Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I forgot to say someone asked him what his favourite song to hear Carrie sing - he said Dead Girl Walking. I’m still a huge fan of her voice and I can think of 20 songs she’s better suited to sing/“act” than that one. (But I reckon he likes it because it’s “sexy”)
I find it a little strange he didn’t say something like I Know I Have a Heart or Bad Cinderella at least st then he could pass it off as ‘first time seeing her in a show, as leading lady, after we got together’ that would still be self centered but at least fair enough since he wouldn’t have seen her previous roles

Reactions: 3
I’ll say it right here and now but Oliver is waaay better looking and is not as clingy and desperate as Joel is. If this is my toxic trait then that’s fine I’ll happily take that😂 but Joel is bad vibes, the way he is on social media towards Carrie mate you don’t like her you love the followers she’s got and alll the freebies, it’s all just giving off dad who’s just got an instagram 😂 and also I don’t know who annoys me more her or Joel 🤢

Reactions: 31
This obsession of actual adults with people walking around in costumes and acting and crying as if you’re meeting real characters and making reels about Mickey being a perfect man, idk...
Don’t care if it’s Carrie or someone else, it just seems beyond bizarre to me 😵💫

Reactions: 33
I’ll say it right here and now but Oliver is waaay better looking and is not as clingy and desperate as Joel is. If this is my toxic trait then that’s fine I’ll happily take that😂 but Joel is bad vibes, the way he is on social media towards Carrie mate you don’t like her you love the followers she’s got and alll the freebies, it’s all just giving off dad who’s just got an instagram 😂 and also I don’t know who annoys me more her or Joel 🤢
Joel does everything people always accused Oliver of, using her name and fame to boast and get something out of it. He also already moved in (which in Oliver’s case was always interpreted as using Carrie for free accommodation). I guess the differences are that Joel is already somewhat established (?) as a performer and in a hit show, plus he more than acknowledges her as his girlfriend on social media, something Oliver never did as gushingly/embarrassingly. I’m not into men so I don’t know what type of guy straight women prefer, but I find Joel more obnoxious than Olli. But then again, I managed to ignore Olli most of the time, which is very hard to do with Mr Gimme Sweets.

Reactions: 22
I'm sure the theatre management and stage door crew are gonna be thrilled that Joel's asked people to send sweets(!) Surely he would have to ask permission from them anyways

Reactions: 8
Off topic but I was interested (because I am nosey) to see Dan Buckley commenting at the start of Joel's live, but Joel didn't acknowledge him in a way that indicated they were friends. I've no idea if they would have ever worked together. I know Dan and Scott used to be friends but I don't think Carrie has ever indicated they are, although I think maybe he did the Cinderella workshop?

Does anyone else follow his ex wife on Instagram ? I used to enjoy her on Scott and Dan's youtube channel so have for a while. She did an anonymous q&a recently which sad to read everything she has gone through although she didn't go into much detail

Reactions: 2
Off topic but I was interested (because I am nosey) to see Dan Buckley commenting at the start of Joel's live, but Joel didn't acknowledge him in a way that indicated they were friends. I've no idea if they would have ever worked together. I know Dan and Scott used to be friends but I don't think Carrie has ever indicated they are, although I think maybe he did the Cinderella workshop?

Does anyone else follow his ex wife on Instagram ? I used to enjoy her on Scott and Dan's youtube channel so have for a while. She did an anonymous q&a recently which sad to read everything she has gone through although she didn't go into much detail
What’s her name and where’s the q&a?

You can be proud to show off your partner for other reasons than just their looks or appearance.
Talking about the looks doesn't take away the rest. Looks are important, this doesn't mean the rest is not.
Carrie was literally drooling in her first vlogs with Ollie and that was because of his looks lol. She on the other hand is not the girl you'd turn your head around on the street for.

Is it a coincidence that Ollie is dating someone hot and he's finally giving his current girlfriend recognition on social media?
I'm sure he has much more in common with this girl, that she has a lovely personality and she is not as smug, entitled and not as demanding as Carrie who was putting the camera in his face all day and gushing over him and so on. But the fact that she's fit and attractive helps too.

