Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver also posted a sweet photo of him kissing Alessia on the cheek at a restaurant or bar from their Amsterdam trip, it seems like he's okay with tasteful public affection, he probably was just scared to act that way with Carrie in public because she'd start dry humping him and filming it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Yes Carrie. We get it. Your new boyfriend is publicly affectionate in a way that your old boyfriend wasn’t.

I mean would keeping your hands off each other for one dinner in a restaurant in a park aimed at children be too much to ask though?
i keep forgetting they’re grown adults because of the way they act… so gross

Reactions: 7
I have not checked this thread properly for a few days as I find Disney content terribly dull 🤣

I do not think Carrie will dump Joel anytime soon, I think she has far too much to gain from remaining with him and th same goes for Joel.

I also do not think Oliver gives a crap about what Carrie does anymore, I think he probably feels he had a lucky escape to have gotten away with minimal backlash 🤣
I do think he and Alessia are far better suited and I believe you can see that in their social media. I think it is often quite easy to spot when a couple are forcing things for social media Vs. natural & genuine couples. I am also in the 'Oliver Is Hot' camp, sorry 🤣🥵

The ID story was hilarious, very funny to read it play out on here!! And the work put into debunking it was great - bravo 👏 I did wonder if they possibly ID'd her for acting like such a child around the characters 😏

Reactions: 15
Signed up for an account just so I could share this nugget. I saw Joel’s begging for sweets message on instagram and it really annoyed me because he should know better. So I sent him a DM saying I thought it was a bit off. I’m now blocked 😂😂😂😂😂 no great loss as I’d already unfollowed him when the reposts of reposts of reposts started and was just dipping in now and then. Byeee

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Signed up for an account just so I could share this nugget. I saw Joel’s begging for sweets message on instagram and it really annoyed me because he should know better. So I sent him a DM saying I thought it was a bit off. I’m now blocked 😂😂😂😂😂 no great loss as I’d already unfollowed him when the reposts of reposts of reposts started and was just dipping in now and then. Byeee
🤣 stay mad Joel, stay mad

Obviously touched a nerve.

Just think of it as him doing you a favour, now you can't see any of his ongoing other tit

Reactions: 15
I saw him on the beg for sweets too, doesn’t he have any shame? You were right to call him out on it!

Reactions: 10
I could if I wanted to! just popped onto my other account to check he hadn’t done what one person did when they blocked me, went on a rant naming me, and all because I’d commented that they shouldn’t have been filming during a theatre show! I quite a mild mannered person to be honest and rarely comment, especially on accounts that expect you to worship them and everything they do ( step forward the echo chamber that is CHF) . I actually thought when they started seeing each other that it was a good thing as a more professional performer might be a good influence on her, little Did I realise!

Reactions: 8

Ohhh all for bloody sweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the term she used was 'heteroflexible'? But I'm sure she did use it to try and get freebies
Yeah but then she dropped that once it stopped getting her free tit

Yes Carrie. We get it. Your new boyfriend is publicly affectionate in a way that your old boyfriend wasn’t.

I mean would keeping your hands off each other for one dinner in a restaurant in a park aimed at children be too much to ask though?
Honestly cringe. They’re 30 something adults not 16 year olds

Reactions: 2
If anything that is worse.
Yep, she said 'hetroflexible', e.g. I'll make out with my girl friends for attention and want to pretend I'm anything other than straight for free tit.
If anything that is worse. It just proves she isn't an ally. I mean if you are going to pretend to be anything I would have thought it would be bisexual that way you don't actually have to date the same gender but you can pretend you at least fancy them

On a different note Carrie blocked my sister when she messaged her this. Seriously she doesn't like being proved wrong does she

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The whole sweets thing is odd. All it takes is for some weirdo to lace sweets with something and take half the cast of Hamilton out with food poisoning.

I thought it was a huge no no to accept food from strangers at the theatre I even think maybe Carrie and Oliver did a video about it?

Reactions: 22
The whole sweets thing is odd. All it takes is for some weirdo to lace sweets with something and take half the cast of Hamilton out with food poisoning.

I thought it was a huge no no to accept food from strangers at the theatre I even think maybe Carrie and Oliver did a video about it?
Let’s face it he’s after a sweet supplier to send in
Joe Public food goes in the big round filing cabinet

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it he’s after a sweet supplier to send in
Joe Public food goes in the big round filing cabinet
He should have made that clear though because he is going to get genuine fans wasting their time and money thinking they are being kind

Reactions: 14

I can't imagine what type of trouble he'd get in if the whole cast of Hamilton was out from an illness that came from his freebie grubbing

Also what a bad way to treat your coworkers. When people eat food brought in by a coworker, they trust that the food is coming from that person, not from strangers off the street. Hopefully enough of them saw the begging stories to caution the whole cast

Reactions: 16
I can't imagine what type of trouble he'd get in if the whole cast of Hamilton was out from an illness that came from his freebie grubbing

Also what a bad way to treat your coworkers. When people eat food brought in by a coworker, they trust that the food is coming from that person, not from strangers off the street. Hopefully enough of them saw the begging stories to caution the whole cast
He's only doing this cos he's a massive cheapskate and wants the cast to remember that he exists (he is only in the show for like 10 minutes).

Reactions: 8
It's such a great shock to me that this man is pushing 40. Not saying he looks young, but he doesn't have the maturity or stature of someone his age in any sense. Perpetually wearing a hoodie, pulling quirky faces on social media, begging for free sweeties, saying his friends and family who don't want to see PDA are haters who should unfollow him, etc.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.