Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is coming across very smug on her stories

Something needs to happen to humble this girl, because a 5yr relationship ending and her West End show closing have not done the job

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She needs to grow up. I was talking about this with my sister, and one of her friends mother's used to work at Disney and CM are not allowed to acknowledge the fact that the even so much as recognise you.
So if what Queen Carrie says is true by saying that this CM said she was a fan and let her into the private section means that due to what Carrie has said that CM is facing an instant sack. So due to Carrie posting about this thinking she is is so up her own arse that she is wearing it as a hat she has cost a woman her job.
As it's how my sister's friend's mother lost her job, she loyally said to a celebrity that they looked like a celebrity and because it actually was said celebrity she was sacked the next day.
They are so strict with their rules at Disney
What a tit place to work.

Reactions: 1
As if this cast and all previous Hamilton casts have never been able to get through a double show day until the marvellous Joel came along with sweets. He’s as full of himself as Carrie is. I’m so surprised the Hamilton management are letting him get away with asking people to bring sweets for the company. It’s a terrible look.

This caption. I find this reaction to a person dressed in a costume beyond weird. View attachment 1404401
“i actually met daisy duck” girl please you are 29… i get being excited seeing the performers once in awhile, but with all the times she’s gone to disney, has she not “met” daisy duck many times?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The CM will not get fired because the CM doesn't exist. It didn't happen.
I’m inclined to believe you’re right
It must very difficult for the ego to go places with Tom and Gi and no one know who you are....

Also that story where she shows a handful of people chatting to Moana, Cinderella etc.
Talk about PR spin for the cruise
Can you imagine the ACTUAL carnage on a non PR cruise and a full boat
Hell
On
The
Water

Reactions: 4
As if this cast and all previous Hamilton casts have never been able to get through a double show day until the marvellous Joel came along with sweets. He’s as full of himself as Carrie is. I’m so surprised the Hamilton management are letting him get away with asking people to bring sweets for the company. It’s a terrible look.

This caption. I find this reaction to a person dressed in a costume beyond weird. View attachment 1404401
Woman is 30 😭😭.

Like what you like. If you wanna like Disney whatever but to have this reaction to a person in a costume is bleeping strange

Reactions: 13
Nah
Oli just living his life
He’s got a hot new GF
Don’t think he gives her a second thought
This, I don't think he ever checks her social media anymore or thinks of her at all.

He's finally dating someone that is as hot as him and he can be proud to show off. As shallow or mean as it might sound, Carrie was always punching above her waist when she was dating him.

Reactions: 6
Woman is 30 😭😭.

Like what you like. If you wanna like Disney whatever but to have this reaction to a person in a costume is bleeping strange
Can you imagine if an ADULT fan came to the stage door of Cinderella and started gushing about how they're so excited to meet Cinderella, started crying and screaming and taking endless selfies. You just know she would post some passive aggressive tweet about how performers are real people etc etc. I mean, I know it's a bit different coming out of a stage door and a Disney character on a cruise but it's not worlds apart!

Reactions: 20
I truly believe Oliver doesn't care about Carrie at all now, he's just living his life

Reactions: 21
Nah
Oli just living his life
Think he forgot about her the minute she decided to cry in the Daily Fail about him.
He’s got a hot new GF
Don’t think he gives her a second thought
It's because he's found someone more his level. Carrie had a pretty big fanbase when they met. Famous brother, leading lady roles given to her etc

This new girl knows what it's like to work harder for a role. They can relate better with each other cos they've both been in ensemble roles. Plus she's not on YouTube so he doesn't need to worry about boundaries and having a camera shoved in his face at every opportunity. They're better suited and probably more of a relief for him to have a calmer, less demanding relationship lol

Reactions: 26
This, I don't think he ever checks her social media anymore or thinks of her at all.

He's finally dating someone that is as hot as him and he can be proud to show off. As shallow or mean as it might sound, Carrie was always punching above her waist when she was dating him.
You can be proud to show off your partner for other reasons than just their looks or appearance.

Reactions: 18
tangential note - went to see Millenials last night at the other palace and Georgina was in it, so nice to see some of the Cinders cast out in new things this summer/year!

also disney HOW many times?!

Reactions: 6
Yes, she is lying. On cruises, you have these cards and they have alllllll of your info on them. They even have your picture when they scan them. On cruises you do not even have to carry around your ID, because all of that information is on your cruise card, which also gives you your room key, ability to charge to the room, etc. I’ve been on a lot of cruises, including a Disney one, and they are all like this. They will never ask for ID, because of these cards. They are an all in one card, while on the ship and on their private island.
Just based on the photo posted further up the thread, the keycards aren't photo ID though? So even if they state the named guest is listed as an adult, there's no guarantee that's actually the person using the card (e.g. a teenager taking a parent's or older sibling's).
It sounds more likely they think she could be a chancer if they're asking for ID 😂

Reactions: 1
Summary of Joel’s Instagram live:
- Encouraged fans to send ALL OF THE CRISPS to the theatre.
- Said that he’d love to be in little shop of horrors with Carrie (wonder if he saw the cover that she and Oliver did for the theatre cafe?)
- Gushed about Carrie a lot
- Did actually answer questions about something other than Carrie (mostly Hamilton)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just based on the photo posted further up the thread, the keycards aren't photo ID though? So even if they state the named guest is listed as an adult, there's no guarantee that's actually the person using the card (e.g. a teenager taking a parent's or older sibling's).
It sounds more likely they think she could be a chancer if they're asking for ID 😂
Yeah there isn’t a photo on it, but they scan them and then your photo pops up and tells your age, so they have all that info there. They do this to avoid travelers losing their important things on the ship. Imagine the chaos of people being drunk, losing their IDs and then not being able to travel afterwards. It’s a one stop card that has all of their info in it. When you check in before you board the ship, you have to show them your government issued ID and they take your pic to put in the system. This also prevents people from stealing peoples key cards and charging things to people’s rooms, because your pic is attached.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.