Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe(L)’s passive aggressive comments about not getting the invite are concerning, he’s the kind of partner that would try and guilt her into pushing past her personal boundaries.
Also what is this post from Carrie? Is this suppose to be some sort of humble brag about being body positive?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I find Joel's stories are coming across as quite rude and passive aggressive now. To say once that you're jealous, I get it, but all of this? He's been with Carrie for literal weeks not even months, of course you won't be invited on a family holiday because you're not part of the family yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I find Joel's stories are coming across as quite rude and passive aggressive now. To say once that you're jealous, I get it, but all of this? He's been with Carrie for literal weeks not even months, of course you won't be invited on a family holiday because you're not part of the family yet 🤦🏼‍♀️
he wont be either at the rate he's going

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bit the bullet and watched as much as I could of all Carrie's stories on insta. Nice to see she is actually spending some time away from her family, to give them some space! I've only been to Disney in America once when I was 11 (so a while ago!!) and I don't remember the parade characters talking so much to individuals in the crowd - was this just because she was in a supposed "reserved area" or is this a common thing nowadays in Disney?

Reactions: 4
Imagine what Joel is like in a private conversation if he’s that nausea inducing publicly?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I used to like Joel, I was a fan who gave him a gift during Falsettos, now I can’t stand him. It’s amazing how unlikeable someone can become the moment they have a chance to show their true colours. And in this case it’s pure desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Joe(L)’s passive aggressive comments about not getting the invite are concerning, he’s the kind of partner that would try and guilt her into pushing past her personal boundaries.
Also what is this post from Carrie? Is this suppose to be some sort of humble brag about being body positive?
$100% that happened and then everybody clapped followed by tears of joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to unfollow Joel he’s actually doing my head in. There is absolutely no need. Is he prod his girlfriend and her family are away to Walt Disney world on a gifted trip. What a tosser
I unfollowed him and blocked him just so I can't see why he does. He makes me just ergh. I want to pour bleach in my eyes

I get she likes Disney and fine whatever. I’d also understand her playing up to the characters when the kids are there. But when you are sitting on your own and calling over the characters like you think they are real… nope.

Also, Joel is off again.
Yeah that is just weird, like why would you do that. It's just weird

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe he’s still reposting her Disney reels with whiny passive aggressive ‘jokes’ about how jealous he is. I’d be so unimpressed if a boyfriend of mine acted like this. It smacks of self absorption on top of the codepency. Like he can’t just let her enjoy her family holiday without making it about him in some way? I bet he’s texting her every five seconds and forcing her to FaceTime for hours every night before bed.
Major ick. Joel, you’re a grown ass man, start acting like one.

Reactions: 7
My other thought with that instagram story with the school report (if he hadn’t already been tagged) is if she’s not private - the lady who posted it - he could have signed into Carries instagram seen it and then gone back on his own profile to share it

I can’t believe he’s still reposting her Disney reels with whiny passive aggressive ‘jokes’ about how jealous he is. I’d be so unimpressed if a boyfriend of mine acted like this. It smacks of self absorption on top of the codepency. Like he can’t just let her enjoy her family holiday without making it about him in some way? I bet he’s texting her every five seconds and forcing her to FaceTime for hours every night before bed.
That is super weird and concerning. If Carrie breaks up with him she's going to have to start checking her bushes at night.

Not even saying that as a joke, dude is clearly obsessed and has no boundaries.

Reactions: 11
I was in a relationship in the past and when I went on holiday with my family leaving him at home all he did the whole week was text me and call me and make me facetime him every single night. I didnt see it at the time but I found it annoying and restricting. Looking back on it I can see how controlling he was, and manipulative making me feel bad for trying to enjoy myself with my family without him.
Needless to say I can see this being exactly what carrie is going through now. I hope it takes her less time to see it than I did. (I wasted 5 years of my life on that man, never again!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
as if they don’t have a private guide with them so they don’t have to do the lines and have reserved spots for them. But sure Carrie, this totally happened to you just because they wanted to give you some magic and not because your famous family.

if Carrie breaks up with Joel she has to change all the locks in her house :/

Reactions: 11
Not to mention she probably booked the holiday before she started seeing him. It's a prior commitment she made. Was he expecting her not to go because of him? Weird little man.

Reactions: 8
The white spots 🤔
I hate the open mouth smile thing anyway. Sometimes you see spit strings. I don't want to see anyone's lunch after they've already eaten it.

Screenshot_20220706-171331_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
This is such gross behavior wtf get a life!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220706-172253_Instagram.jpg

The irony of Carrie saying she's posting 'a little update' photos and videos from yesterday and the timeline looks like this 🙈

And they're also going on a Disney cruise? So this wasn't even the 'main' holiday 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like if Carrie does come back from this trip wanting to breakup with Joel, he’ll have none of it. He’ll stalk her and harass her about how he loves her and that they need to be together, he comes across as a man child. I really tried to give Joel the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I can’t, it’s too much and too cringe. He makes Carrie seem not so insufferable, if I was her I would be running for the hills away from him. Just my opinion though.🤷🏻‍♀️
Carrie breaks up with Joel
Joel on Instagram the same day: my girlfriend Carrie Hope Fletcher

That is super weird and concerning. If Carrie breaks up with him she's going to have to start checking her bushes at night.

Not even saying that as a joke, dude is clearly obsessed and has no boundaries.
He'll have made a secret copy of her house key

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.