Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For balance šŸ¤£ the CM shouldnā€™t have interacted if it goes against the rules of their job , so Carrie isnā€™t totally to blame if they lost their job.

Reactions: 8
Why am I totally angry about this particular #gifted trip? Probably because all three of our Disney adults look equally smug, privileged and plain entitled! They have such similar vibes and look absolutely ridiculous for three thirty somethings who have had literally a hundred visits between them. I am jealous, not of the cruise because I'd hate the social part, more of the fact that I'd never be able to afford to ever get to Florida. No poor me, more greedy them tbh. The furlough Fletchers and covid Carrie are incorrigible, wouldn't know real life if it hit them between the eyes all private schools and middle class England.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why am I totally angry about this particular #gifted trip? Probably because all three of our Disney adults look equally smug, privileged and plain entitled! They have such similar vibes and look absolutely ridiculous for three thirty somethings who have had literally a hundred visits between them. I am jealous, not of the cruise because I'd hate the social part, more of the fact that I'd never be able to afford to ever get to Florida. No poor me, more greedy them tbh. The furlough Fletchers and covid Carrie are incorrigible, wouldn't know real life if it hit them between the eyes all private schools and middle class England.
Report them all because they've not declared that this holiday is gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I donā€™t know why she thinks you have to be engaged by 30. I just turned 30 a few weeks ago and Iā€™m happily single, Iā€™m in no rush for a relationship, marriage or kids. If it happens it happens, if it doesnā€™t it doesnā€™t. I would rather be happily content and single then in a relationship where Iā€™m rushing things just to get married and have kids by a certain age and Iā€™m deep down not truly happy. Just my opinion though, I just find it so strange that she thinks you have to be engaged by 30.šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I am 32 and had one boyfriend when I was about 16 for five years and not had one since and I am perfectly happy... I think it's because her parents were married in their twenties and so was her brother so that must mean you have to be

This totally needs to be a thread title, Covid Carrie and the furlough fletchers

Report them all because they've not declared that this holiday is gifted
They have it's gifted to Gi because she is doing some work for them. Carrie just tagged along to blag a free trip with everything paid for by Gi

Reactions: 13
I am 32 and had one boyfriend when I was about 16 for five years and not had one since and I am perfectly happy... I think it's because her parents were married in their twenties and so was her brother so that must mean you have to be
I completely agree, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if they get engaged this month on their holiday. Can you imagine if they do?!šŸ¤¢ The ick will be unreal.

So Carrie's story about the ID struck me as suspicious because I was very lucky to be taken on cruises by my parents when I was younger and they all had the same system of charging drinks to your onboard account. You'd hand over your room key which had all your details on it, plus an indication of whether you were an adult or a minor, so the bar staff wouldn't need ID, they'd just look at that. I've never been on a Disney cruise before or one that's a press trip so might be wrong here but I did find an example of a Disney cruise card on Google and they do have an indication of whether thr guest is a minor or adult! Hmmmmm....

Yes, she is lying. On cruises, you have these cards and they have alllllll of your info on them. They even have your picture when they scan them. On cruises you do not even have to carry around your ID, because all of that information is on your cruise card, which also gives you your room key, ability to charge to the room, etc. Iā€™ve been on a lot of cruises, including a Disney one, and they are all like this. They will never ask for ID, because of these cards. They are an all in one card, while on the ship and on their private island.

Reactions: 12
WTF is the latest story from Joel?! He is begging for free sweets and heā€™ll tag you in the story?! I mean, is it me or is that really wrong? Put your hand in your pocket and buy your own sweets! Youā€™ve got enough time to nip to the offy when youā€™re off stage :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
WTF is the latest story from Joel?! He is begging for free sweets and heā€™ll tag you in the story?! I mean, is it me or is that really wrong? Put your hand in your pocket and buy your own sweets! Youā€™ve got enough time to nip to the offy when youā€™re off stage :mad:
Just saw his story, I couldnā€™t believe it! Oh my god I canā€™t!šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø WTF?!

Reactions: 9
Came here to say this!! The absolute nerve! I thought he was gonna say fans could SUGGEST sweets for HIM to buyā€¦ ugh, gross begging. Carrie is obviously rubbing off on him šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Yes Joel encourage total strangers to send food in to your colleagues! duck knows what might end up in there. Is that even safe?? Did the company management sign off that this was a good idea??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes Joel encourage total strangers to send food in to your colleagues! duck knows what might end up in there. Is that even safe?? Did the company management sign off that this was a good idea??
I didn't watch it through, but it looks like he was in full Hamilton costume too? That doesn't seem very professional

Reactions: 12
Yeah itā€™s deffo wishful thinking on my part to assume Carrie might wake up and see this new relationship for what it is. Male validation is the centre of her universe so unless she meets someone else sheā€™ll definitely stick with Joel for the foreseeable no matter how bizarre things get.

