Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a great shock to me that this man is pushing 40. Not saying he looks young, but he doesn't have the maturity or stature of someone his age in any sense. Perpetually wearing a hoodie, pulling quirky faces on social media, begging for free sweeties, saying his friends and family who don't want to see PDA are haters who should unfollow him, etc.
Ooh noo, don’t say 35 is pushing 40 please! But begging for sweeties is more like 5 year old behaviour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Theatre worker here 👋🏻 from experience where I work, sweets/food/drinks etc wouldn’t be accepted at stage door from fans as it’s classed as unsafe.

We’ve even had local bakeries unexpectedly try and deliver cakes which we’ve also turned away due to not knowing what’s in them. This could be to cover all things such as allergies etc and obviously we don’t know if people have ‘added’ things to these that could put people at risk.

A responsible theatre wouldn’t accept food from strangers and then hand it out to performers.

You wouldn’t accept food from a stranger who approached you on a street so why is this any different?

Reactions: 45
I don't know, it could be that Oliver just wants to show off his new girlfriend more, but I can imagine maybe he also kept his social media separated from Carrie because of how over the top and unprofessional her social media presence is. The new girlfriend seems to post in the same way he does, so maybe he's not as worried about the way posting about her could affect his image.
Does anyone else find it funny that Oliver's new girlfriend hasn't put him on her grid yet though 😅 its like a role reversal of his relationship with Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Theatre worker here 👋🏻 from experience where I work, sweets/food/drinks etc wouldn’t be accepted at stage door from fans as it’s classed as unsafe.

We’ve even had local bakeries unexpectedly try and deliver cakes which we’ve also turned away due to not knowing what’s in them. This could be to cover all things such as allergies etc and obviously we don’t know if people have ‘added’ things to these that could put people at risk.

A responsible theatre wouldn’t accept food from strangers and then hand it out to performers.

You wouldn’t accept food from a stranger who approached you on a street so why is this any different?
Someone I know did deliver cakes to stage door sometimes (her hobbies were baking and musicals so loved baking musical themed cupcakes) and occasionally got videos of cast eating them. maybe it varies? It seems insane to actively encourage it!

Reactions: 11
Someone I know did deliver cakes to stage door sometimes (her hobbies were baking and musicals so loved baking musical themed cupcakes) and occasionally got videos of cast eating them. maybe it varies? It seems insane to actively encourage it!
🤢No way I’d eat homemade from someone I didn’t know

In other news I see our friend rates herself a ‘10’ in her stories.
I guess you have to back yourself ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just realised she posted “ I love Oscar Isaac”. Get back 🤺🤺🤺 I’ve called dibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she said she had a few drunken kisses with friends.
Someone asked her if it was ok for her to play a lesbian when she's straight and she said "don't assume things!" And then said that she's had crushes on girls and kissed girls before. She then liked an instagram account or something called "heteroflexible". As far as I'm aware she never said she drunkenly kissed her friends but everyone assumed that's what she meant.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Someone asked her if it was ok for her to play a lesbian when she's straight and she said "don't assume things!" And then said that she's had crushes on girls and kissed girls before. She then liked an instagram account or something called "heteroflexible". As far as I'm aware she never said she drunkenly kissed her friends but everyone assumed that's what she meant.
True. And I think she also did say that the label "straight" doesn't fit right anymore, and that the term heteroflexible fits better or something.... And changed what she wrote in blog posts where she had stated she is straight 🙄

Does anyone else find it funny that Oliver's new girlfriend hasn't put him on her grid yet though 😅 its like a role reversal of his relationship with Carrie
Lol, I've noticed that, too. Serves him right - a taste of his own medicine 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe Oliver's girlfriend has heard what a passive aggressive attention seeking witch his ex and her vapid little followers are.

And she doesn't want to post anything because she knows it'll start a one-sided competition war on Instagram with Carrie. Who absolutely can't let it go that she got dumped and will be forever trying to 1 up Oliver.

Reactions: 20
Saw that and I bet she wishes she could claim some past connection to him :D we wouldn’t hear the end of it!
“My co-star once went to Guatemala which is where he was born so me and him are obviously best mates” - Carrie probably.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Oliver's girlfriend has heard what a passive aggressive attention seeking witch his ex and her vapid little followers are.

And she doesn't want to post anything because she knows it'll start a one-sided competition war on Instagram with Carrie. Who absolutely can't let it go that she got dumped and will be forever trying to 1 up Oliver.
This. Also I'm sure she just doesn't let social media rule her life and can hold back from posting every little thing about her life on there. Unlike Carrie.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, despite the speculation on here, I think Oliver & Alessia don't care about Carrie or how they're coming across on social media. They're just living their life, which is how it should be.

Reactions: 39
Honestly, despite the speculation on here, I think Oliver & Alessia don't care about Carrie or how they're coming across on social media. They're just living their life, which is how it should be.
That’s the exact vibe I’m getting too. They just come across effortlessly happy and loved up in their posts together, very much in their own bubble. It’s Carrie, and by extention Joel, with the weird chip on their shoulder imo.

I agree with the above comment that we’d have slated Oliver if he carried on the way Carrie has so far. All the ‘oh it feels different this time, this is the best man I’ve ever known, ahh finally in the right relationship’ stuff, but ultimately Carrie was the scorned one so it’s just sour grapes tbh. Especially when she herself said they wouldn’t have broken up if it were her choice.

Reactions: 17
She must sit down a lot at home
Does she think this is impressive?! But yeah clearly doesn't do anything at home. I mean I do those kinda numbers at work each day (childcare practitioner), can only imagine the numbers NHS staff, carers, hospitality etc do haha

Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree I think they're just doing their own thing with nothing to prove to anyone. Meanwhile carrie 'I've never ever been happierrrr' is absolutely conscious of posting for his attention I think.

Reactions: 4
Who's looking after the cat while she's Disneying. is that Joel's role

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.