Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I don't really understand why he'd stay with her for that long when he seemed bored in Disney World and wanted to travel to other places, and she wanted to go there once a year. He must've seen they weren't that compatible.
Maybe he thought she'd compromise lol. Like for every Disney holiday, they go somewhere different or something Oli wanted to do.

I'm glad they split up. Imagine being in a relationship where one party doesn't compromise. From an outsiders perspective, everything seemed to be on her terms.

Reactions: 10
Maybe he thought she'd compromise lol. Like for every Disney holiday, they go somewhere different or something Oli wanted to do.

I'm glad they split up. Imagine being in a relationship where one party doesn't compromise. From an outsiders perspective, everything seemed to be on her terms.
True, but he could have left at any time, he chose to stay with her for 5 years and I feel like if it’s been a year or two and their still not compromising then it’s time to reevaluate the relationship and talk to your partner. Honestly I don’t know why he stayed with her for so long and even moved in with her, I mean he even stayed with her at Tom and Gi’s house while her house was being renovated until they could move in, so surely by then he would’ve realized. I think Oliver was almost weirdly ashamed of his relationship with Carrie, I’m not sure if it’s because he thought she wasn’t as conventionally attractive as what he used to date or what he thought he should date, no hate to Carrie I think she’s beautiful even if I don’t love her style choices all the time, I think she’s a beautiful woman and if that was the case then that’s his problem, not hers and she shouldn’t feel bad about it.

Not taking up for Carrie, we all know how insufferable she is, but I feel like people act like she kept Oliver locked up in her house and when he broke up with her he caught a lucky escape, he’s a grown man and could have left at any time. He had no problem tagging along on the press trips she got too go on, events she was invited too, living in her brother and sister-in-laws house, living in her house or going on holiday with her though. I feel like people are now taking up for Oliver and painting him as the victim or now he’s poor Oliver that was stuck with Carrie and he finally caught a lucky escape or he should be awarded for putting up with her for so long, but when they were together a lot of people complained about him, I just don’t get the immediate switch. Carrie I’m sure did a lot of wrong in the relationship, but I’m sure Oliver did wrong stuff to, a relationship is two people and they were both grown adults in their relationship. But, I’ve never liked Olive either, so maybe that’s why I feel this way, I always thought him and Carrie both were/are insufferable, self absorbed and smug. Just my opinion, I’m not bullying Oliver so don’t come for me lol, just never liked him, he’s always come across as a bit of a dick to me, but so does Carrie so🤷🏻‍♀️I’m not taking up for Carrie either, just saying Oliver was a grown adult too in the relationship. I think their both insufferable. I mean could you imagine the amount of ego in that house when they lived together?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Sorry, this is not Tom's thread, but I think it's such a shame that the Fletchers keep referring to Buddy this way. They've done this before, where they "complain"/make fun of online that their son is boisterous and has "mood swings" etc. He's a child, people are different, and it certainly shouldn't be plastered over the internet that they find him difficult to parent or whatever they're implying.
I hate when they do this, purely because he doesn't fit into their "quirky/musical family" ideology!
They so obviously favour Buzz it's terrible!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hmm I wonder why she didn’t included anything Addams Family related in her latest post 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, this is not Tom's thread, but I think it's such a shame that the Fletchers keep referring to Buddy this way. They've done this before, where they "complain"/make fun of online that their son is boisterous and has "mood swings" etc. He's a child, people are different, and it certainly shouldn't be plastered over the internet that they find him difficult to parent or whatever they're implying.
What an irresponsible thing to say about your son, especially to an audience of thousands. Call me soft or whatever, but acting like your child is some nuisance for being a bit hyper is going to stick with them, even when played as a joke. Especially because kids who are a bit more loud or require a bit more attention dont mean it and can have many underlying causes.