And speaking of bizarre, what on earth is he playing at begging Carrieā€™s fans (I donā€™t care if heā€™s addressed Hamilton fans specifically, heā€™s definitely targeting Carrieā€™s super fans imo) to send him free sweets and chocolates?? This whole ā€˜kings chestā€™ thing is something he decided to take on himself, and is entirely his responsibility lmao? And in of itself was another creepy thing because heā€™s literally just copying Carrie - right down to actually using the chest that she owns and used for Cinderella.

Carrie was wealthy enough to keep her little tuck shop fully stocked and youā€™re not, which is a you problem? Head down to Costco and buy things more cheaply in bulk - or just quietly let the concept go? He also makes it seem like the sweets and chocolates he provides are some kind of essential service, and almost bemoaning how everyone is ā€˜dipping their hands inā€™. Like hello you made a big thing of offering this service??? Itā€™s almost like heā€™s guilt tripping. This level of entitlement is kind of insane. And again, he knows only the really intense Carrie fans who buy her 100s of pounds worth of Lush are going to respond to this request.

He is getting far too comfortable with enabling them. And the super fans have already noticed this about him hence why they keep tagging him alongside Carrie in their fan posting, because they know he will repost them. The level of attention theyā€™re paying him just for being associated with Carrie (for all of 8 weeks) is inappropriate but he massively plays up to it. Just because it feeds his ego and makes him feel like a celeb by association.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
He also reposted a fan who said ā€œGroff who?ā€ on their story photo. I know heā€™s just reposting anyone who mentions him but please step down Joel. You may be a gifted performer but Jonathon Groff is smart enough to not even be on social media, never mind use it to be uncomfortably gushing about your GF who youā€™ve been with for 5 minutes, or beg for sweets from her super fans.

Reactions: 33
Yeah itā€™s deffo wishful thinking on my part to assume Carrie might wake up and see this new relationship for what it is. Male validation is the centre of her universe so unless she meets someone else sheā€™ll definitely stick with Joel for the foreseeable no matter how bizarre things get.

And speaking of bizarre, what on earth is he playing at begging Carrieā€™s fans (I donā€™t care if heā€™s addressed Hamilton fans specifically, heā€™s definitely targeting Carrieā€™s super fans imo) to send him free sweets and chocolates?? This whole ā€˜kings chestā€™ thing is something he decided to take on himself, and is entirely his responsibility lmao? And in of itself was another creepy thing because heā€™s literally just copying Carrie - right down to actually using the chest that she owns and used for Cinderella.

Carrie was wealthy enough to keep her little tuck shop fully stocked and youā€™re not, which is a you problem? Head down to Costco and buy things more cheaply in bulk - or just quietly let the concept go? This level of entitlement is kind of insane. And again, he knows only the really intense Carrie fans who buy her 100s of pounds worth of Lush are going to respond to this request.

He is getting far too comfortable with enabling them. And the super fans have already noticed this about him hence why they keep tagging him alongside Carrie in their fan posting, because they know he will repost them. The level of attention theyā€™re paying him just for being associated with Carrie (for all of 8 weeks) is inappropriate but he massively plays up to it. Just because it feeds his ego and makes him feel like a celeb by association.
Yes to all of this! The entitlement of him, I canā€™t.šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Yes, she is lying. On cruises, you have these cards and they have alllllll of your info on them. They even have your picture when they scan them. On cruises you do not even have to carry around your ID, because all of that information is on your cruise card, which also gives you your room key, ability to charge to the room, etc. Iā€™ve been on a lot of cruises, including a Disney one, and they are all like this. They will never ask for ID, because of these cards. They are an all in one card, while on the ship and on their private island.
Why she has to lie about everything to make herself look cool I don't know. She just ends up looking like a total fool everytime

Reactions: 8
I might be a bit touchy about it but my Mum was saving to go to Disney World for a milestone birthday in 2020 which obviously got cancelled. I saw how hard she was working to splurge on it and how much it was going to cost her to the point where she fully expected to never be able to go again which was why she was going all out. Then the Fletchers get it handed to them as a gift and are smug as hell about the whole thing. Especially with Carrie being a twit about the employees like sure youā€™re just that special.

Maybe Iā€™m a jealous hater but I get mad that my Mum still canā€™t go on the trip she was so looking forward to and the Fletchers get handed out free trips every two minutes like theyā€™re sweets Joel has blagged for his knock off tuck shops.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
He works for Disney cruise lines and also was on the cruise with her. As if we needed more proof.
5F66C145-F9D3-4488-AF82-942B430BB0DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As if this cast and all previous Hamilton casts have never been able to get through a double show day until the marvellous Joel came along with sweets. Heā€™s as full of himself as Carrie is. Iā€™m so surprised the Hamilton management are letting him get away with asking people to bring sweets for the company. Itā€™s a terrible look.

This caption. I find this reaction to a person dressed in a costume beyond weird.
C90156C4-0A63-4682-A764-35028D0F9179.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.