipped. That’s for me to mourn, privately (and anonymously on here). The last thing I want is to find fault with someone who just didn’t want the things I wanted, or maybe thought we would have. Equally, I don’t want to make him a villain - I loved him and probably will do for a good few months until I can let it go.

Now more than ever, Carrie has baffled me in regards to how she’s decided to deal with this breakup. How could you decide to throw someone under the bus for the (I’m assuming here) simple reason that he doesn’t love you anymore? He did love you, I would say. That’s doing wonders for me at the moment, looking at back when we were happy and what I gained from a relationship. This post is entirely self indulgent, I know, but it struck me when I was reading through here this morning how utterly alien her approach is.
thsnks for sharing I was cheated onby my fiance of 5 years and I completely get this! Still mourning the loss and not even thinking about a new relationship for a long time! You have to heal before you can start again otherwise you’re just burying everything and it’ll come out all at once!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.