Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if Carrie brags about how everyone loves her for her 'tuck shop' and all the amazing stuff she gets just by posting on social media. I think she has either straight up told Joel to try it, or at least implied it that it will get him further.

So far her influence has not been great.
She def told him to try it. There's no way he just decided to beg for everything.

Reactions: 7
I know we’ve talked about this before but I keep thinking about how we would absolutely shred Oliver and his new gf to pieces if they behaved like Carrie and Joel. And how Carrie herself would totally comment on it, indirectly and passive-aggressively via ig stories.
I just can’t get over how ridiculous she has become within the last two months.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their relationship is going to devolve into who can play the biggest pauper, dropping to their knees the hardest to beg for freebies

Reactions: 1
I know we’ve talked about this before but I keep thinking about how we would absolutely shred Oliver and his new gf to pieces if they behaved like Carrie and Joel. And how Carrie herself would totally comment on it, indirectly and passive-aggressively via ig stories.
I just can’t get over how ridiculous she has become within the last two months.
Oliver and Alessia have the type of cute balanced relationship (at least on social media) that makes anyone watching think aww

Carrie and Joel have the type of relationship that make people breathe a sigh of relief that they are single and haven't settled

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened? If you don’t mind me asking.
Dan speaks quite openly about being in recovery for a sex addiction and that lead to him being unfaithful to his wife.

EDIT: I see someone has already posted the video where he talks about it - thank you!

Reactions: 3
Dan speaks quite openly about being in recovery for a sex addiction and that lead to him being unfaithful to his wife.

EDIT: I see someone has already posted the video where he talks about it - thank you!
He’s also saying he’s now gay or Bi

He’s also saying he’s now gay or Bi
Didn't Carrie start saying that she was Bisexual so that she could be included in Pride and support those who fall under LGBTQIA+ umbrella.
I am sure I remember that. She tried to blag some pride freebies for it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't Carrie start saying that she was Bisexual so that she could be included in Pride and support those who fall under LGBTQIA+ umbrella.
I am sure I remember that. She tried to blag some pride freebies for it too.
I think the term she used was 'heteroflexible'? But I'm sure she did use it to try and get freebies

Reactions: 12
I think the term she used was 'heteroflexible'? But I'm sure she did use it to try and get freebies
Yep, she said 'hetroflexible', e.g. I'll make out with my girl friends for attention and want to pretend I'm anything other than straight for free tit.

Reactions: 9
Yes Carrie. We get it. Your new boyfriend is publicly affectionate in a way that your old boyfriend wasn’t.

I mean would keeping your hands off each other for one dinner in a restaurant in a park aimed at children be too much to ask though?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Yes Carrie. We get it. Your new boyfriend is publicly affectionate in a way that your old boyfriend wasn’t.

I mean would keeping your hands off each other for one dinner in a restaurant in a park aimed at children be too much to ask though?
Joel's next tik tok would be a video of them hitting third base in a Disney cinema:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

You beat me to it! We don't need the mental picture thank you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a couple eating each other’s faces on the bus the other night. Why would you even want to in a restaurant 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

So what happened with Scott? Did he just side with Dans wife?

Dan just said that Scott isn’t someone he sees anymore. He said that they took down the Buckley and Paige videos because Scott was asked to before he went on the Circle. Scott used to stay with Dan and his wife a lot so I guess he knew them both pretty well. Certainly looking at Dan’s ex wife’s Instagram, Scott likes and comments on a lot of her posts so maybe he did?

Reactions: 4
Yes, I have seen him post stories about her and supporting her since, and he no longer followers him on Instagram.

Dan's ex was posting a lot about Dan being a narcist and many years of gas lighting her, and how he had put her health at risk by his risky actions and cheating. Also how they had mutual friends who did know about what he had been doing and kept it from her. It must be so difficult to have so much trust broken in so many places, but she is an inspirational person, I find her posts quite inspiring.

It looks like Joel and Dan follow each other in Instagram, so although Joel did read his comments out on the live he didn't acknowledge that he knew Dan, I wonder if that is as a result of knowing Scott more now. Or maybe they just don't really know each other and I am reading too much into it 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yep, she said 'hetroflexible', e.g. I'll make out with my girl friends for attention and want to pretend I'm anything other than straight for free tit.
I think it was when people mentioned that she was in “But I’m a cheerleader” and she was straight. So she came out with her “heteroflexible” statement and even went as far to go back and delete old blog entries stating she was straight. Sexuality isn’t a binary and people are of course allowed to make discoveries about themselves over time, but it all felt very defensive.

Reactions: 11

Oh my god SEND IT IN A TEXT. Instagram does not need to know. Cringe and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my god SEND IT IN A TEXT. Instagram does not need to know. Cringe and gross.
It’s also this stuff that makes it feel like they’re playing out a fake relationship. Got to be honest, k agree that Ollie’s new relationship feels a lot more normal than this does!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.