Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was never keen on marriage before i met my now husband. I've been upfront with exes about the fact I couldn't see myself ever wanting to get married and at the time it was absolutely true. I loved them but it's just never been what I wanted, I was being honest with them and it wasn't until I met him that I completely changed my mind. It happens, doesn't mean it doesn't potentially hurt exes but all you can do in relationships is be honest and things do change- feelings and what you want out of life.

Reactions: 11
To end my train of thought on the marriage thing, I just think it's unfair to say you don't wanna get married (as an adult) and then marry someone else later on.
You should just be honest and say you don't see that relationship moving in that direction since that's the only truth. The test is kinda bullshit IMHO and hurtful to others and it could be avoided.
I think the point is, though, that you may not always consciously know that that is "the only truth". When I told people in the past I didn't see myself wanting to get married ever, that was the truth at the time. I honestly meant it. Now I can see myself marrying my current partner, and that is also the truth. I don't think it's about being unfair or dishonest, it's just about people changing over time. If Oliver did decide to get married in the future, for instance, I wouldn't assume that automatically means he was secretly just lying to Carrie about his thoughts on marriage their entire relationship. That might happen in some situations, but it is also possible to genuinely want to be with someone but not want to get married, and then meet someone who you do want to marry, so you change your mind about marriage.

Reactions: 13
I'm currently in Spain and it's 35°C, I can't bear to wear anything other than suncream!
I want to know what primer she uses if it's staying in place all day!
I'm on 20 degrees and would still sweat any foundation off since it's sunny.
I honestly don't understand her need to make herself unattractive by using make up that doesn't suit her and making ugly faces. If one is blessed with a pretty face and perfect skin they should just enjoy it, and more so for photos which last forever.

I've taken some silly photos at my age (31) with llamas, dogs or other animals because I get so stupid and giddy around them that I can't help it. But in the middle of that, I also take normal happy photos because I think an adult should do both. Silly faces all the time is just embarrassing. You can have fun and be happy without always having to put on a silly face.

Reactions: 1
The way she writes makes me literally cringe. “blistered and battered blobs” sounds like something I would’ve written in year six for creative writing.
I thought the same. It’s like she’s not moved on from GCSEs with the cutesy alliteration

Reactions: 9
I really don’t like the scrunched pout face she does in pictures, it’s what you’d do as tween/early teen
She has been doing a lot of faces like this in Disney. But I’m wondering, isn’t it just the sun getting in her eyes?

I think the point is, though, that you may not always consciously know that that is "the only truth". When I told people in the past I didn't see myself wanting to get married ever, that was the truth at the time. I honestly meant it. Now I can see myself marrying my current partner, and that is also the truth. I don't think it's about being unfair or dishonest, it's just about people changing over time. If Oliver did decide to get married in the future, for instance, I wouldn't assume that automatically means he was secretly just lying to Carrie about his thoughts on marriage their entire relationship. That might happen in some situations, but it is also possible to genuinely want to be with someone but not want to get married, and then meet someone who you do want to marry, so you change your mind about marriage.
Also alternatively, Oliver changing his mind about marriage while still being in a relationship with Carrie wouldn’t have been looked on negatively if they were still together. People would’ve said that he was okay with taking that step or Carrie was “the one” for him. Would people feel bad for his other exes had he gotten married to Carrie despite him saying before he didn’t want to get married?

Reactions: 12
Also you can’t keep thinking of your ex’s feelings. I kept the fact I had a new partner quiet on social media for a little while as I knew my ex still followed me and I didn’t want to hurt their feelings. But at the end of the day you shouldn’t be expected to think of them all the time, people are perfectly capable of unfollowing and not checking their ex’s accounts especially if they know it’ll hurt them. If they keep checking then getting sad about what their ex is doing then that’s their own fault

Reactions: 6
To end my train of thought on the marriage thing, I just think it's unfair to say you don't wanna get married (as an adult) and then marry someone else later on.
You should just be honest and say you don't see that relationship moving in that direction since that's the only truth. The test is kinda bullshit IMHO and hurtful to others and it could be avoided.

I dated someone that said he didn't want kids. It was 3-4 years ago so it wouldn't hurt me if he had kids now because I feel nothing for him.
But it would be bullshit if he did, because he didn't say he didn't see our relationship going there, he said it as if it was just his mind set on never having kids, like a definitive decision.
I know quite a few couples who said they will not have kids ever.... jointly said it....now they are all parents.peopl can change their minds when they get to a certain age or circumstances change.

