Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that Carrie always go for camp, not very macho men...I guess those are the ones that she feels she can control. Not everyone would put up with her tit for long.
I think unless a guy was super confident in themselves, then the only way someone wouldn't stand for her tit would be someone more successful than her. I can't imagine being in the shadow of a partner who brags about their successes constantly is a healthy thing. That definitely sets the power balance in the relationship imo

Reactions: 6
Those nails she’s had done for Croatia look like she’s hoping for something 💍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Their full names are Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher, Buddy Bob Fletcher and Max Mario Fletcher. I think I'd be boisterous and unhappy if I was named "Buddy Bob" too, honestly.
They’ll be going by Michael and Bob/Bobby by the time they’re teenagers

Those nails she’s had done for Croatia look like she’s hoping for something 💍
100%. I swear she doesn’t often have nails done! I wonder if he doesn’t will she be in a mood like she obviously was after the spa surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂 glad I'm not the only one shocked about the names, and I've known about them for years since I follow Tom on social media (big McFly fan 😊😊).

About Ollie being the victim, I don't think anyone is saying that because there are no victims in this situation - just a relationship that didn't work out.
Some people simply think (or at least I know I do) that Carrie is not someone easy to dump for a series of reasons. Also when you've invested time in a relationship and have feelings (I assume they both had them) it's not easy to just admit things are not working and call the quits. How many people are in relationships just for inertia because it takes too much effort to break up?
Not justifying anyone that does that because I don't agree or support that behaviour, just saying it's more common than one could think.
Giovanna interviewed the Duchess of Cambridge on her podcast. I didnt listen but I find it funny that Kate might have mentioned George, Charlotte and Louis...such timeless and classy names and then Gi mentions Buzz and Buddy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The ring just says ‘psych!’ And they both start laughing maniacally into the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear god she's got the shittest taste in men I've ever seen, and my best mate went out with two ex-cons.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had two thoughts when I saw her newest reel:
-Wasn’t she in the west end as a kid?
-She loved to say she has been a musical actress since she was little, why now she is implying it only happened when she was older? or is only for west end?

I always thought her “I have been acting in musicals since I was little” was not correct since there was like a 10 years gap between her last musical to Eponine.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine their wedding. After they’re pronounced man and wife I predict a three minute long, wet french kiss complete with heavy breathing and moaning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember she did the same thing for Lapland and look at how that turned out
Omg wait did she??

Also the concept of being totally caught off guard by a proposal is beyond me. Like, shouldn't mature adults have at least had a conversation about marriage/a future together. I feel like that's the Disney part of her brain, thinking that she will still be proposed to by Oliver when he's never expressed a desire for marriage

Can you imagine their wedding. After they’re pronounced man and wife I predict a three minute long, wet french kiss complete with heavy breathing and moaning
And any relatives who don't want to watch are evil meanie haters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their full names are Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher, Buddy Bob Fletcher and Max Mario Fletcher. I think I'd be boisterous and unhappy if I was named "Buddy Bob" too, honestly.
The amount of teasing these kids are in for when they reach ‘big school’
Buzz Michaelangelo Fletcher - Ninja Turtle
Buddy Bob Fletcher - banjo playing tobacco chewing hillbilly
Max Mario Fletcher - Italian Plumber... but to the Max

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They are at least named after family. Michael and Angelo were Tom and Gi's grandads, Bob is Tom's dad and Mario is Gi's dad. Not saying they're not a bit daft but there is meaning behind it

Reactions: 16
Omg wait did she??

Also the concept of being totally caught off guard by a proposal is beyond me. Like, shouldn't mature adults have at least had a conversation about marriage/a future together. I feel like that's the Disney part of her brain, thinking that she will still be proposed to by Oliver when he's never expressed a desire for marriage

And any relatives who don't want to watch are evil meanie haters
No, she never expected a proposal in Lapland. Some people have assumed that she did. Personally, I don't think she expected that at all or expect/want it now. She's even said that was something her younger self wanted at a certain age, but now she has no particular age at which she expects to be married, and doesn't want to yet/isn't in a rush.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.