I think we've all been through that one breakup where we felt we were not good enough and it affected our self esteem.
The way most people heal from that is looking after themselves, getting in shape, buying some clothes that are flattering and learn to appreciate themselves by being single and understand that they are enough and they don't need a partner to validate them.
Carrie on the other hand didn't do any of that and instead of learning to love herself (and I mean in the healthy way she lacks, not in a smug I'm the centre of the world way) she went on to date someone that is now punching above his waist. This way she's the one being adored and put on a pedestal because Joel can't believe how someone like her can date him. Just like she couldn't believe Ollie at the time.

Carrie on the other hand didn't do any of that and instead of learning to love herself (and I mean in the healthy way she lacks, not in a smug I'm the centre of the world way) she went on to date someone that is now punching above his waist. This way she's the one being adored and put on a pedestal because Joel can't believe how someone like her can date him. Just like she couldn't believe Ollie at the time.
I don't necessarily think Joe(l) is punching above his weight, as they do make more sense as a couple, but imo there is a slight power imbalance. As there always will be when a vlogger/'influencer' dates a normie lol. But tbf they're both desperate for attention so maybe they deserve each other ha.

Is it a coincidence that Ollie is dating someone hot and he's finally giving his current girlfriend recognition on social media?
I don't know, it could be that Oliver just wants to show off his new girlfriend more, but I can imagine maybe he also kept his social media separated from Carrie because of how over the top and unprofessional her social media presence is. The new girlfriend seems to post in the same way he does, so maybe he's not as worried about the way posting about her could affect his image.

Reactions: 19
I don’t want to be mean about how people
Look and there appearance but carries new boyfriend is not good looking maybe he has a nice personality as I know people say it’s jot all about looks but you do
Need to be attracted to some one obviously she is but I just don’t see it 🤢
And Ollie is good looking an sorry but his girlfriend is hot.
Ifind Carrie posting about the Disney character really weird she just posted Micky mouse saying perfect man and Daffy Duck her idol WTF these are people dressed in costumes
Maybe she has some weird Disney fetish 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
As if this cast and all previous Hamilton casts have never been able to get through a double show day until the marvellous Joel came along with sweets. He’s as full of himself as Carrie is. I’m so surprised the Hamilton management are letting him get away with asking people to bring sweets for the company. It’s a terrible look.

This caption. I find this reaction to a person dressed in a costume beyond weird. View attachment 1404401
No Carrie you are an adult. You met another adult dressed up as Daisy Duck. Stop being weird

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I know that Dan and Scott don’t talk anymore and Carrie is obviously good friends with Scott so it seems unlikely that Carrie would still be in touch with Dan. I follow Dan now and he’s spoke a bit about what happened, his poor wife 😔

• Sad
Joel’s chest keeps Hamilton running… he’s only been there two weeks pretty sure it was running fine before that. Wonder if the rest of the cast think he’s a weirdo too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I thought I’d do a really cool thing for any big fans of Hamilton”…. Proceeds to do nothing cool but does beg for free chocolate. Weird bloke that Joel.
Yeah, I just watched and thought like "Oh, he's going to include like fan notes or questions for cast to answer or something I'm the box?" Then "Oh, maybe he's going to give the leftovers to the fans at stage door? That's cute." Or he's going to ask for fan recommendations?"
But nah, it's literally "any big fans who like sweets/chocolates [AKA most fans] should send us some" (for free, for this entirely voluntary concept I've taken up) 🙈

I could understand asking for fan recommendations of what to include, or maybe even give a pass to something like like asking for "sweets around the world" as a one-off to make a special box. But to fully expect the fans to just sustain it for you to get a pat on the head (knowing some of them will absolutely do it, even if they can't necessarily afford it) is just very insidious behaviour. Like it's just encouraging fans to spend a lot of money to outdo each other, in a cost of living crisis, to 'prove' they're bigger Hamilton fans.

I hope he personally gets hit with dozens of customs charges from international fans for his hubris 😂

Reactions: 17
I know that Dan and Scott don’t talk anymore and Carrie is obviously good friends with Scott so it seems unlikely that Carrie would still be in touch with Dan. I follow Dan now and he’s spoke a bit about what happened, his poor wife 😔
What happened? If you don’t mind me asking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.