Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Joel coping with being separated from the love of his life this long?

If she stays away much longer, the separation period will match the length of time they were together!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is slightly unrelated, but latest rumours from Funny Girl (on broadway) have suggested that Beanie Feldstein, the leading lady, was really upset with her understudy posting about performance dates, as the understudy was getting better reviews. It’s possibly the most Carrie energy I’ve ever seen. Bonus points for the nepotism/stunt cast.

Reactions: 18

If she stays away much longer, the separation period will match the length of time they were together!!!
Honestly it's a good thing he's not there so now she can spend time with her nephews, which she seems to be loving, instead of getting fondled under the table at a Disney cinema

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well said... When I read that person's question I couldn't believe it.... We ALL agree here that Carrie is cringeworthy and irritating but we still follow her!!! Also I hate it when people say "I'm not being rude, I'm genuinely asking a question" and then subtly come for you. I totally agree with you x
So do I actually, and I was „that person“, but I know I was misunderstood, because I clearly misunderstood Jolene‘s initial post I was reacting to. But hey, thank you for analyzing my intentions and language :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

It feels like the longest holiday ever 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m enjoying Carrie’s Disney/family holiday content a lot more than her theatre/boyfriend content to be fair.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one baffled by her wearing foundation went Florida is really warm? Idk, I love make up but I only usually but mascara on when it's really sunny 🌞
I thought the same. It’s boiling in England and ive only been wearing tinted moisturiser, a bit of eyebrow gel and mascara. I don’t know how she’s coping in Florida lol

Reactions: 3
I would actually feel a bit sorry for her if Ollie proposed to the new girl after saying he wasn’t into the idea.
I’m neutral on marriage, might happen might not but if my BF outright said no and I came to terms with it and then he broke up with me and proposed to someone else it would sting

Not defending Ollie at all here but I’ve been him in this situation and I can say it does bring its own share of guilt and if he ever does propose/get married to someone I’d be able to sympathise with both him and Carrie.

I always swore I didn’t want to get married and even broke up with boyfriends who weren’t respectful of that and tried to change my mind… I’m now happily married. However it does make you feel incredibly guilty when it happens and everyone does go “oh I thought you didn’t want to get married?! That’s what you told so and so” so if Ollie ever does change his mind yes Carrie will feel bad but Ollie will be made to feel just as awful trust me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tom is well-known mainly because of McFly, they were moderately successful in the mid 2000s and are still quite popular now - not for releasing new music but for the nostalgia factor. I believe his kids books sell well?
Gi I think was an author first, but she's become more known for being a celebrity "mum". She did a reality show in the UK a few years back which gained her more recognition.
Saying that I bet the majority of the British population wouldn't have any idea who they are!
Honestly l don't know how their seemingly endless gifted trips to Disney even began
to be fair while most people wouldn’t recognise the name tom fletcher, if you said he was from McFly then i reckon just about everyone (under a certain age) would at least know the band, they’re very famous. gi is much less famous, although you’re right that her i’m a celeb stint will have made her more so

Reactions: 10
Not defending Ollie at all here but I’ve been him in this situation and I can say it does bring its own share of guilt and if he ever does propose/get married to someone I’d be able to sympathise with both him and Carrie.

I always swore I didn’t want to get married and even broke up with boyfriends who weren’t respectful of that and tried to change my mind… I’m now happily married. However it does make you feel incredibly guilty when it happens and everyone does go “oh I thought you didn’t want to get married?! That’s what you told so and so” so if Ollie ever does change his mind yes Carrie will feel bad but Ollie will be made to feel just as awful trust me 🤣
I don't think anyone should feel bad for not wanting to be married to all of their exes. There is a lot more to marriage than love. Maybe there would be less divorces if people took important things into consideration and not only marry when they are madly in love , which Ollie never seemed to be with Carrie anyway.

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one baffled by her wearing foundation went Florida is really warm? Idk, I love make up but I only usually but mascara on when it's really sunny 🌞
Especially she has perfect skin and doesn't need any coverage. Just sunscreen and be done with it. 😎
Most of the makeup she wears tend to age her, she would like very cute and fresh with no foundation and very light eye makeup.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being on holiday and feeling like you’ve got to prove tattle wrong by moving a bit more 🙈 how boring is posting a step count?
729ABD47-6B70-4CFF-9BFA-0AD9D865AB3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
To end my train of thought on the marriage thing, I just think it's unfair to say you don't wanna get married (as an adult) and then marry someone else later on.
You should just be honest and say you don't see that relationship moving in that direction since that's the only truth. The test is kinda bullshit IMHO and hurtful to others and it could be avoided.

I dated someone that said he didn't want kids. It was 3-4 years ago so it wouldn't hurt me if he had kids now because I feel nothing for him.
But it would be bullshit if he did, because he didn't say he didn't see our relationship going there, he said it as if it was just his mind set on never having kids, like a definitive decision.

Imagine being on holiday and feeling like you’ve got to prove tattle wrong by moving a bit more 🙈 how boring is posting a step count? View attachment 1415906

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Especially she has perfect skin and doesn't need any coverage. Just sunscreen and be done with it. 😎
Most of the makeup she wears tend to age her, she would like very cute and fresh with no foundation and very light eye makeup.
I'm currently in Spain and it's 35°C, I can't bear to wear anything other than suncream!
I want to know what primer she uses if it's staying in place all day!

For my 2p on the marriage thing (that no one asked for lmao): I was always adamant that I didn’t want to get married at all. Not interested. Pretty much every marriage in my family on both sides have resulted in divorce apart from my grandparents. Told this to my ex from the get go that I never wanted to get married. We split after about 4 years and now with my current partner I could absolutely see myself getting married.

Sometimes your feelings on these things change, sometimes they don’t. I’m not going to come out with the bullshit of “oh you’ll meet the right person who will change your mind one day!” Because I don’t believe in that crap. But it can change. I don’t think Ollie should be made to feel bad if he changes his mind one day, nor is it any of Carrie’s business if he does. It’ll probably hurt her feelings a bit but that’s life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Also adding my two pence on the marriage situation: Your thoughts are allowed to change regarding huge life decisions.
In none of my previous relationships have I ever even entertained the thought of wanting to get married, always thought it was a waste of money, a piece of paper isn’t going to change anything and everyone gets divorced nowadays anyway.
now I’m in a really fulfilling relationship and I have no idea how we haven’t just eloped yet and have a big do later on down the line.
saying it’s “not fair” to say you don’t want to get married then marry somebody else later on doesn’t allow for the nuances that happen when you enter different relationships, things aren’t always black and white when it comes to relationships and marriage.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.