Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be able to sing it
But he’s not physically right for Seymour
Sorry Joel.
If you’re as physically intimidating as the dentist it just won’t work

Reactions: 2
Someone should take one for the team and send some super gross candy to the door, so it would obligate him to make such a thankful shoutout. “Thank you sooooo much for all of this black licorice….the cast loves them, so much so that they are all gone already!” As they sit sadly in the bin. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he’s obviously hoping for sweets from a legit source an online shop or similar
Any food sent in by the public goes straight in the bin

Reactions: 9
he’s obviously hoping for sweets from a legit source an online shop or similar
Any food sent in by the public goes straight in the bin
Did anyone here follow joel pre-carrie? Was he always like this? Or has a couple of new followers gone to his head and is now trying his luck at freebies like a true #influencer

Reactions: 9
Did anyone here follow joel pre-carrie? Was he always like this? Or has a couple of new followers gone to his head and is now trying his luck at freebies like a true #influencer
I didn't follow him before this, but when he first showed up on the scene it seemed like he was a normal guy with a good CV, people were hoping he would be good for Carrie. I mentioned it in the last thread, but I have a feeling this could be a 'no-face from spirited away' situation. Being in the bathhouse corrupted him badly, maybe being pulled into the world of the Fletchers just twisted Joel. Or maybe this was his true nature, and it just needed a catalyst to appear.

Reactions: 16
I didn't follow him before this, but when he first showed up on the scene it seemed like he was a normal guy with a good CV, people were hoping he would be good for Carrie. I mentioned it in the last thread, but I have a feeling this could be a 'no-face from spirited away' situation. Being in the bathhouse corrupted him badly, maybe being pulled into the world of the Fletchers just twisted Joel. Or maybe this was his true nature, and it just needed a catalyst to appear.
It wouldn't surprise me if Carrie brags about how everyone loves her for her 'tuck shop' and all the amazing stuff she gets just by posting on social media. I think she has either straight up told Joel to try it, or at least implied it that it will get him further.

So far her influence has not been great.

Reactions: 2
I started following him after I’d seen him waitress. He seemed fairly normal. Though he did his Hermes diaries which grated on me because of his attitude towards the job (like he was above it, which is offensive to people who make a living with delivery jobs. Though I guess he does know about having to actually work for a living unlike his new GF). Apart from that, he didn’t stand out to me in a bad way and I certainly don’t remember this kind of begging behaviour.

Reactions: 15
I started following him after I’d seen him waitress. He seemed fairly normal. Though he did his Hermes diaries which grated on me because of his attitude towards the job (like he was above it, which is offensive to people who make a living with delivery jobs. Though I guess he does know about having to actually work for a living unlike his new GF). Apart from that, he didn’t stand out to me in a bad way and I certainly don’t remember this kind of begging behaviour.
Interesting! So it is 99.9% the Fletcher curse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not reaaaallly STUCK in Disney. They are having fun with their grandparents whilst their parents do a couple of days work.

Would have been uproar if they’d gone alone and left the kids home completely

I find it more weird there are cameras clearly following Tom and Gi yet Carrie has tagged along in the background. She should have stayed with her parents and the kids and let Tom and go do their work
They wouldn’t know work if it slapped them in the face!

Maybe stuck isn’t the best word but surely the kids would’ve enjoyed the cruise too? I know the invite was probably just for Gi and Tom but hey ho, Carrie managed to blag a freebie

This whole ‘kings chest’ thing is something he decided to take on himself, and is entirely his responsibility lmao? And in of itself was another creepy thing because he’s literally just copying Carrie - right down to actually using the chest that she owns and used for Cinderella.

Carrie was wealthy enough to keep her little tuck shop fully stocked and you’re not, which is a you problem? Head down to Costco and buy things more cheaply in bulk - or just quietly let the concept go? He also makes it seem like the sweets and chocolates he provides are some kind of essential service, and almost bemoaning how everyone is ‘dipping their hands in’. Like hello you made a big thing of offering this service??? It’s almost like he’s guilt tripping. This level of entitlement is kind of insane.
Exactly this! Can you imagine any other professional asking people on social media to send them free sweets for the office? If he wants to bring sweets for everyone he should pay for them himself or ask his colleagues to pitch in and contribute themselves. It's just so weird and embarrassing that a grown adult in a full time job is asking strangers to donate sweets to him?!

Reactions: 23
Exactly this! Can you imagine any other professional asking people on social media to send them free sweets for the office? If he wants to bring sweets for everyone he should pay for them himself or ask his colleagues to pitch in and contribute themselves. It's just so weird and embarrassing that a grown adult in a full time job is asking strangers to donate sweets to him?!
Nailed it!

Reactions: 8
Woman is 30 😭😭.

Like what you like. If you wanna like Disney whatever but to have this reaction to a person in a costume is bleeping strange
Looks like they're still doing the social distancing thing and many of the Disney staff on the boat have to wear masks. No thanks
Also tempted to send Joel a load of sugar-free sweets for the King's chest. Adding an element of danger to the phrase ' the room where it happened' 🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did he delete the story re the sweets ?
I can still see the stories about the sweets. It’s showing as being 8 hours old at the min and they’re in between reposts from his adoring fans.

Can you see his other stories? Wondering if he’s blocked you from seeing his stories?

Reactions: 1
I can still see the stories about the sweets. It’s showing as being 8 hours old at the min and they’re in between reposts from his adoring fans.

Can you see his other stories? Wondering if he’s blocked you from seeing his stories?
Sorry thank you. I didn’t realise he did the begging story whilst dressed up as his character ?! I had skipped through those ones 🙈🤣

Someone send some sour sweets in and put in Oliver’s handle I dare you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Summary of Joel’s Instagram live:
- Encouraged fans to send ALL OF THE CRISPS to the theatre.
- Said that he’d love to be in little shop of horrors with Carrie (wonder if he saw the cover that she and Oliver did for the theatre cafe?)
- Gushed about Carrie a lot
- Did actually answer questions about something other than Carrie (mostly Hamilton)
Oh I forgot to say someone asked him what his favourite song to hear Carrie sing - he said Dead Girl Walking. I’m still a huge fan of her voice and I can think of 20 songs she’s better suited to sing/“act” than that one. (But I reckon he likes it because it’s “sexy”)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oof i had to click out of his story asking for sweets bc of how cringe it is. does he not find it embarassing to ask for free things from strangers 😬

Oh I forgot to say someone asked him what his favourite song to hear Carrie sing - he said Dead Girl Walking. I’m still a huge fan of her voice and I can think of 20 songs she’s better suited to sing/“act” than that one. (But I reckon he likes it because it’s “sexy”)
oh god his answer gives me the ick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
“I thought I’d do a really cool thing for any big fans of Hamilton”…. Proceeds to do nothing cool but does beg for free chocolate. Weird bloke that Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole ‘kings chest’ thing is something he decided to take on himself, and is entirely his responsibility lmao?
Carrie was wealthy enough to keep her little tuck shop fully stocked and you’re not, which is a you problem? Head down to Costco and buy things more cheaply in bulk - or just quietly let the concept go?
⬆ THIS!!!

“Thank you sooooo much for all of this black licorice….the cast loves them, so much so that they are all gone already!”
Ahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.