Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-07-11 115849.png

Look how she looks decades younger without the heavy frames and with some of her makeup removed from the rain and a more normal expression. Crazy how much like her younger self she looks under all the walls she puts up against it.

View attachment 1408763
She looks so pretty here 😭 I know people can do whatever they want with their own style but I wish she'd ditch the glasses and de-volumounize her hair once in awhile and go for less harsh makeup. She actually looks 29 here! I just flat out don't understand her choices when she has so much natural beauty that she hides behind layers of Granny-inspired looks that make her look 40 when she doesn't actually underneath it all.
You beat me to it! 😂 Also her hair is darkened by the rain and it's instantly more flattering!

Reactions: 21
had literally screenshot that story of her in the rain to post here about how pretty she looked but others have beaten me 🤣 the darker red suits her so much, as does have less volume and frizzy curl in her hair. also got rid of that awful harsh side parting, she looks much better!

Reactions: 19
had literally screenshot that story of her in the rain to post here about how pretty she looked but others have beaten me 🤣 the darker red suits her so much, as does have less volume and frizzy curl in her hair. also got rid of that awful harsh side parting, she looks much better!
I love how we all saw that post and RAN over here 😂 it just goes to show how crazy the difference is!

Reactions: 10
a more natural makeup look would suit her so well. i’m not a big fan of the glammed out eye looks paired with a nude, almost skin-tone lip she does. it makes her look washed out

Reactions: 8
A905A746-0FF0-4660-8439-DEF154F0D30D.png
9344C802-64E9-4011-9B6B-1FD824CCB865.jpeg

Like...this looks like a 29 year old and her 39 year old sister. I just don't understand it. I have a feeling Carrie doesn't tolerate anyone in her life giving her anything other than praise so she doesn't have anyone close to her to gently convince her that her style choices are super unflattering. I just think she's going to regret it when she's actually 40 and realizes she skipped over looking young in her 20s for god knows what reason. It's as if she deliberately picks the most unflattering and frumpy things possible, she dresses herself like the "before" section of a makeover movie where she's the middle aged primary school teacher.

Reactions: 18
She could be quite pretty if she stopped clinging on to the curly hair, made it more wavy and got glasses that actually suited her. The whole quirky girl thing is not working for her.

I work with a girl who dresses a bit weird like she’s very 1980s even tho she’s around my age/Carries age and it works for her but that would not work on me. It’s the same thing. Carrie is trying so hard to be the quirky girl but it just doesn’t work on her.

Shes trying too hard to be “weird”
Kinda like Jessica Kellgren-Fozard if anyone follows her. She’s “quirky” in that she always wears vintage clothing. However, she does it in a way that doesn’t age her at all (I believe she’s early 30s). It also seems incredibly natural on her, and not like she’s doing it just to make a point of being quirky.

Reactions: 16
Kinda like Jessica Kellgren-Fozard if anyone follows her. She’s “quirky” in that she always wears vintage clothing. However, she does it in a way that doesn’t age her at all (I believe she’s early 30s). It also seems incredibly natural on her, and not like she’s doing it just to make a point of being quirky.
Ahh yes, i know who you mean!! She dresses so nice and it works for her but it wouldn’t work on everyone!

View attachment 1409064View attachment 1409066
Like...this looks like a 29 year old and her 39 year old sister. I just don't understand it. I have a feeling Carrie doesn't tolerate anyone in her life giving her anything other than praise so she doesn't have anyone close to her to gently convince her that her style choices are super unflattering. I just think she's going to regret it when she's actually 40 and realizes she skipped over looking young in her 20s for god knows what reason. It's as if she deliberately picks the most unflattering and frumpy things possible, she dresses herself like the "before" section of a makeover movie where she's the middle aged primary school teacher.
She definitely wouldn’t take advice. I think she’d take mega offence at anyone saying “Hey why don’t you try straighter hair,” or something

Reactions: 3
Ahh yes, i know who you mean!! She dresses so nice and it works for her but it wouldn’t work on everyone!

