Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 17.18.03.png

This is officially the worst Face yet. Can she ever top this? (I hope not)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know Carrie posted this to be playful but something about Joel’s response makes me feel like he is actually bothered Carrie would publicly say something like this….😬
He never responds to her jokes, it's always just about how she looks regardless of what she says and it's so weird.

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to pull this face. I've honestly never seen anyone scrunch their face and one eye up when eating, even if they're taking a photo or video. It's so pointless and I'm clearly very easily annoyed by it. 😅
Screenshot_20220713-173757.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to pull this face. I've honestly never seen anyone scrunch their face and one eye up when eating, even if they're taking a photo or video. It's so pointless and I'm clearly very easily annoyed by it. 😅 View attachment 1414206
She’s gonna regret not having any normal pics later on. I made those faces with friends when I was like 13. Not 30.

Reactions: 8
If you buy park tickets from the UK they're sold as a bundle of 7 or 14 days. I imagine if they did pay for it, it's not out of the realm of possibility they did that option?

I don't really know much about Tom and Gi. I grew up in the states so I didn't know McFly and other than that I know Gi from cbeebies and my son has a couple of Tom's books, didn't even realise they were related to Carrie for ages (who I had never heard of until I randomly decided to see Heathers). Are they actually this bad? Are they actually big enough celebrities to even warrant free stuff?
Tom is well-known mainly because of McFly, they were moderately successful in the mid 2000s and are still quite popular now - not for releasing new music but for the nostalgia factor. I believe his kids books sell well?
Gi I think was an author first, but she's become more known for being a celebrity "mum". She did a reality show in the UK a few years back which gained her more recognition.
Saying that I bet the majority of the British population wouldn't have any idea who they are!
Honestly l don't know how their seemingly endless gifted trips to Disney even began

Reactions: 3
Are they actually this bad? Are they actually big enough celebrities to even warrant free stuff?
the past wdw trips they have been to (and Carrie’s Disneyland Paris trip) all have been gifted and they also have barely disclosed as gifted. I think carrie only did after getting called out so I would be really surprised if this trip isn’t gifted as well.

Reactions: 5
Very true, oh god I can see them getting engaged this month on their holiday.🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't imagine an engagement, but I can 1000% imagine him getting her a promise ring like 13 year olds do. I honestly don't know which one is worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't imagine an engagement, but I can 1000% imagine him getting her a promise ring like 13 year olds do. I honestly don't know which one is worse.
Oh god, I didn’t even think of this. Gross. I can totally see him doing it though.🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1414151

This is officially the worst Face yet. Can she ever top this? (I hope not)
00978.png

Can you imagine naturally looking like this and choosing to present yourself to the world like the right (no I'm still not over this lol)

I watched an interesting video by Vsauce that he uploaded recently, about how the way you dress and style yourself greatly effects what age you look. Note that the photoshopping to the image below was only for hair and makeup, i.e. style choices...I feel like Carrie would benefit from watching it but of course she'd just dismiss us as meanie haters hating on her personal granny style to be bullies, so she'd never take anything we say on board.

898794.png

Reactions: 16
Theatre is a small circle so I’m sure she hears stuff about them from others that also work in theater.

It’s almost like Oliver was almost weirdly ashamed of his relationship with Carrie, not sure why, just being honest but he does come across as very vain too me.
I know nothing of threater, but I've had to work with my ex (his desk being next to mine lol) and go to career progression courses for months with another ex and I still couldn't tell you who they were dating after me because no one in our environment ever mentioned it and I stopped following them on social media.
So if you care about your mental health it can be done, you can be oblivious and focus on your own life and healing process. I just think Carrie tries too hard to appear stronger than she is, when it's no shame to take time to heal and look after yourself properly. And it's more honest than being heartbroken one day and plunged into happiness the next.

I also think he was possibly ashamed of her, maybe simply because she's not perceived as the traditionally "hot" type that he dates.
Hope she has enough self esteem not to let that get to her, because that's his problem and not hers.

As much as I don't particularly like how Carrie comes across, I do hope Oliver doesn't one day propose to Alessia because it's devastating to hear someone telling you they're not into marriage and then they end up marrying someone else. So I can't imagine how much this would hurt Carrie.
I've seen this happen and it's one of the most heartbreaking situations to deal with.

Reactions: 9
As much as I don't particularly like how Carrie comes across, I do hope Oliver doesn't one day propose to Alessia because it's devastating to hear someone telling you they're not into marriage and then they end up marrying someone else. So I can't imagine how much this would hurt Carrie.
I've seen this happen and it's one of the most heartbreaking situations to deal with.
Disagree, I think it's great if they decide to get married. You can want different things from different relationships. Carrie messed up in thinking that she could change him to want marriage and kids. He was pretty upfront publicly about not wanting that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.