Reactions: 15
I hate when they do this, purely because he doesn't fit into their "quirky/musical family" ideology!
They so obviously favour Buzz it's terrible!
I'm sorry, are the kids's names actually Buzz and Buddy? Sounds like dogs names to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry, are the kids's names actually Buzz and Buddy? Sounds like dogs names to me.
It is for sure wild to me that they would give their kids these names (especially when they both have "real" names). Those aren't names for an adult human. Why not give your kid a normal name and nickname them Buzz?

Reactions: 16
Their full names are Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher, Buddy Bob Fletcher and Max Mario Fletcher. I think I'd be boisterous and unhappy if I was named "Buddy Bob" too, honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hmm I wonder why she didn’t included anything Addams Family related in her latest post 🤔😂
Because Addams was a UK tour and not a West End show, she only included her West End roles chitty and war of the worlds also wasn't included.

Reactions: 5
😂😂 glad I'm not the only one shocked about the names, and I've known about them for years since I follow Tom on social media (big McFly fan 😊😊).

About Ollie being the victim, I don't think anyone is saying that because there are no victims in this situation - just a relationship that didn't work out.
Some people simply think (or at least I know I do) that Carrie is not someone easy to dump for a series of reasons. Also when you've invested time in a relationship and have feelings (I assume they both had them) it's not easy to just admit things are not working and call the quits. How many people are in relationships just for inertia because it takes too much effort to break up?
Not justifying anyone that does that because I don't agree or support that behaviour, just saying it's more common than one could think.

Reactions: 4
True, but he could have left at any time, he chose to stay with her for 5 years and I feel like if it’s been a year or two and their still not compromising then it’s time to reevaluate the relationship and talk to your partner. Honestly I don’t know why he stayed with her for so long and even moved in with her, I mean he even stayed with her at Tom and Gi’s house while her house was being renovated until they could move in, so surely by then he would’ve realized. I think Oliver was almost weirdly ashamed of his relationship with Carrie, I’m not sure if it’s because he thought she wasn’t as conventionally attractive as what he used to date or what he thought he should date, no hate to Carrie I think she’s beautiful even if I don’t love her style choices all the time, I think she’s a beautiful woman and if that was the case then that’s his problem, not hers and she shouldn’t feel bad about it.

Not taking up for Carrie, we all know how insufferable she is, but I feel like people act like she kept Oliver locked up in her house and when he broke up with her he caught a lucky escape, he’s a grown man and could have left at any time. He had no problem tagging along on the press trips she got too go on, events she was invited too, living in her brother and sister-in-laws house, living in her house or going on holiday with her though. I feel like people are now taking up for Oliver and painting him as the victim or now he’s poor Oliver that was stuck with Carrie and he finally caught a lucky escape or he should be awarded for putting up with her for so long, but when they were together a lot of people complained about him, I just don’t get the immediate switch. Carrie I’m sure did a lot of wrong in the relationship, but I’m sure Oliver did wrong stuff to, a relationship is two people and they were both grown adults in their relationship. But, I’ve never liked Olive either, so maybe that’s why I feel this way, I always thought him and Carrie both were/are insufferable, self absorbed and smug. Just my opinion, I’m not bullying Oliver so don’t come for me lol, just never liked him, he’s always come across as a bit of a dick to me, but so does Carrie so🤷🏻‍♀️I’m not taking up for Carrie either, just saying Oliver was a grown adult too in the relationship. I think their both insufferable. I mean could you imagine the amount of ego in that house when they lived together?!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Even if someone has been an utter twit (which Oli definitely has lol), people can still acknowledge when they have been at the brunt of other crappy behaviour at the hands of another person. It's unfair to completely villainise someone. All we had to do was watch the good morning/good evening videos to see how much she hated him talking. She never showed an interest in what he had to say and was waiting for him to shut up so she could speak haha. Same with the Addams vlogs. She'd secretly film him, he'd seem awkward about having a camera shoved in his face but she persisted. Yes he could have told her - but it's hard to do if you don't watch her vlogs so you wouldn't know that she was recording you in the first place.

