Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the exact vibe I’m getting too. They just come across effortlessly happy and loved up in their posts together, very much in their own bubble. It’s Carrie, and by extention Joel, with the weird chip on their shoulder imo.

I agree with the above comment that we’d have slated Oliver if he carried on the way Carrie has so far. All the ‘oh it feels different this time, this is the best man I’ve ever known, ahh finally in the right relationship’ stuff, but ultimately Carrie was the scorned one so it’s just sour grapes tbh. Especially when she herself said they wouldn’t have broken up if it were her choice.
It doesn't help that with all the incessant reposting and posts from Joe(l), it feels like the fans/followers are actively part of the relationship too which is really odd.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Carrie on this one, I imagine a lot of her steps are at work where she won't be wearing a smart watch or carrying a phone for most of her time in the theater which means her day-to-day steps will be lower. So to her it might seem like a lot because she doesn't engage her brain and realise that this is normal every day movement for her. And for anyone who doesn't wfh or have a particularly stagnant desk job.

Reactions: 13
Agreed, those are not remotely notable numbers, not even for Disney.
15k? My mummy friends do that each morning running around after their little ones 🤣

Maybe Oliver's girlfriend has heard what a passive aggressive attention seeking witch his ex and her vapid little followers are.

And she doesn't want to post anything because she knows it'll start a one-sided competition war on Instagram with Carrie. Who absolutely can't let it go that she got dumped and will be forever trying to 1 up Oliver.
🤣 I would wonder if she wants to avoid receiving nasty comments the way Oliver did but she does not appear to post very much on her Instagram page anyway, So I would not read too much into it. Her online presence has a much more professional "vibe" than others have *coughcough* and she seems like a nice girl!

Reactions: 8
You can do 10-15k steps on a long walk, which any active person does if not daily at least a few times a week.
Considering Carrie has been getting more and more unfit as the years went by, she's probably a couch potato so yeah those steps seem like a huge amount to someone as lazy as her.

About Alessia not posting about Ollie, I find that perfectly normal and healthy and nothing to do with Carrie. I live with my bf and have been with him for years, but he's not on my social media and I'm not on his. All the people in our lives that matter (family, friends, colleagues etc) know about our relationship, the world doesn't need to since my social media page is mine alone and so is his.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can do 10-15k steps on a long walk, which any active person does if not daily at least a few times a week.
Considering Carrie has been getting more and more unfit as the years went by, she's probably a couch potato so yeah those steps seem like a huge amount to someone as lazy as her.

About Alessia not posting about Ollie, I find that perfectly normal and healthy and nothing to do with Carrie. I live with my bf and have been with him for years, but he's not on my social media and I'm not on his. All the people in our lives that matter (family, friends, colleagues etc) know about our relationship, the world doesn't need to since my social media page is mine alone and so is his.
I’m exactly the same on socials. There is one photo with him on my grid and I’ve been with him ages and I only posted it cause it was funny. He’s maybe on my story in that you’ll see his elbow or something but he’s not a social media person and I barely am 😅. I post Wolves players on my story more than I post my boyfriend 😂😂.

I have a friend who I made through online and he didn’t know what my boyfriend even looked like until he met us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'm the same, I rarely post my boyfriend of 6yrs, didn't even make a post on his birthday or our anniversary 😂
Those who are important to us know we're in a relationship, we don't have to prove anything to anyone

Reactions: 7
Yeah same, we do nice things on our anniversary without needing to show it online.
He's into sports so most of his posts are about his favourite team 😂.
I post once a year so people know I'm still alive 🤣.
I find posting relationship stuff online such a cringe, that's why Carrie and Joel give me the ick, especially their kissing videos that Joel posted a while back or stating all the time through comments how much they love and are proud of each other. 🤢

I was posting relationship stuff (like putting on fb that I was in a complicated relationship 😂) when I was 15. Certain posts are too much for someone in their 30s (or nearly in Carrie's case).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to defend the woman, but she did run/walk a marathon not even a year ago, didn't she? I thought that was pretty impressive tbh, I could NEVER do that lol

Reactions: 31
Somewhere a village is missing its idiot
Can any member of the Fletcher crew even pose for a photo without that slack jawed, saucer eyed, gormless gurn?

anyone remember Worzel Gummidge? He switched heads for different things. Maybe this is her Fun Head
Maybe it’s shallow of me but why constantly take/post such unflattering pictures of yourself? Surely you can convey happiness with a normal smile, imagine looking back on these goofy pictures when you’re old.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s shallow of me but why constantly take/post such unflattering pictures of yourself? Surely you can convey happiness with a normal smile, imagine looking back on these goofy pictures when you’re old.
I think when you find an expression that doesn't make you feel horrible about your face, you stick with it. Especially if it's a "silly" face because if people criticise your looks, you can write it off as the purposely goofy expression. This also applies to Joel's insufferable scrunch face.

Reactions: 21
Can any member of the Fletcher crew even pose for a photo without that slack jawed, saucer eyed, gormless gurn?

anyone remember Worzel Gummidge? He switched heads for different things. Maybe this is her Fun Head
Imagine bearing witness to these photographs 🤣 we all know we take at least 10 photographs before we find the "right one" to post so I often laugh when I picture these mouth-gaping-fake-kooky people posing for their shots 🤣
I do find this facial expression annoying and repetitive but everyone has their one "face" or "pose" they feel comfortable with that probably looks very silly to others

Reactions: 6
This obsession of actual adults with people walking around in costumes and acting and crying as if you’re meeting real characters and making reels about Mickey being a perfect man, idk...
Don’t care if it’s Carrie or someone else, it just seems beyond bizarre to me 😵💫
Does anyone else remember when she was still with Pete and they did those Disney vlogs? I remember in those they went to meet Mickey and Pete just sobbed and sobbed cause he finally got to meet him even tho he was in his 20's. I liked Pete but I never got that interaction myself, but I think this is the Disney adult in them coming out in full swing. They're willing to suspend their disbelief and cry for essentially other actors. I think I was in my early teens when I stopped going to Disney to meet the characters (I'm from Florida so I was able to go more often when we could afford it) but I know there are people who still like to meet them when they're older. I think at a certain point tho it should be appreciation for the performance and costuming, not crying cause you think that's Ariel or Minnie Mouse in front of you.

Also speaking to the way CM's are treated, it's one of the reasons I don't like visiting the parks now. Knowing how crappy it is to work there takes some of the "magic" away. Also, the forced happiness and perfection gets weird eventually. Definitely more of a Universal Studios girl now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I used to take pictures like this, but I was in my early 20s and at uni so I didn't know any better 😂

Reactions: 2
9BF0B3E5-BF7C-4A11-9BA3-FDB37A3B339A.png

She looks so pretty here 😭 I know people can do whatever they want with their own style but I wish she'd ditch the glasses and de-volumounize her hair once in awhile and go for less harsh makeup. She actually looks 29 here! I just flat out don't understand her choices when she has so much natural beauty that she hides behind layers of Granny-inspired looks that make her look 40 when she doesn't actually underneath it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She could be quite pretty if she stopped clinging on to the curly hair, made it more wavy and got glasses that actually suited her. The whole quirky girl thing is not working for her.

I work with a girl who dresses a bit weird like she’s very 1980s even tho she’s around my age/Carries age and it works for her but that would not work on me. It’s the same thing. Carrie is trying so hard to be the quirky girl but it just doesn’t work on her.

Shes trying too hard to be “weird”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.