Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1424414

Very accurate picture to illustrate the beauty of Croatia. Blue matresses with curtains in what it seems to be a hotel or resort... This is clearly Croatia and not any other hotel you can find literally anywhere that's sunny 🙃
That tattoo looks worse everytime I see it! 🙈

Fabulous picture of very generic hotel beach loungers there Carrie! 🙄

Im flying from Gatwick tomorrow. Might go in and be like oh this book is vandalised and see what they say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i'll be very interested to see if they will even step foot out of the hotel/resort. i bet they'll just stay plunged into happiness of the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i'll be very interested to see if they will even step foot out of the hotel/resort. i bet they'll just stay plunged into happiness of the pool
I know everybody is different, but I honestly don't see the point in travelling all that way to just sit by a pool the entire time. Maybe it's a one off and they'll explore tomorrow, but surely you'd want to be out on the streets and taking in the culture? I know some people who spend the entire two weeks not leaving the hotel or pool. Baffling.

Reactions: 26
Joe comes across as someone who doesn't know how to authentically show up in an adult romantic relationship so he's playing up a character he's pieced together from various movies, shows, etc. He comes across as so insecure about himself and this relationship that he hasn't been able to just let it all grow organically and instead is shoving years worth of meaning into a few short weeks.

And Carrie comes across as...at least I'm not single! My life is a fairytale! I'm soooo over my ex!
Hard agree with this post!

Reactions: 1
Not the entire time, but I think taking the first day to get the lie of the land at the hotel, meal times etc and relaxing a bit after flights/transfers isn't a bad idea. Especially if you're staying somewhere that's more than just your "base".

On city holidays we're never usually in the hotel other than sleeping and meals (depending on whether it was b&b, half board etc) really, but at a resort it's a bit different.

Also if it's really hot, I think you cope better with trips out when you've acclimatised a bit, so I think she's fine.

(Although not the best choice of caption!)

Reactions: 25
Not the entire time, but I think taking the first day to get the lie of the land at the hotel, meal times etc and relaxing a bit after flights/transfers isn't a bad idea. Especially if you're staying somewhere that's more than just your "base".

On city holidays we're never usually in the hotel other than sleeping and meals (depending on whether it was b&b, half board etc) really, but at a resort it's a bit different.

Also if it's really hot, I think you cope better with trips out when you've acclimatised a bit, so I think she's fine.

(Although not the best choice of caption!)
Yeah if you have an early flight the first day is pretty much a write off!
I think Carrie has said that this would be a relaxing beach holiday? She needs to recover from her Disney trip after all 😉

sorry if it's already been discussed but did she get another tattoo? (screenshot from her story on Friday)
She has that for a while, we discussed it here a few weeks ago whether it was for Joel being her whole universe. Or whether it's for Joel as he is Capricorn and Saturn is the ruling planet of his star sign. Either way...the tattoo is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has that for a while, we discussed it here a few weeks ago whether it was for Joel being her whole universe. Or whether it's for Joel as he is Capricorn and Saturn is the ruling planet of his star sign. Either way...the tattoo is tit.
Oh no Joel is a Capricorn? But that's my star sign too... :'(

I think it's for her "Saturn's Return" thing, which would be this current year if I remember. But she posted a picture of it alongside Joel with nothing for the caption but a Saturn emoji, and their "thing" is saying "in every universe"...so I think there's meant to be a double meaning that it's also representative of him. But it's all speculation.

Reactions: 4
FFS, now my Facebook ads are showing me his stupid face! Can't escape him anywhere!! 🤮
I've only seen the Disney+ recording, I'm not super familiar with Hamilton beyond that, but I thought King George was kind of a psychopath. Joel makes him look like a lovable goof.

It’s so desperate. I could understand someone actually famous doing it, but any parent who goes to buy it for their kid is just going to think someone’s scribbled in it or something. At least it’s a distraction from Joel breathing down her neck and planning the next 10 years of Fletcher family holidays with him included.
To be fair a lot of the author's I follow so this so it's not an unusual thing or Carrie being full of herself or desperate.

Reactions: 2
I've only seen the Disney+ recording, I'm not super familiar with Hamilton beyond that, but I thought King George was kind of a psychopath. Joel makes him look like a lovable goof.
He’s not meant to be loveable but he’s not a menacing character .. mainly provides comic relief . Joel gives me the ick though , he’s no Jonathan Groff that’s for sure !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s not meant to be loveable but he’s not a menacing character .. mainly provides comic relief . Joel gives me the ick though , he’s no Jonathan Groff that’s for sure !
Same, he gives me major ick.🤢🤢

Joel is so unliked in this forum, Carrie might just keep dating him to prove us wrong 🤣 (sweetie, we know you read here, please see all the red flags, is okay to be single)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.