Tbh I lost all respect for Carrie when she was still with Pete and was taunting him on a live stream by comparing him to Oli and joking how her and Oli get to kiss all the time and if he feels jealous. Does anyone else remember that? It was swiftly removed after there was some backlash. It was right near the end of their relationship on a YouNow stream. She was also constantly posting on twitter about how much her and Oli are gonna kiss and how they keep catching a cough off of each other cos they're 'kissing all the time'. It was really strange the amount of times she brought it up (whilst her and Pete were 100% still together). Not to mention always putting him down in collab vids they did together.

Both have their flaws. She was with Oli for his 'Prince Eric' looks, he was with her for the free stuff/clout(?). Which tbf, she's also guilty of, so hey ho. And the way she talks down to people on social media or actively sets her rabid fanbase on some poor person, she doesn't get to play victim either. If I were in a relationship with someone with a fanbase like that, I'd be absolutely terrified that they would try and ruin my reputation/livelihood etc as it has been done in the past.

Both were toxic together and deserve someone who they can actually have something in common with. Other than musical theatre, they had literally nothing in common- so I wish them the best in their current/future relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their full names are Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher, Buddy Bob Fletcher and Max Mario Fletcher. I think I'd be boisterous and unhappy if I was named "Buddy Bob" too, honestly.
I forgot about the terrible middle names!! 😂😂
Going briefly off topic again... I hate how they insist they didn't name Buzz after Buzz Lightyear...but then dress him as Buzz Lightyear at any given chance! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because Addams was a UK tour and not a West End show, she only included her West End roles chitty and war of the worlds also wasn't included.
Oh not me thinking it’s because the professional video footage contains her and Oliver 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 1
I agree. They’ve done this for almost as long as he has been born- I remember thinking they quite clearly favour Buzz because his personality more similar to theirs. Tom made some stories complaining he didn’t know how to be a ‘football dad’ now Buddy plays football on a weekend…like I’m sorry it’s not that hard to learn!

Reactions: 6
Even if someone has been an utter twit (which Oli definitely has lol), people can still acknowledge when they have been at the brunt of other crappy behaviour at the hands of another person. It's unfair to completely villainise someone. All we had to do was watch the good morning/good evening videos to see how much she hated him talking. She never showed an interest in what he had to say and was waiting for him to shut up so she could speak haha. Same with the Addams vlogs. She'd secretly film him, he'd seem awkward about having a camera shoved in his face but she persisted. Yes he could have told her - but it's hard to do if you don't watch her vlogs so you wouldn't know that she was recording you in the first place.

Tbh I lost all respect for Carrie when she was still with Pete and was taunting him on a live stream by comparing him to Oli and joking how her and Oli get to kiss all the time and if he feels jealous. Does anyone else remember that? It was swiftly removed after there was some backlash. It was right near the end of their relationship on a YouNow stream. She was also constantly posting on twitter about how much her and Oli are gonna kiss and how they keep catching a cough off of each other cos they're 'kissing all the time'. It was really strange the amount of times she brought it up (whilst her and Pete were 100% still together). Not to mention always putting him down in collab vids they did together.

Both have their flaws. She was with Oli for his 'Prince Eric' looks, he was with her for the free stuff/clout(?). Which tbf, she's also guilty of, so hey ho. And the way she talks down to people on social media or actively sets her rabid fanbase on some poor person, she doesn't get to play victim either. If I were in a relationship with someone with a fanbase like that, I'd be absolutely terrified that they would try and ruin my reputation/livelihood etc as it has been done in the past.

Both were toxic together and deserve someone who they can actually have something in common with. Other than musical theatre, they had literally nothing in common- so I wish them the best in their current/future relationships.
I find it funny that Carrie always go for camp, not very macho men...I guess those are the ones that she feels she can control. Not everyone would put up with her tit for long.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.