Reactions: 7
Also alternatively, Oliver changing his mind about marriage while still being in a relationship with Carrie wouldn’t have been looked on negatively if they were still together. People would’ve said that he was okay with taking that step or Carrie was “the one” for him. Would people feel bad for his other exes had he gotten married to Carrie despite him saying before he didn’t want to get married?

I didn’t want to marry my exes. I didn’t want to marry my partner when we first got together. 3 years later now I do. Things change. (Mainly cos I realised that I only didn’t want to get married because I didn’t want to be ✨ like other girls ✨)

Oh god…was I like Carrie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I got married my husband had a friend who was adamant he wouldn’t ever get married, then got married 6 years later! People do change…

Reactions: 3
You guys talking about your weather when in my city in Mexico it has been around 35-45C since May 😭😭😭😭
Tom keeps tagging the parks in his stories so I’m pretty sure the trip is free and they haven’t disclosed it all.

edit:
C0D2A3BC-056F-490A-B008-1580DF455F24.png

she really went: how to say is a gifted trip without saying it’s a gifted trip. A Disney plad is so effing expensive and it seems that when she is by herself she doesn’t have any Tom and Gi perks and the poor Carrie had to PAY or stay in line, how undisney from her (the virtual queue is a thing since 2019-2020 when they opened rise of the resistang is not something new)

Reactions: 19
You guys talking about your weather when in my city in Mexico it has been around 35-45C since May 😭😭😭😭
Tom keeps tagging the parks in his stories so I’m pretty sure the trip is free and they haven’t disclosed it all.
Could they get reported? Like is that something followers have to do or does someone in charge of that kind of thing have to notice?

Reactions: 1
Could they get reported? Like is that something followers have to do or does someone in charge of that kind of thing have to notice?

ASA if it’s an ad, not sure if it’s just gifted

Not ‘just’ gifted but you know what I mean

Reactions: 2

edit:
View attachment 1416720

she really went: how to say is a gifted trip without saying it’s a gifted trip. A Disney plad is so effing expensive and it seems that when she is by herself she doesn’t have any Tom and Gi perks and the poor Carrie had to PAY or stay in line, how undisney from her (the virtual queue is a thing since 2019-2020 when they opened rise of the resistang is not something new)
To be fair the new Genie + Lightning Lane system absolutely sucks and just reeks of greed so I'm glad someone with pull is saying something against it. Plus it seems like she was down to wait in line but they just weren't offering it which I get for this ride as she would have been there for hours. I don't think she gets that new rides that are this hyped are gonna have virtual lines. Hagrid's over at Universal was on Virtual Queue forever even way after opening! But I do think it's crappy that Disney basically makes you pay to get in that line

Reactions: 20
To be fair the new Genie + Lightning Lane system absolutely sucks and just reeks of greed so I'm glad someone with pull is saying something against it. Plus it seems like she was down to wait in line but they just weren't offering it which I get for this ride as she would have been there for hours. I don't think she gets that new rides that are this hyped are gonna have virtual lines. Hagrid's over at Universal was on Virtual Queue forever even way after opening! But I do think it's crappy that Disney basically makes you pay to get in that line
Yes, this 100%. I wish more Disney adult/ influencers spoke up against Genie+/Lightning Lane, it's a completely unfair and greedy system. Rides that you can only go on if you pay $$ for it, or get lucky to nab a spot in seconds at a certain hour, in what feels like a complete lottery system? While I was working there, so many families traveling didn't even know about this and were blindsided by it, often disappointed they were not allowed to go on the ride they were most looking forward to because they already spent their hard earned money on plane tickets/hotel/food. Glad she made that review, not everything in Disney is perfect.

Reactions: 21
Oh I know genie sucks, I have seen hate against it and nothing positive on the disney accounts I follows and how Bob Chapek only cares about money which is true (how the food portions went up price and now are even smaller)

I think I messed up on my post, just wanted to comment about how is a gifted trip and she is trying to make it like it’s not (look at me! I pay for the line! I do lines! But only when I don’t have Tom or Gi with me).
I am probably not explaining myself right.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know much about Disney but surely if she wants additional tit she should be paying. She probably wants to make out “oh I paid” cause despite all her begging she wants to seen like she’s less privileged

Reactions: 3
This is slightly unrelated, but latest rumours from Funny Girl (on broadway) have suggested that Beanie Feldstein, the leading lady, was really upset with her understudy posting about performance dates, as the understudy was getting better reviews. It’s possibly the most Carrie energy I’ve ever seen. Bonus points for the nepotism/stunt cast.
I saw that too and someone on Reddit commented saying a similar thing happened in Cinderella with Carrie which made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.