She definitely wouldn’t take advice. I think she’d take mega offence at anyone saying “Hey why don’t you try straighter hair,” or something
Carrie never takes constructive criticism, she just gets defensive and blocks you

Reactions: 9
She must sit down a lot at home
That's not that impressive. 20,000 in disney yes that's quite standard, but she has a lot there in the standard 10000 a day mark which is quite normal

10000 is about 1hr 20 walk
15000 is about 2 hours walk

I would say I think for many people even 10000 is a lot, especially anyone who is office based all week.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1409741
Quirky!? Carrie!? Never!
She looks so much older than everyone else in the photo

Plus if she does stupid faces in all the family holiday photos that's all they're going to have of her

I really think Carrie (like a load of long term social media stars) doesn't actually know how to be a normal person. Everything has to be exaggerated or contrived due to years of formulating an image and attracting clicks and views. There is nothing authentic there

Reactions: 25
You can do 10-15k steps on a long walk, which any active person does if not daily at least a few times a week.
Considering Carrie has been getting more and more unfit as the years went by, she's probably a couch potato so yeah those steps seem like a huge amount to someone as lazy as her.

About Alessia not posting about Ollie, I find that perfectly normal and healthy and nothing to do with Carrie. I live with my bf and have been with him for years, but he's not on my social media and I'm not on his. All the people in our lives that matter (family, friends, colleagues etc) know about our relationship, the world doesn't need to since my social media page is mine alone and so is his.
Sorry I think your comments about Carrie being lazy and unfit are pretty mean
I mean she ran a marathon which is not easy at all
And not everyone has time to do a long walk everyday
your comment just seemed v condescending (not that bothered about you being mean to Carrie although I do think you were a bit harsh but I did feel slightly personally attacked haha)

Reactions: 24
She looks so much older than everyone else in the photo

Plus if she does stupid faces in all the family holiday photos that's all they're going to have of her

I really think Carrie (like a load of long term social media stars) doesn't actually know how to be a normal person. Everything has to be exaggerated or contrived due to years of formulating an image and attracting clicks and views. There is nothing authentic there
I noticed this in every single video clip of her eating/drinking something on this trip. She makes that same half scrunched-up face every single time, I assume to appear 'quirky' like everyone says, but it looks like she's in pain or what she's tasting is disgusting. Or like, she's making it automatically without actually reacting to the taste of what she's eating because it doesnt matter if its for the camera. Its kind of sad, because I still think she has a good voice and is an okay actor, and I would have been interested in what she actually thinks about the things that she does, but there's nothing there, its all just fake fluff. Just makes me sad.

That's not that impressive. 20,000 in disney yes that's quite standard, but she has a lot there in the standard 10000 a day mark which is quite normal

10000 is about 1hr 20 walk
15000 is about 2 hours walk

I would say I think for many people even 10000 is a lot, especially anyone who is office based all week.
Tbf I think the lower ones were the days when she was on the cruise

Reactions: 4
She must sit down a lot at home
It’s so confusing cus with doing theatre and going into london allot and with the fact she’s done a marathon last year I’d always thought she’d want to do more walking/running.

After my first marathon I was straight away signed up for a 2nd with balancing a full time job 😂😂

Reactions: 1

I feel like the frump down must have played a role in Oliver wanting to leave her. Not saying it was the primary reason or anything, but physical attraction does play a role in relationships (at least to most people) and Carrie looks significantly more frumpy/granny today than she did when Addams just started out. And Oliver's new girlfriend is the opposite of frumpy

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more with everyone about that picture in the rain. Carrie is beautiful, she just styles herself in a v unflattering way. I think it’s a real shame that they’ve had this lovely family holiday and all the pictures look awful. Just one photo with everyone posing properly and smiling normally would’ve been a really lovely family momento. Hopefully they did take a few and just didn’t post them.

She will get older and regret not making the best of herself and enjoying her youth/beauty. There’s plenty of time for the frumpy/quirky Helena Bonham Carter cosplay in the decades to come. I personally don’t even think Carrie was massively punching with Oliver. If she got a makeover she’d be equally pretty as the new gf imo if not more so, she has a doll face and a great figure.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t the legal drinking age 21 in Florida?
Legal drinking age in the US is 21. BUT anybody who works in retail knows you’re supposed to ask anyone who doesn’t look over 30. I bet Disney is extra careful so they don’t get in legal trouble. You’re not that special, Carrie.

Legal drinking age in the US is 21. BUT anybody who works in retail knows you’re supposed to ask anyone who doesn’t look over 30. I bet Disney is extra careful so they don’t get in legal trouble. You’re not that special, Carrie.
Especially on a press tour, I bet they were so strict!

Reactions: 2
Playing a bit of catch up with the thread, and not sure if this has been mentioned, but does anyone remember when she said she was traveling to somewhere she’s never been before? I wonder if it was to do with the cruise, but when people mentioned she only goes to Disney/does Disney things, she changed it to Croatia with Joel when he came on the scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.